cof's forum ban.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: cof's forum ban.

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Master Bush wrote:
For every MLK in this world, there is a Malcolm X who has been just as influential ,doing things others didn't find "honorable"

Yeah but they dont have a holiday for malcom X, therefore MLK in better.
Captain Crazyirishman

Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Master Bush on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Holidays are lame. Which one has the best movie made about him

-X
PUCK YOU MODS!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of phyiscal and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Uncle Death on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:02 am

Master Bush wrote:Holidays are lame. Which one has the best movie made about him

-X

Why are so frivolous about an issue you have made so much about? This proves my point that you hurt the cause if you ever believed in it. Shame on you. You are nothing but an agent provocetuer helping the cause you proclaim to be against. Here you are spouting off and COF who had a good argument is left silenced.
Captain Uncle Death

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Master Bush on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am

Uncle Death wrote:
Master Bush wrote:Holidays are lame. Which one has the best movie made about him

-X

Why are so frivolous about an issue you have made so much about? This proves my point that you hurt the cause if you ever believed in it. Shame on you. You are nothing but an agent provocetuer helping the cause you proclaim to be against. Here you are spouting off and COF who had a good argument is left silenced.

lol i'm pretty sure he's on a 24 hour ban. He'll be back.
PUCK YOU MODS!
"Yeah, one involves a lot of phyiscal and psychological pain, and the other one's War."

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 am

yes, let's please forget that the man was killed for coming around on his beliefs and siding with MLK and non-violence... *rolling my eyes*... and this COF ban is a joke... they silence those that put their feet too close to the fire, it is getting beyond ridiculous.-el Jesus negro

Master Bush wrote:For every MLK in this world, there is a Malcolm X who has been just as influential ,doing things others didn't find "honorable"

Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Denise on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 am

You are right, Owen! I guess it had to happen sometime. ;)

Since when does the conqueror get to whine himself into being protected from criticism? Gen Lee has received no worse than any other conqueror. In fact it was pretty mild compared to what Blitz got. They all get there in less than honorable ways. Gen Lee should realize that's part of the game plan, and accept that most players will not agree with his unscrupulous ways. He should take the criticism without getting players banned for giving their opinions, like every other conqueror has.

I personally agree with everything CoF said and am shocked that he received a forum ban, simply for stating his opinion. I guess the mods are saying that they not only tolerate Gen Lee's methods, but support and encourage it. I guess they want to see many other players following in his footsteps. I don't care what the past C&A reports have decided, in my mind the way Gen. Lee plays in gross abuse of the game. If it's not against the rules (and I guess it's not), it should be.

And what about Gen Lee's own attempts to troll and bait. As laughable as it was, the intent was clear...bringing up past C&A reports, the KORT/TOFU thing, etc. I do have to smile to myself though, thinking that Gen. Lee actually thought that was going to garner him public support.

For the record, I don't agree with most of what the chronic complainers say about the mods. I sympathize with them. I know they have a difficult job, and spend countless hours of their free time doing the best they can. This time, however, their decision stinks of favoritism. Oh well, at least live chat will be kept harmonious, which is the important thing. :sick:
Brigadier Denise

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby danryan on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 am

owenshooter wrote:=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Night Strike wrote:GLG complains about anyone who questions his form of play. The one comment that CoF was noted for making was completely clean and should have never even been noted, muchless used as a basis for a ban. But since GLG is favored by some of the mods, he goes whining and crying to them in order to get them to do his bidding (in this case banning those who disagree with him). If CoF made other bannable posts in that thread, they should have been recorded or at least linked to, because the only citation I can see is completely clean.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
it doesn't happen often, but i love when i agree with NS...-el Jesus negro

Quoted for truth. What a strange group of people in agreement but I have to concur.
Lieutenant danryan

Medals: 153
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (14)

Postby cachejob on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 pm

reading through the thread that brought about the ban, there's been enough editing by mods and others that it's hard to tell what originally transpired. there's enough of GLG's posts still up though that should qualify him for a warning/forum ban for trolling and baiting.

i suspect there are others like myself who find GLG's means of climbing the scoreboard to be cowardly, but don't usually care enough about it to bother posting. as far as i'm concerned, he and a few others can have their hollow victories. they certainly don't have my respect.

as far as CoF's ban, i don't know enough about the original posts to comment on it. however, CoF tends to be articulate and well spoken and is able to get his point across without resorting to bannable offenses.
General cachejob

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby trapyoung on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:52 pm

cachejob wrote:as far as CoF's ban, i don't know enough about the original posts to comment on it. however, CoF tends to be articulate and well spoken and is able to get his point across without resorting to bananable offenses.

In before Andy
Colonel trapyoung

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:12 pm

trapyoung wrote:
cachejob wrote:as far as CoF's ban, i don't know enough about the original posts to comment on it. however, CoF tends to be articulate and well spoken and is able to get his point across without resorting to bananable offenses.

In before Andy

+1 lol
Sergeant eddie2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby nippersean on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Well this is just plain bollocks. Yeah COF's green shirt sucks balls. But can someone direct me to the offensive comments. Total bullshit. Ridiculous.
Colonel nippersean

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15)

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

nippersean wrote:Well this is just plain bollocks. Yeah COF's green shirt sucks balls. But can someone direct me to the offensive comments. Total bullshit. Ridiculous.

me thinks he was too vocal in the entire Hunter Cheating Scandal which was never resolved and which has forever tarnished Hunters and the entire C&A process... pay back, period. he said nothing over the pale, he did nothing wrong. he called attention to a loophole that is being used to cheat to the top of the scoreboard and was silenced. funny, CC always goes on about "unwritten rules" to silence those of us that call them out in the forums, etc... however, when it comes to punishing someone for something that is so obviously and blatantly wrong, they turn to, "it isn't in the rules, so we can't do anything about it." this is garbage. i feel bad for the good eggs in the mod squad, because they are being pulled down by sewer suck that is going on around here at the moment...-el Jesus negro
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm

LoL what dumbness,not like it wasnt going to get read,anyone want your job you know of.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

I hail from an era of sliderules, typewriters and tracing paper, so have never really been at home with internet parlance and forum etiquette and don't profess to understand what flaming, baiting and trolling really mean. CC is the only online game I play and the only forum in which I contribute. That said, ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law, so if I offended I apologise.

I will say this though. Now in my fifth year of enjoying this site I've only ever come on here to enjoy a fair fight. In my mind this can be both a war on any map or a war of words, with the other party given every opportunity to defend himself and/or fight back. It's a sad day when perpetrators of cheap, underhand tactics - instead of defending their actions - can cry "Foul" and bring about punishment on those who only seek to create a better environment for all (and especially those too naive to know better).

The CC community is akin to a family. Sure, not everyone has to get along - it's human nature to be different. But when one of its members is a thief, or a liar, or a bully, then I'd expect the family to pull together and set it to rights, for it tarnishes the house and the name. It takes people who care to be bold enough (and, evidently, risk punishment) to point out the failings in the system and/or the bad apple in the bunch. Supporters and defenders of cheap tacticians don't seem to appreciate that by allowing these selfish individuals to continue then we will ultimately all pay the price due to possible implementation of site-wide restrictions or rules that will affect us all.

Thank you to those of you who see my only crime as being the green shirt! Had the picture been taken from the opposite angle you'd have seen the golf course in the background.

Anyway....I digress. An unjust ruling on the part of the mods of whom I've been very supportive over the years. And I don't think, contrary to what Owen said, that I was particularly vocal (if at all) in the Hunter Cheating Scandal (Huntergate) as they looked like open and shut cases. But then, alluding to my opening remark, my memory's perhaps not what it used to be.

I do remember what Burke once penned though:

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby Master Bush on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Amen CoF!!!

And great post. Welcome back. It was an honor to spend our 24 hour ban around the same time.
PUCK YOU MODS!

Postby Commander9 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Also, as far as recent discussion goes about Conqueror's title - there's an article in CC's newsletter ("Veni, Vidi, Vici") that discusses that.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Let's see what hailstorm this one brings:

I applaud CC Global mods for enforcing the rules -- both for CoF and for MB.
-someone in that thread mentioned "we can 1) agree, 2) disagree, 3) act like a dick
- 1 & 2 are acceptable. . .doing 3 with 15 posts, and being warned to retract statements was more like 3.

Also:
1) While I found CoF to be quite literate, saying "cheating. . .a liar. . . " are also definite trolls/baits/flames. Other than mentioning here, I'll ignore.
2) Also, the person that tried to spell my name is completely out of line as well.
3) continually saying that a high % of my games are against players with 6-20 games completed is so wrong -- but again, more trolling, flaiming, baiting.

NS has no clue to what he's talking about. He refers to a single post -- when there were 15. And me getting Mods to do my bidding?, people told me to "go fu-ck myself in social and not one of 2-3 mods present did a thing. All I ask is that rules get enforced when things get out of hand. Wanna debate BS NS?, Live Chat-PM, any place, any time.

Just as much BS are people that claim "the majority of CC disapproves.". The majority don't care. . .and many understand. They just are vocal crybabies.

Fine, I am not the strongest player on CC -- never said I was (by the way, great to see Kiron back). But I offer a game that for me offsets the tremendous odds (Loser/winnerx20) -- and work within the rules of CC. Complaining about someone playing withing the rules is childish. But to rudely over-reply to a friendly well-wish WAS trolling (and baiting/flaming).

When I was a little I spoke as a child, played like a child and complained like a child. When I became a man I put away childish things. Now, can I have my juicebox, cookies and then take a nap before recess?
Last edited by Gen.LeeGettinhed on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (1)

Postby Night Strike on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:NS has no clue to what he's talking about. He refers to a single post -- when there were 15. And me getting Mods to do my bidding?, people told me to "go fu-ck myself in social and not one of 2-3 mods present did a thing. All I ask is that rules get enforced when things get out of hand. Wanna debate BS NS?, Live Chat-PM, any place, any time.

So I assume you were the one you decided to report my post since I merely mentioned your name in a negative light?

And yes, I did refer to a single, unspecified (to the public) post because that was the specific post that was noted in the official records of being an infraction. Like I said in my post (if you did actually read it), if there were other posts that actually broke the rules, they should have been noted properly. From the access I have, the post CoF was banned for did not violate any rules.
Captain Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Let's see what hailstorm this one brings:

-someone in that thread mentioned "we can 1) agree, 2) disagree, 3) act like a dick
- 1 & 2 are acceptable. . .doing 3 with 15 posts, and being warned to retract statements was more like 3.

Also:
1) While I found CoF to be quite literate, but "cheating. . .a liar. . . " are also definite trolls/baits/flames. Other than mentioning here, I'll ignore.
2) Also, the person that tried to spell my name is completely out of line as well.
3) continually saying that a high % of my games are against players with 6-20 games completed is so wrong -- but again, more trolling, flaiming, baiting.

NS has no clue to what he's talking about. He refers to a single post -- when there were 15. And me getting Mods to do my bidding?, people told me to "go fu-ck myself in social and not one of 2-3 mods present did a thing. All I ask is that rules get enforced when things get out of hand. Wanna debate BS NS?, Live Chat-PM, any place, any time.

Just as much BS are people that claim "the majority of CC disapproves.". The majority don't care. . .and many understand. They just are vocal crybabies.

Fine, I am not the strongest player on CC -- never said I was (by the way, great to see Kiron back). But I offer a game that for me offsets the tremendous odds (Loser/winnerx20) -- and work within the rules of CC. Complaining about someone playing withing the rules is childish.

When I was a little I spoke as a child, played like a child and complained like a child. When I became a man I put away childish things. Now, can I have my juicebox, cookies and then take a nap before recess?

I think you'll find my statement "But when one of its members is a thief, or a liar, or a bully" neither names nor alludes to anybody. Guilty much?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby IR1SH ACE on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Fine, I am not the strongest player on CC -- never said I was (by the way, great to see Kiron back). But I offer a game that for me offsets the tremendous odds (Loser/winnerx20) -- and work within the rules of CC. Complaining about someone playing withing the rules is childish. But to rudely over-reply to a friendly well-wish WAS trolling (and baiting/flaming).

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

first I dont think anybody was implying that you were the strongest player on CC.....

second you always use the "I have to offset the tremendous odds of losing shit loads of points because of having such a high score" relative to over 90% of the CC community.....as if you always had a high score, I have already addressed this excuse of yours before in one of the many threads that have popped up since you became conqueror but in case you missed it....I will quote myself...
IR1SH ACE wrote:which I can kind of understand...it gets annoying the further up the ranking u go the more points u can lose to lower rank players but after looking into GLG's games more closely its very clear he has been doing this for over 3 years now..... :shock:

I would pinpoint this game as the beginning of his SCAM to get to the top......Game 3374046 - 2008-10-01 00:50:15 - Game has been initialized
(3 months into GLG's CC career - Stats = 373 GP, score 1815)

so in 3 years he has gone from a score of 1815..... to 4953...I was not around 3 years ago but maybe back then 1815 points was top of the table sort of score and u needed to do as you say...."so I use whatever I can do to offset that"

I cant believe that the owner (lack) and his admins have allowed this to continue for so long and by constantly ignoring this SCAM they are setting a precedent for more players to take up the GLG way of playing CC....

very soon the Live Chat Call-outs will be like a saloon in a Wild West movie....all the COWBOYS sitting around waiting for some stranger to walk in...............

"Howdy partner your not from around these parts?"

back on topic...welcome back CoF and your ban was BS...I seen just as much baiting/flaming coming from GLG in that thread as was thrown back at him and agree some people deserved a slap on the wrist but it seems to be a very biased call on the mods part....

Cheers Ace
Major IR1SH ACE

Medals: 54
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Master Bush on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:02 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:When I was a little I spoke as a child, played like a child and complained like a child. When I became a man I put away childish things. Now, can I have my juicebox, cookies and then take a nap before recess?

I know I said I was gonna back off you, and I have. Even in these few days after my ban, I merely debate CoF's ban, and the way this forum/site has been run, and have avoided mentioning you at all. But when I see a comment like this, I have to say something.

What we play here is pretty much a board game, that we all played when we were young. So you really can't puff your chest out and tell everyone about how much of a man you are, when you play this childish game, and strive to be at the top of this childish game's leaderboard. And a real man would never play the style you do. Now before you report me for flaming, I will make clear that I am not saying you are not a man, because obviously you are, but you do seem to do childish things.
PUCK YOU MODS!

Postby Denise on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:47 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Just as much BS are people that claim "the majority of CC disapproves.". The majority don't care. . .and many understand. They just are vocal crybabies.

I think you are wrong. I think most players who understand what you are doing do care, and disapprove. But even if you are right and most players don't care, that doesn't make your actions right.

What you are doing gives you an unfair advantage. You have taken away the luck factor. The rest of us lose some games. A huge part of why I play this game is to see how high I can get my score, but you and I don't play on a level playing field. What you do cheats not only the new player you invite to your games, but also those of us who try to raise our score playing the game the way it was meant to be played. This statement of yours proves my point:

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:But I offer a game that for me offsets the tremendous odds (Loser/winnerx20) -- and work within the rules of CC.

You offer a game the offsets the odds? What about the rest of us? We must play those odds. That it is, as you say, within the rules boggles my mind.

You can excuse your private games to low ranks with whatever excuse you will, but that won't change the fact that you are taking unfair advantage of them. What if we all did this? The game would be a disaster. This in itself should clue you and others in that to allow you to continue to do this is horrible for the game.
Brigadier Denise

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Uncle Death on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:24 am

Also:
1) While I found CoF to be quite literate, saying "cheating. . .a liar. . . " are also definite trolls/baits/flames. Other than mentioning here, I'll ignore.

Fine, I am not the strongest player on CC -- never said I was (by the way, great to see Kiron back). But I offer a game that for me offsets the tremendous odds (Loser/winnerx20) -- and work within the rules of CC. Complaining about someone playing withing the rules is childish. But to rudely over-reply to a friendly well-wish WAS trolling (and baiting/flaming).

What honor or achievement do you have? You are reviled by almost all that are aware of what you have done and are only supported by a discredited few that now protect you. Those you say do not care are simply unaware. That will change and you will be known as the joke that you are. Who are you going to brag about your achievement to that won't laugh at you or scorn you? Were you going to put his on your resume?
Captain Uncle Death

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Uncle Death on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:24 am

Also:

What honor or achievement do you have? You are reviled by almost all that are aware of what you have done and are only supported by a discredited few that now protect you. Those you say do not care are simply unaware. That will change and you will be known as the joke that you are. Who are you going to brag about your achievement to that won't laugh at you or scorn you? Were you going to put this on your resume?
Captain Uncle Death

Postby King_Herpes on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 am

Hey troops, just though I'd flutter in and cheer you up with some natural bewilderment. You can thank me later.

Seems like all you guys like to do anymore is fight and tear down the emotional bridges I've been building. Not to worry though. Since you're having trouble demonstrating any healthy amount of humility or altruism, I'll just go right ahead and do it for you. Because that's what passion is all about people. So for a while, when things heat up and until things calm down I'm going to be flying through to give everyone some much needed butterfly kisses!

Watch out! I'm going to tickle your ears and noses,

KH-Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Sergeant 1st Class King_Herpes

Medals: 70
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion