If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Pirlo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
User avatar
Major Pirlo
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (26)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

Pirlo wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats a weird clan name.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby niMic on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

Must be the new Black Sheep Squadron.
Image
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
User avatar
Colonel niMic
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Pirlo on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 am

NOW BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG GUY!!!!!! :twisted:
User avatar
Major Pirlo
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (26)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Commander62890 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm

simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.

How is that any different from the current PACK? You guys have a bunch of generals who all got their rank through freestyle farming.

yep cant argue with you were the most unskilled, overrated, undefeated clan who every clan thinks they can destroy until they pull there balls out of their clan mates purse and face us in a war. So let us know if you can shut your mouth long enough to pry open that purse find your nuts and get that bunch of girl scouts you call a clan to step up to the plate.

That seems like a bit of a non sequitur. I mentioned that there are similarities between your made-up "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" clan, and the clan you're currently in... though, admittedly, it was a joke - obviously, the "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" in your clan are in the minority. Yet, instead of alerting me to how incorrect my statement was, you immediately jumped to attack my clan. You didn't even attack me... you attacked my clan, which was never part of this conversation. Unfortunately for you, I won't divulge any information there... but, let's just say we won't be challenging the PACK to a war anytime soon.

By the way, after re-reading your post, I just realized that many of the PACK members' posts are eerily similar in both content and form.
Not that I think you're multis; far from it! I simply can't believe you assembled a clan full of people whose sentences look like they were written by little kids. Those run-ons are brutal.
User avatar
Major Commander62890
 
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:52 pm
Medals: 122
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.

How is that any different from the current PACK? You guys have a bunch of generals who all got their rank through freestyle farming.

yep cant argue with you were the most unskilled, overrated, undefeated clan who every clan thinks they can destroy until they pull there balls out of their clan mates purse and face us in a war. So let us know if you can shut your mouth long enough to pry open that purse find your nuts and get that bunch of girl scouts you call a clan to step up to the plate.

That seems like a bit of a non sequitur. I mentioned that there are similarities between your made-up "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" clan, and the clan you're currently in... though, admittedly, it was a joke - obviously, the "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" in your clan are in the minority. Yet, instead of alerting me to how incorrect my statement was, you immediately jumped to attack my clan. You didn't even attack me... you attacked my clan, which was never part of this conversation. Unfortunately for you, I won't divulge any information there... but, let's just say we won't be challenging the PACK to a war anytime soon.

By the way, after re-reading your post, I just realized that many of the PACK members' posts are eerily similar in both content and form.
Not that I think you're multis; far from it! I simply can't believe you assembled a clan full of people whose sentences look like they were written by little kids. Those run-ons are brutal.


I seerosly don.t undestood what u tlking abowt Commander. Weeeee at THE PACK pridee ourselfes on our very thowt out posts and to mak funnies ov our spellung is upsurd! Jeesss wizz TONTO easey up a little, gruw a sett of BALLS, and quiit hiding in a curner with the rist of your so called :TOP: clan! Of curse you will not chillinge THE PACK, wy wuld you? LOL Wuldn't wunt to show back up onn thy pliyground and get yur asses handed tooo u! Hav a nic day PROSTAR!
Image
User avatar
Major Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Northern British Columbia
Medals: 120
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 pm

cmon now Ollie, dont you see he wants to join PACK, he is just a little shy to ask directly!
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:25 pm

freakns wrote:cmon now Ollie, dont you see he wants to join PACK, he is just a little shy to ask directly!

:lol: :lol: =D> =D> We only want you though bud, waiting for you to ditch Optisani and join the big boys! :shock: :shock:
Image
User avatar
Major Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Northern British Columbia
Medals: 120
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm

yes, i and want Adriana Lima! guess which one is going to happen first? :P
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby betiko on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I think people in here need to open up a window and go take some fresh air. seems like you've all been locked in this tread for too long.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5503
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby niMic on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.

How is that any different from the current PACK? You guys have a bunch of generals who all got their rank through freestyle farming.

yep cant argue with you were the most unskilled, overrated, undefeated clan who every clan thinks they can destroy until they pull there balls out of their clan mates purse and face us in a war. So let us know if you can shut your mouth long enough to pry open that purse find your nuts and get that bunch of girl scouts you call a clan to step up to the plate.

That seems like a bit of a non sequitur. I mentioned that there are similarities between your made-up "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" clan, and the clan you're currently in... though, admittedly, it was a joke - obviously, the "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" in your clan are in the minority. Yet, instead of alerting me to how incorrect my statement was, you immediately jumped to attack my clan. You didn't even attack me... you attacked my clan, which was never part of this conversation. Unfortunately for you, I won't divulge any information there... but, let's just say we won't be challenging the PACK to a war anytime soon.

By the way, after re-reading your post, I just realized that many of the PACK members' posts are eerily similar in both content and form.
Not that I think you're multis; far from it! I simply can't believe you assembled a clan full of people whose sentences look like they were written by little kids. Those run-ons are brutal.


I seerosly don.t undestood what u tlking abowt Commander. Weeeee at THE PACK pridee ourselfes on our very thowt out posts and to mak funnies ov our spellung is upsurd! Jeesss wizz TONTO easey up a little, gruw a sett of BALLS, and quiit hiding in a curner with the rist of your so called :TOP: clan! Of curse you will not chillinge THE PACK, wy wuld you? LOL Wuldn't wunt to show back up onn thy pliyground and get yur asses handed tooo u! Hav a nic day PROSTAR!


I genuinely didn't realize you were intentionally spelling like that for comic effect the first time I read it.

"Oh, just another post by a PACK member"
Image
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
User avatar
Colonel niMic
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

niMic wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.


How is that any different from the current PACK? You guys have a bunch of generals who all got their rank through freestyle farming.

yep cant argue with you were the most unskilled, overrated, undefeated clan who every clan thinks they can destroy until they pull there balls out of their clan mates purse and face us in a war. So let us know if you can shut your mouth long enough to pry open that purse find your nuts and get that bunch of girl scouts you call a clan to step up to the plate.

That seems like a bit of a non sequitur. I mentioned that there are similarities between your made-up "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" clan, and the clan you're currently in... though, admittedly, it was a joke - obviously, the "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" in your clan are in the minority. Yet, instead of alerting me to how incorrect my statement was, you immediately jumped to attack my clan. You didn't even attack me... you attacked my clan, which was never part of this conversation. Unfortunately for you, I won't divulge any information there... but, let's just say we won't be challenging the PACK to a war anytime soon.

By the way, after re-reading your post, I just realized that many of the PACK members' posts are eerily similar in both content and form.
Not that I think you're multis; far from it! I simply can't believe you assembled a clan full of people whose sentences look like they were written by little kids. Those run-ons are brutal.


I seerosly don.t undestood what u tlking abowt Commander. Weeeee at THE PACK pridee ourselfes on our very thowt out posts and to mak funnies ov our spellung is upsurd! Jeesss wizz TONTO easey up a little, gruw a sett of BALLS, and quiit hiding in a curner with the rist of your so called :TOP: clan! Of curse you will not chillinge THE PACK, wy wuld you? LOL Wuldn't wunt to show back up onn thy pliyground and get yur asses handed tooo u! Hav a nic day PROSTAR!


I genuinely didn't realize you were intentionally spelling like that for comic effect the first time I read it.

"Oh, just another post by a PACK member"


I find it more entertaining that Commander was making fun of run-on sentences, not spelling.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby QoH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

And the fact that THOTA won't be challenging PACK cause they're scared seems a little off base. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168417
Image
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Great-Ollie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm

QoH wrote:Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

And the fact that THOTA won't be challenging PACK cause they're scared seems a little off base. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168417

BLAH BLAH BLAH QOH you are my hero! Please, please don't quit the site again, don't please! Oh you are part of mighty EMPIRE now, i better shut my mouth and hide in my corner. :sick: :sick:
Image
User avatar
Major Great-Ollie
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Northern British Columbia
Medals: 120
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby QoH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
QoH wrote:Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

And the fact that THOTA won't be challenging PACK cause they're scared seems a little off base. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168417

BLAH BLAH BLAH QOH you are my hero! Please, please don't quit the site again, don't please! Oh you are part of mighty EMPIRE now, i better shut my mouth and hide in my corner. :sick: :sick:

Something like that would be nice.
Image
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby chapcrap on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
QoH wrote:Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

And the fact that THOTA won't be challenging PACK cause they're scared seems a little off base. http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 6&t=168417

BLAH BLAH BLAH QOH you are my hero! Please, please don't quit the site again, don't please! Oh you are part of mighty EMPIRE now, i better shut my mouth and hide in my corner. :sick: :sick:

Hold on, are you saying you have your own corner? Where is mine?
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

LOL

Postby John Deere on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:13 am

How cute! All the idiots come out when a couple of PACK members come out and post. Whats wrong with you kids? THOTA guys talking trash? :? Do you guys still even compete? NO..... And the EMPIRE guys coming in to talk trash... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's like new born kitten cute! :roll:
Image
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
User avatar
Major John Deere
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: North, Texas
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: LOL

Postby mviola on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:40 pm

John Deere wrote:Image
High Score: 2906
User avatar
Major mviola
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI/NY
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby davsweeney on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm

I was listening to Bob & Tom on the radio the other day and Christy Lee was reading a top ten list. This one was the top ten things men do which makes women not want to date them. Number 3 or 4 was using bad grammar or misspelling words in text messages. I guess this means Commander62890 won't be going on any dates with members of the Pack. Damn...I thought he was kind of warming up to me....I guess I will put away the candles and oils.
General davsweeney
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Bloomington, IL
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (16)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby simmons4 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

davsweeney wrote:I was listening to Bob & Tom on the radio the other day and Christy Lee was reading a top ten list. This one was the top ten things men do which makes women not want to date them. Number 3 or 4 was using bad grammar or misspelling words in text messages. I guess this means Commander62890 won't be going on any dates with members of the Pack. Damn...I thought he was kind of warming up to me....I guess I will put away the candles and oils.





if you want to attract him Dave do it the same way he gets all his dates with a dog biscuit and a jar of peanut butter you could even bring along a sheep encase he wants a threesome of course then you'll never get rid of him.
User avatar
Colonel simmons4
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: virginia
Medals: 160
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby ljex on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 pm

simmons4 wrote:
davsweeney wrote:I was listening to Bob & Tom on the radio the other day and Christy Lee was reading a top ten list. This one was the top ten things men do which makes women not want to date them. Number 3 or 4 was using bad grammar or misspelling words in text messages. I guess this means Commander62890 won't be going on any dates with members of the Pack. Damn...I thought he was kind of warming up to me....I guess I will put away the candles and oils.





if you want to attract him Dave do it the same way he gets all his dates with a dog biscuit and a jar of peanut butter you could even bring along a sheep encase he wants a threesome of course then you'll never get rid of him.



In what way do you think this is actually funny when you post it?
User avatar
Captain ljex
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby tec805 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 am

ljex wrote:In what way do you think this is actually funny when you post it?


The same way you think "Culs De Sac [team]: anal hurts with no lube" is funny enough to put on your sig.
Image
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
User avatar
General tec805
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:55 am
Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Pirlo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 am

Calm down boys!!

- PENIS!
User avatar
Major Pirlo
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Homeless
Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (26)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby davsweeney on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 am

sorry ljex, I didn't mean to offend you with my harmless post to Commander. He made fun of us for our spelling and grammar. I thought that was funny because I heard that was a huge pet peeve for women.

Sorry if I offended you too Commander. Was just having fun.
General davsweeney
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Bloomington, IL
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (16)

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

davsweeney wrote:sorry ljex, I didn't mean to offend you with my harmless post to Commander. He made fun of us for our spelling and grammar. I thought that was funny because I heard that was a huge pet peeve for women.

Sorry if I offended you too Commander. Was just having fun.
ImageImageImageImage
Major GeneralRisk
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Neu-Schwabenland
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login