Did you know...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Did you know...

Postby chapcrap on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm

natty dread wrote:Secondly, that's all beside the point... the fact is, I made a map, I got told I couldn't make it because the site considered a large World map such an important project that they'd rather give it to a group of talentless hacks to make in secret, rather than to an established mapmaker. That's the point here, that certain people get special privileges over regular mapmakers, for absolutely no good reason whatsoever, other than they happen to be in some inner-circle clubhouse that gets the admin's special protection...

Those guys probably don't even have a draft yet. I have a ready map image. Why all the secrecy and lack of transparency in the process? If they were truly confident in the quality of their work, they'd post their map right alongside mine in the foundry and let the community decide which one is better. Let the better map survive, not the one that has special protection... if I'd get beaten in honest competition, I'd be fine with that, but this is just wrong.

That isn't something I'm arguing with.

I said they didn't steal the concept. That's all.
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9576
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Did you know...

Postby army of nobunaga on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am

chapcrap wrote:
natty dread wrote:Secondly, that's all beside the point... the fact is, I made a map, I got told I couldn't make it because the site considered a large World map such an important project that they'd rather give it to a group of talentless hacks to make in secret, rather than to an established mapmaker. That's the point here, that certain people get special privileges over regular mapmakers, for absolutely no good reason whatsoever, other than they happen to be in some inner-circle clubhouse that gets the admin's special protection...

Those guys probably don't even have a draft yet. I have a ready map image. Why all the secrecy and lack of transparency in the process? If they were truly confident in the quality of their work, they'd post their map right alongside mine in the foundry and let the community decide which one is better. Let the better map survive, not the one that has special protection... if I'd get beaten in honest competition, I'd be fine with that, but this is just wrong.

That isn't something I'm arguing with.

I said they didn't steal the concept. That's all.



If you do not like it quit crying like a girl
Maps Maps Maps!


Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
User avatar
Cadet army of nobunaga
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: www.facebook.com/armyofnobu and Houston.
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (1)

Re: Did you know...

Postby redhawk92 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:01 am

DiM wrote:i'd jump in and do a little bashing on "special" maps but the truth is i really don't care that much about the foundry anymore.
i'm surprised people still do.


i care about the foundry

i think as a member of team cc you saying this is ridiculous

i say the members of cc should be calling for your resignation?
Image
Captain redhawk92
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Did you know...

Postby chapcrap on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 am

army of nobunaga wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
natty dread wrote:Secondly, that's all beside the point... the fact is, I made a map, I got told I couldn't make it because the site considered a large World map such an important project that they'd rather give it to a group of talentless hacks to make in secret, rather than to an established mapmaker. That's the point here, that certain people get special privileges over regular mapmakers, for absolutely no good reason whatsoever, other than they happen to be in some inner-circle clubhouse that gets the admin's special protection...

Those guys probably don't even have a draft yet. I have a ready map image. Why all the secrecy and lack of transparency in the process? If they were truly confident in the quality of their work, they'd post their map right alongside mine in the foundry and let the community decide which one is better. Let the better map survive, not the one that has special protection... if I'd get beaten in honest competition, I'd be fine with that, but this is just wrong.

That isn't something I'm arguing with.
I said they didn't steal the concept. That's all.

What are you talking about and who are you talking to?

If you do not like it quit crying like a girl
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9576
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Did you know...

Postby Leehar on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 am

chapcrap wrote:
army of nobunaga wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
natty dread wrote:Secondly, that's all beside the point... the fact is, I made a map, I got told I couldn't make it because the site considered a large World map such an important project that they'd rather give it to a group of talentless hacks to make in secret, rather than to an established mapmaker. That's the point here, that certain people get special privileges over regular mapmakers, for absolutely no good reason whatsoever, other than they happen to be in some inner-circle clubhouse that gets the admin's special protection...

Those guys probably don't even have a draft yet. I have a ready map image. Why all the secrecy and lack of transparency in the process? If they were truly confident in the quality of their work, they'd post their map right alongside mine in the foundry and let the community decide which one is better. Let the better map survive, not the one that has special protection... if I'd get beaten in honest competition, I'd be fine with that, but this is just wrong.

That isn't something I'm arguing with.
I said they didn't steal the concept. That's all.


If you do not like it quit crying like a girl

What are you talking about and who are you talking to?


EBWOP
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 5961
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: Did you know...

Postby DiM on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:
DiM wrote:i'd jump in and do a little bashing on "special" maps but the truth is i really don't care that much about the foundry anymore.
i'm surprised people still do.


i care about the foundry


and strangely you aren't even bothered to manifest that care through feedback given in the foundry. if you really care about it, then go to the foundry, look at the maps being developed and post your constructive criticism.

kylegraves1 wrote:i think as a member of team cc you saying this is ridiculous


why? there are plenty of team CC members that never posted in the foundry.
the truth is, a vast portion of this site's members doesn't even know where maps are made or who makes them.
and while very few people know about the existence of the foundry even fewer visit it regularly and contribute. the foundry regulars are less than 0.1%of the total number of people on this site.

kylegraves1 wrote:i say the members of cc should be calling for your resignation?


yeah. take out your pitchforks and axes.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10387
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Did you know...

Postby Qwert on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm

well,well Naty, when i talk abouth how map foundry create maps in secret forums,and when this maps are restricted only to few people, you laught and defend foundry foremans and CA, after that you become foe on mine list,and we dont talk anymore. Now you copy and paste mine oppinion abouth work in Map Foundry. Well who will say that this day will come to naty speak same like me?

Naty ,map foundry its not frendly place,and if you think that you will get right to create map ,then you are wrong-this is not democraty,and only what you can its to leave map foundry imediatly,like i do 2009 years. I still demand justice for Classic Art map, and that all recipient, be strip of this medals(this map create iner circle comunity of Foundry Foreman and CA who get privilege to create this map,and for this shit map work(yes Classic Art are crap map,dont deserve any congratulation) they all get awards(6 medals).
I know that someone will say " medals are irelewant" , but i spend 3 years in map creating, and these 6 person spend 1 day creating Classic Crap, and in this way they show how respect all MAp Makers,who spend month and month in creating maps in regular map foundry, and try to finish maps in "regular" way.
In mine demand ,they only laught, show what they think abouth mine work.
Result are know,after that i leave map foundry permanently(3 years now out of map foundry),i even demand that they remove mine GA medal for notheworthy contribution in map foundry,because its belove mine honor to have the medal with same people who get same award.
In begining map foundry whas frendly place, even lackattack are frendly ,want to speak with other mapmakers,try to solve problems in fair way, but now everything are change.
I have so many more,but map foundry are history for me,,victor sulivan and thenobodie try something last year, but they dont have enough powers to bring things in right way, to bring justice back, and i refuse to come back .
Good luck with your attempt natty, but this is not democraty, dont forget that.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Did you know...

Postby redhawk92 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

DiM wrote:
kylegraves1 wrote:
DiM wrote:i'd jump in and do a little bashing on "special" maps but the truth is i really don't care that much about the foundry anymore.
i'm surprised people still do.


i care about the foundry


and strangely you aren't even bothered to manifest that care through feedback given in the foundry. if you really care about it, then go to the foundry, look at the maps being developed and post your constructive criticism.

kylegraves1 wrote:i think as a member of team cc you saying this is ridiculous


why? there are plenty of team CC members that never posted in the foundry.
the truth is, a vast portion of this site's members doesn't even know where maps are made or who makes them.
and while very few people know about the existence of the foundry even fewer visit it regularly and contribute. the foundry regulars are less than 0.1%of the total number of people on this site.

kylegraves1 wrote:i say the members of cc should be calling for your resignation?


yeah. take out your pitchforks and axes.


i look threw it on occasion, i think it should be there and it has a purpose, obviously you dont

that is sad
Image
Captain redhawk92
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Did you know...

Postby natty dread on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

qwert wrote:when i talk abouth how map foundry create maps in secret forums,and when this maps are restricted only to few people, you laught and defend foundry foremans and CA


Shows what you know... Firstly, the secret maps are not being made in the map foundry, that's the whole point of this thing, and some of them are even done without the supervision of CA:s or the foreman... Secondly, I have never defended the process of making secret maps, ever, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

And when I defended the foundry, it's because back then the foundry used to be a good place... no admin came to tell mapmakers they couldn't make a map because they'd rather have some team of hacks make it in secret. Now, that's all changed, and it's painfully obvious the admins intend to phase out the foundry... I asked about this directly from Andy, I asked if they plan on making the foundry irrelevant, and he dodged my question totally.

The foreman and the CA:s do a great job, I wish nothing but good for them. It's the admin of the site and the bullshit entertainment-team Secret Foundry #2 that are to blame for all this bullshit.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13257
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: fucked off
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: Did you know...

Postby DiM on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:30 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:i look threw it on occasion, i think it should be there and it has a purpose, obviously you dont

that is sad


so your contribution towards the foundry is just as valuable as your spelling. :roll:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10387
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Did you know...

Postby VampireM on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm

natty dread wrote: I asked about this directly from Andy, I asked if they plan on making the foundry irrelevant, and he dodged my question totally.


u should make a thread threatening the bring down the entire process unless andy answers u and fixes this problem
Image
User avatar
Colonel VampireM
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:55 pm
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Did you know...

Postby thenobodies80 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Natty, you know I have respect for you as man an as mapmaker so please don't think I'm writing this post to defend the site or something like that, nor to argue with you.
I'm writing this post just for make things clear about the fact you said the admins stole your map idea.

- You posted the map (April, 7th @ 19:14) (my time zone)
- I asked you to keep the map on hold (April, 7th @ 19:53)
- I asked to the admins (April, 7th @ 19:45)
- I received an official answer (April, 9th @ 17:14) with precise instructions
- I sent you a PM, the one quoted in the OP, two days later (April, 11th @ 11:53) - sorry for waiting 2 days but you know I'm busy sometimes O:)
- The first time I received info about this admin project was on March, 28th and it was confirmed to me on March, 30th

So, even if you already know my opinion about this whole thing (i'm not going to post here the things we discussed in private) and even if you certainly know that it wasn't simple for me to tell you to stop with that map, your assertion about the admins stealing your map idea is false.
Moreover, knowing the admins working time line I bet this project is born really much much earlier than yours.

And just for the record, you should say all the truth, I know Andy has given you an answer:

AndyDufresne wrote:You can still certainly develop World XL, we aren't really stopping you on that front....Omissis....We just did not want you investing your effort into something that may end up the similar gameplay. But you can certainly create a World XL map if you think it has unique enough gameplay different from the map we'll be releasing and if the Foundry supports it like any other map.


So, for what I can understand, he said you to wait a bit (and you have to wait till we decide the new supersize limits anyway), look the map they will realease IN the foundry for a public review, and then if you have support and if it's unique enough continue your map project.

Said that, we have already talked about this and I don't think your current feelings/thoughts are caused by this map but for a sum of things. You know that I'm saying the truth. ;)

Listen to me, take your time, relax, refresh your mind and come back stronger! :)
Your friend,
Nobodies

Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80
Foundry Foreman
Foundry Foreman
 
Posts: 5640
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Re: Did you know...

Postby redhawk92 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 pm

DiM wrote:
kylegraves1 wrote:i look threw it on occasion, i think it should be there and it has a purpose, obviously you dont

that is sad


so your contribution towards the foundry is just as valuable as your spelling. :roll:


if you want to discuss how i spell id love to discuss that with you, pm me
Image
Captain redhawk92
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Did you know...

Postby DiM on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:
DiM wrote:
kylegraves1 wrote:i look threw it on occasion, i think it should be there and it has a purpose, obviously you dont

that is sad


so your contribution towards the foundry is just as valuable as your spelling. :roll:


if you want to discuss how i spell id love to discuss that with you, pm me


and it appears your syntax is just as poor as your spelling. ;)

but i digress. my point was that despite being part of team CC i'm free to not care about the foundry.
furthermore, you, a person that allegedly goes "threw" the foundry yet never posts, aren't really in the position to judge my stance towards the foundry when i have spent countless hours making maps and giving feedback.
if i am disappointed in the foundry, which i am, then i have pretty good reasons. and those reasons you'll probably never be able to fully understand because you're not a map maker, or even a foundry regular.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10387
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Did you know...

Postby redhawk92 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 pm

DiM wrote:
kylegraves1 wrote:
DiM wrote:
kylegraves1 wrote:i look threw it on occasion, i think it should be there and it has a purpose, obviously you dont

that is sad


so your contribution towards the foundry is just as valuable as your spelling. :roll:


if you want to discuss how i spell id love to discuss that with you, pm me


and it appears your syntax is just as poor as your spelling. ;)

but i digress. my point was that despite being part of team CC i'm free to not care about the foundry.
furthermore, you, a person that allegedly goes "threw" the foundry yet never posts, aren't really in the position to judge my stance towards the foundry when i have spent countless hours making maps and giving feedback.
if i am disappointed in the foundry, which i am, then i have pretty good reasons. and those reasons you'll probably never be able to fully understand because you're not a map maker, or even a foundry regular.


i just think you shouldnt speak against the foundry without saying why you are
Image
Captain redhawk92
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login