What's the best update in the last 4 years?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: What's the best update in the last 4 years?

Postby Dukasaur on Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 am

greenoaks wrote:mine is the tournament drop-down for TO's on the Game Finder page.

Yeah, to be honest this would be my favourite, too.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Army of GOD on Sat May 12, 2012 2:18 am

Renee_W wrote:Trench Warfare

Disliked it at first, but by the time I got my medal, I liked it enough to give it a bit longer shot and w/i about 50 games decided it was much more fun. Next we need a resign button so half the games don't end in deadbeats.

I don't understand the need for a resign button. So what if someone deadbeats? It just means you have to wait 3 more days to get your points.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Mr_Adams on Sat May 12, 2012 2:40 am

Disliked it at first, but by the time I got my medal, I liked it enough to give it a bit longer shot and w/i about 50 games decided it was much more fun. Next we need a resign button so half the games don't end in deadbeats.

That's why you use the round limits option.
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby Viceroy63 on Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 am

Just list all the features and let the people choose one.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby AslanTheKing on Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 pm

The best update ever was the random dice thing,
i play only when the radio advertisement starts, thats mostly always 5 min before the
hourly news come, that way the radiosignal which is in charge for the dice gets confused
and your dice seem to be much better, try that,
one week ago i was a cook, now i am a waiter.
Thanks to the radiosignal. But be careful, it can manipulate your spending behaviour.
Major AslanTheKing

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby Pirlo on Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:The best update ever was the random dice thing,
i play only when the radio advertisement starts, thats mostly always 5 min before the
hourly news come, that way the radiosignal which is in charge for the dice gets confused
Thanks to the radiosignal. But be careful, it can manipulate your spending behaviour.

wow that's funny.. my dice are always better when my dick gets itchy.. too bad it hasn't been itchy for days and I'm gonna lose a lot!
Colonel Pirlo

Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 pm

my favorite update is probably the clickies. i forgot about them, but yeah those are cool, make the game go so much faster
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Renee_W on Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Army of GOD wrote:

I don't understand the need for a resign button. So what if someone deadbeats? It just means you have to wait 3 more days to get your points.

I play speed exclusively, you have to pay attention to and keep playing a dead game for several minutes in case they come back(happens). We're not talking 15 seconds a day for 3 days, we're talking several minutes out of your gaming time.
Colonel Renee_W

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby Renee_W on Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Mr_Adams wrote:

That's why you use the round limits option.

That's totally silly, people generally deadbeat when they feel it's hopeless not at round 19.
Colonel Renee_W

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed May 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Pirlo wrote:
AslanTheKing wrote:The best update ever was the random dice thing,

wow that's funny.. my dice are always better when my dick gets itchy.. too bad it hasn't been itchy for days and I'm gonna lose a lot!

its not funny if u try it :)
Major AslanTheKing

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby squishyg on Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Skip to your next available turn is my current favorite!
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby Mr_Adams on Thu May 17, 2012 10:09 pm

squishyg wrote:Skip to your next available turn is my current favorite!

Yeah, that's a good one! And putting the playable games at the top of your games list, instead of putting them in order by game number, or whatever it was :)
I am voting Republican now. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth -Monica Lewinski
Lieutenant Mr_Adams

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Mr_Adams wrote:
squishyg wrote:Skip to your next available turn is my current favorite!

Yeah, that's a good one! And putting the playable games at the top of your games list, instead of putting them in order by game number, or whatever it was :)

Oh yeah, that's very handy. Of course as freemium it doesn't really matter...
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to General Discussion