Pitrules88

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Pitrules88

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:21 am

jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.



you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...
User avatar
Captain rhp 1
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.



you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...


You* HAHAHHA ;)
User avatar
Major Gabriel13
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Medals: 94
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby jltile1 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.



you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...



Ya and that all you know how to play. Sorry that I was smarter to stop playing game when the other players had a ten 5-10 second advantage. Why would I spell check when I'm talking to someone as you self. I play on a iPad most the time and I does not reconize your language like stat. Don't you have a doodle game to hope someone makes the wrong move so you can get 150 points on, you really should spend your time doing that.

Can you spell check this for me.

Also I would think about freestyle a little diffrent like if you were good at other maps and settings. Maybe someone like GO who plays all the settings and can win. Now back to doodle you go.
User avatar
Major jltile1
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Location: Bay area
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Dibbun on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 pm

After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Dibbun wrote:After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.


Coming from a source such as yourself, I can now let out that sigh of relief.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
Dibbun wrote:After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.


Coming from a source such as yourself, I can now let out that sigh of relief.


Yup, we can all sleep easy now :).
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm

jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.


Shush.. pit might foe you if he hears you say that! :P ;) :D
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby jltile1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:36 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.


Shush.. pit might foe you if he hears you say that! :P ;) :D[/quote

Prob already there lil bud
User avatar
Major jltile1
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Location: Bay area
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby KraphtOne on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 pm

ManBungalow wrote:Hey, if there's going to be a contest where people compare their skills at playing the piano with their various penises then I want in.



why do you have various penises...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
User avatar
Captain KraphtOne
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:33 pm
Medals: 75
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Gabriel13 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 pm

jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.



you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...



Ya and that all you know how to play. Sorry that I was smarter to stop playing game when the other players had a ten 5-10 second advantage. Why would I spell check when I'm talking to someone as you self. I play on a iPad most the time and I does not reconize your language like stat. Don't you have a doodle game to hope someone makes the wrong move so you can get 150 points on, you really should spend your time doing that.

Can you spell check this for me.

Also I would think about freestyle a little diffrent like if you were good at other maps and settings. Maybe someone like GO who plays all the settings and can win. Now back to doodle you go.


That's* games* That ten doesn't belong in there. It says 5-10 right after. yourself* You need a question mark after yourself. an* do not* recognize* stat? I have no freaking idea... to play and hope* 150 points off of* Question mark after "150 points on", which I corrected. Question mark after "Can you spell check this for me" differently* You don't need like in there..

Spell checked :) You're welcome. Now go back to school, prick.
User avatar
Major Gabriel13
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Medals: 94
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Stephen Wayne on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Dibbun wrote:After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.


Really I guess this means you only talked to pitrules88 and believe anything you hear or we are all scum. Either way that was a pretty stupid thing to say considering every other post in this thread.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant Stephen Wayne
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Location: EAST TN
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby jltile1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.



you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...



Ya and that all you know how to play. Sorry that I was smarter to stop playing game when the other players had a ten 5-10 second advantage. Why would I spell check when I'm talking to someone as you self. I play on a iPad most the time and I does not reconize your language like stat. Don't you have a doodle game to hope someone makes the wrong move so you can get 150 points on, you really should spend your time doing that.

Can you spell check this for me.



Also I would think about freestyle a little diffrent like if you were good at other maps and settings. Maybe someone like GO who plays all the settings and can win. Now back to doodle you go.


That's* games* That ten doesn't belong in there. It says 5-10 right after. yourself* You need a question mark after yourself. an* do not* recognize* stat? I have no freaking idea... to play and hope* 150 points off of* Question mark after "150 points on", which I corrected. Question mark after "Can you spell check this for me" differently* You don't need like in there..

Spell checked :) You're welcome. Now go back to school, prick.



Take a shower and cool off grammar boy. While doing that please look down and you will a prick all right.

Now please run to your doodle game or your lux game scram.

" Now here on conquer club we have a liberal stance on grammar, how ever when you are posting in the forums make sure it is perfect "

Thanks CC

Ps: Make sure you spell check or Gabriel and rhp1 will kill you and your family
User avatar
Major jltile1
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Location: Bay area
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby swimmerdude99 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 pm

jltile1 wrote:Ps: Make sure you spell check or Gabriel and rhp1 will kill you and your family

Rhp will do that regardless....and he knows where you sleep.... :o
Image

High Score: 2992
User avatar
Captain swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Dibbun on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Stephen Wayne wrote:
Dibbun wrote:After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.


Really I guess this means you only talked to pitrules88 and believe anything you hear or we are all scum. Either way that was a pretty stupid thing to say considering every other post in this thread.


"Follow what everyone else says as opposed to what you have perceived yourself."

Cool story, bro scum.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Freestyle is for panzys. They need to make a diff scoreboard for that bullshit. Who's pc and Internet is faster.



you've played 50 freestyle games ya pansy... get over yourself and learn how to spell.. this shit has spell check ya know...



Ya and that all you know how to play. Sorry that I was smarter to stop playing game when the other players had a ten 5-10 second advantage. Why would I spell check when I'm talking to someone as you self. I play on a iPad most the time and I does not reconize your language like stat. Don't you have a doodle game to hope someone makes the wrong move so you can get 150 points on, you really should spend your time doing that.

Can you spell check this for me.



Also I would think about freestyle a little diffrent like if you were good at other maps and settings. Maybe someone like GO who plays all the settings and can win. Now back to doodle you go.


That's* games* That ten doesn't belong in there. It says 5-10 right after. yourself* You need a question mark after yourself. an* do not* recognize* stat? I have no freaking idea... to play and hope* 150 points off of* Question mark after "150 points on", which I corrected. Question mark after "Can you spell check this for me" differently* You don't need like in there..

Spell checked :) You're welcome. Now go back to school, prick.



Take a shower and cool off grammar boy. While doing that please look down and you will a prick all right.

Now please run to your doodle game or your lux game scram.

" Now here on conquer club we have a liberal stance on grammar, how ever when you are posting in the forums make sure it is perfect "

Thanks CC

Ps: Make sure you spell check or Gabriel and rhp1 will kill you and your family



you're fuckin illiterate dude.. stop typing.. you sound dumber and dumber with every post...
User avatar
Captain rhp 1
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Stephen Wayne on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Dibbun wrote:
Stephen Wayne wrote:
Dibbun wrote:After extensive investigation and an interview conducted in live chat, I have determined that General Pitrules88 only foes people who are scum.

You should be ashamed for attempting to drag a glorious man's name through the mud. Scum.


Really I guess this means you only talked to pitrules88 and believe anything you hear or we are all scum. Either way that was a pretty stupid thing to say considering every other post in this thread.


"Follow what everyone else says as opposed to what you have perceived yourself."

Cool story, fellow scum.


No not at all I'm all for making your own decisions the point i was making was you perceived the facts like a moron.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant Stephen Wayne
 
Posts: 921
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Location: EAST TN
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 pm

User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby jltile1 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM



That's great =D>

There soon to be general is dead now.
User avatar
Major jltile1
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Location: Bay area
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:



That's great =D>

There soon to be general is dead now.


I can't tell if you are using 'there' to be funny or you meant to use 'their'.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby jltile1 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:



That's great =D>

There soon to be general is dead now.


I can't tell if you are using 'there' to be funny or you meant to use 'their'.


They are soon to general is dead now :lol: :lol: :lol: please check this one

Me think it looking better

Please correct the above sentences
User avatar
Major jltile1
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Location: Bay area
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Ps: Make sure you spell check or Gabriel and rhp1 will kill you and your family

Rhp will do that regardless....and he knows where you sleep.... :o



+1
User avatar
Captain rhp 1
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:



That's great =D>

There soon to be general is dead now.


I can't tell if you are using 'there' to be funny or you meant to use 'their'.


OMG I laughed so hard there. :lol:
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Gabriel13 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:42 pm

There is no scam! I do them for the hell of it, and I still kick ass without even trying ;)
I bet I could beat you on many maps any day, tiny captain ;)
User avatar
Major Gabriel13
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Medals: 94
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby Gabriel13 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Oh, also. You said GO plays all maps and settings? WOW! You don't know GO. The GO I know used to play 20 games of ass doodles a day ;) I know he changed, but so has everybody else. Nobody plays with all the same settings. You think I do? I play clan games. How the hell could I be using the same settings everytime? I also play lots of tourneys with various settings. Just because you can't even win on doodle, doesn't mean you have to hate ;)
User avatar
Major Gabriel13
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Medals: 94
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Pitrules88

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 am

I'm tired.. Good night.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login