Appeal!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Appeal!

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:25 am

The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

I did file C&A report for both issues. Afterwards I've received an apologize from both accusants. I have to confess I find it hard to accept apologize for such. However I did in both occations.

I want to inform as many as possible that if you try to insult me and put me in relation to Breivik's evil mass murder, and later ask me to apologize, I probably will accept your apologize but I won't recant my accusing cause I will file C&A report for such no matter. No exceptions.

Even I accept your apologize, you got to face CC's judgement.

Thank you in advance!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lt.Futt
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Location: $25 a year is cheap. No wonder.
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (9)
General Contribution (2)

Re: Appeal!

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 pm

lt. Futt wrote:The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

I did file C&A report for both issues. Afterwards I've received an apologize from both accusants. I have to confess I find it hard to accept apologize for such. However I did in both occations.

I want to inform as many as possible that if you try to insult me and put me in relation to Breivik's evil mass murder, and later ask me to apologize, I probably will accept your apologize but I won't recant my accusing cause I will file C&A report for such no matter. No exceptions.

Even I accept your apologize, you got to face CC's judgement.

Thank you in advance!


no problem with anything you've said... I guess I would simply state that while I don't agree with people saying these things to you, the fact is that there are a lot people in the world who don't use their brain the way they should.. whoever says these things to you doesn't know you, and you don't know them... while they shouldn't say what they've said, how does that offend you?? who gives a shit... If you get offended about what random unknown people say to other random unknown people, you're gonna be offended a hell of a lot.. grow some thicker skin and don't worry about the ridiculous things people say to you from time to time... it'll make life a lot easier...
User avatar
Major rhp 1
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Appeal!

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:23 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
lt. Futt wrote:The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

I did file C&A report for both issues. Afterwards I've received an apologize from both accusants. I have to confess I find it hard to accept apologize for such. However I did in both occations.

I want to inform as many as possible that if you try to insult me and put me in relation to Breivik's evil mass murder, and later ask me to apologize, I probably will accept your apologize but I won't recant my accusing cause I will file C&A report for such no matter. No exceptions.

Even I accept your apologize, you got to face CC's judgement.

Thank you in advance!


no problem with anything you've said... I guess I would simply state that while I don't agree with people saying these things to you, the fact is that there are a lot people in the world who don't use their brain the way they should.. whoever says these things to you doesn't know you, and you don't know them... while they shouldn't say what they've said, how does that offend you?? who gives a shit... If you get offended about what random unknown people say to other random unknown people, you're gonna be offended a hell of a lot.. grow some thicker skin and don't worry about the ridiculous things people say to you from time to time... it'll make life a lot easier...


They won't have any death sentence. They get a warning. They're responsible for their actions. Noone else is. I'm not. It's no a matter of life and death. Violence of the rules should be reported. Bigotry is violanting the rules.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class lt.Futt
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Location: $25 a year is cheap. No wonder.
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (9)
General Contribution (2)

Re: Appeal!

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 am

lt. Futt wrote:The recent week I've been offended twice for being Norwegian and related to Breivik's mass murder of innocent kids and youths.

I did file C&A report for both issues. Afterwards I've received an apologize from both accusants. I have to confess I find it hard to accept apologize for such. However I did in both occations.

I want to inform as many as possible that if you try to insult me and put me in relation to Breivik's evil mass murder, and later ask me to apologize, I probably will accept your apologize but I won't recant my accusing cause I will file C&A report for such no matter. No exceptions.

Even I accept your apologize, you got to face CC's judgement.

Thank you in advance!

If I wanted to insult a Norweigian I'd just start talking like him ;).
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Appeal!

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:54 am

Norwegian people smell and...


uh...


are vikings?
penis
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5656
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Appeal!

Postby Dibbun on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 am

Army of GOD wrote:Norwegian people smell and...


uh...


are vikings?


QFT
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Appeal!

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:03 am

Army of GOD wrote:Norwegian people smell and...


uh...


are vikings?

You won't understand. You live on another planet called North America.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Appeal!

Postby Chewie1 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 am

Gillipig wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Norwegian people smell and...


uh...


are vikings?

You won't understand. You live on another planet called North America.



And your Avatar is Justin Bieber....nuff said really...
Image
User avatar
Major Chewie1
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Wiltshire
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: Appeal!

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 am

Chewie1 wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Norwegian people smell and...


uh...


are vikings?

You won't understand. You live on another planet called North America.



And your Avatar is Justin Bieber....nuff said really...

EYH! Don't judge me by my avatar!!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agent 86

Login