General advice on leaving ratings

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General advice on leaving ratings

Postby fadedpsychosis on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 pm

so we went to ratings from the old system because... it was being abused? and now the new system is being abused...? so why do we bother with a system like this anyway?
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby hmsps on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:I mean, I don't see much of a problem with the rulings on Ratings Abuse cases. If someone gets perma-banned from rating - so what? It's not like that 'punishes' them, really. It simply does away with the problem.

-Sully
Read what DiM says and thats the problem with the system, most rulings are ok but there are stupid ones too, total lack of consistency

Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Brigadier hmsps

Medals: 118
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 am

fadedpsychosis wrote:so we went to ratings from the old system because... it was being abused? and now the new system is being abused...? so why do we bother with a system like this anyway?

Because shut up and get back to work!

CC will not look favorably upon you in the upcoming evaluation reports!
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:so we went to ratings from the old system because... it was being abused? and now the new system is being abused...? so why do we bother with a system like this anyway?

yeeeah, we're going to need you to come in on saturday... and didn't you get the memo about the new cover letter for those TPS reports?
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:01 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

yeeeah, we're going to need you to come in on saturday... and didn't you get the memo about the new cover letter for those TPS reports?

<drinks from cup of coffee while banging your girlfriend>

Yeahhh. Oh, yeahhh.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:53 am

amusingly I lived down the street from where they filmed a lot of that movie...
Private fadedpsychosis

Return to General Discussion