Mods On Strike?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 am

Anyone want to tell me why this is a bad idea?
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby jefjef on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:45 am

Funkyterrance wrote:Anyone want to tell me why this is a bad idea?


Cuz it's yours?

You know if there were no mods every one of your threads would be trolled like they are now. What kind of site would this be if that happened?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 am

jefjef wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Anyone want to tell me why this is a bad idea?


Cuz it's yours?

You know if there were no mods every one of your threads would be trolled like they are now. What kind of site would this be if that happened?


Its a means to an end, derp.
Its not meant as a permanent situation dude.
Furthermore, are you aware your post made no sense? Every one of my threads would be trolled like they are now??? That's a redundant statement!
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:If the mods went on strike, I dont think CC would have any trouble finding more volunteers. I think there are enough good people on this site that would step up and volunteer if CC was truly in dire need. Just my 2 cents


So you're suggesting lack could just get some "scabs" to cover for the mods? I suppose it's possible but from what I can tell most of the mods have been doing what they have for quite some time and filling their shoes may be harder than you think. There would at the very least be a big lurch in the functionality of CC. Also, given the current state of affairs, I'm not sure how easy it would be to get people to set sail on a sinking ship. It would take a lot of propaganda that I doubt lack has the energy for.


Could you expand on who you think would be hard to replace? You are talking mods only, not admins right?
So we keep:
Lack
Andy
Achilles?

Actually: just reviewed the list now.... The Foundry team would take a huge, huge hit.. As would the Society of Cooks. I am pretty sure they are some of the most active, and have been here a lot longer than I have
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Lieutenant MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 143
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
Could you expand on who you think would be hard to replace? You are talking mods only, not admins right?
So we keep:
Lack
Andy
Achilles?

Actually: just reviewed the list now.... The Foundry team would take a huge, huge hit.. As would the Society of Cooks. I am pretty sure they are some of the most active, and have been here a lot longer than I have


Yeah I was thinking that anyone who was actually on the payroll would not even consider the idea for obvious reasons.
My thoughts were that no matter how qualified a replacement may be, there is generally a "settling in" period before productivity is restored to anywhere near full capacity. Some of these mods have been doing very specific jobs for long periods of time and that level of comfort I think takes time to replace.
I'm actually quite serious about this idea...
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Foxglove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 pm

#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.
General Foxglove
Head Thinker
Head Thinker
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Medals: 63
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (12)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (7)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby #1_stunna on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
User avatar
Major #1_stunna
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Muleshoe
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (2)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:wrap those up with #4 as "power"


I don't see a correlation,what I referred to was like working at HR at a workplace, you don't have power per se but you still have juicy information on everyone like what people earn.
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Foxglove on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:07 pm

#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.
General Foxglove
Head Thinker
Head Thinker
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Medals: 63
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (12)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (7)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Ace Rimmer on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts make me f*ck apes.
User avatar
Captain Ace Rimmer
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby fadedpsychosis on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:20 pm

nagerous wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:wrap those up with #4 as "power"


I don't see a correlation,what I referred to was like working at HR at a workplace, you don't have power per se but you still have juicy information on everyone like what people earn.

"Knowledge is power"
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
User avatar
Private fadedpsychosis
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: global

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby swimmerdude99 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

Then don't read them?
Image

High Score: 2992
User avatar
Major swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Serbia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Pay me $10,000, and I'll gladly go on a week-long strike from CC, demanding a trollface.jpg smiley and shit like that.
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10091
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Serbia wrote:Pay me $10,000, and I'll gladly go on a week-long strike from CC, demanding a trollface.jpg smiley and shit like that.


That's not usually how it works...
You all are the ones who need to organize, you will be paid by your success. ;)
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby squishyg on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 pm

So your plan is to overthrow CC by hoping a whole bunch of other people do something? That's a fantastic idea! Right after I post a breast cancer awareness meme on Facebook and donate to Kony 2012 I'll join your amazing protest.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 pm

squishyg wrote:So your plan is to overthrow CC by hoping a whole bunch of other people do something? That's a fantastic idea! Right after I post a breast cancer awareness meme on Facebook and donate to Kony 2012 I'll join your amazing protest.


What can I, one man do? This is my effort. If I were a mod you can be sure I would be on board but I am merely making an attempt at organizing. Do you have a better suggestion or is your squishy-headed post your idea of constructive criticism? If you want to fling poo like a baboon, maybe off-topic would be a more comfortable choice for you.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby jefjef on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

Then don't read them?


all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby fadedpsychosis on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 pm

jefjef wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

Then don't read them?


all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

why would you ever allow a masturbating poo flinging ape behind the wheel of an automobile?
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
User avatar
Private fadedpsychosis
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: global

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:
jefjef wrote:
all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

why would you ever allow a masturbating poo flinging ape behind the wheel of an automobile?


That is a question for jefjef's driving instructor.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Gillipig on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 pm

jefjef wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

Then don't read them?


all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.


Guys, stop shitting on apes. They've done nothing wrong!

As for the strike, why not? Not that I think it will work, new, even less competent people will be assigned and the "ape shit" will continue. (No pun on you andy ;))
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Gillipig wrote:Guys, stop shitting on apes. They've done nothing wrong!

As for the strike, why not? Not that I think it will work, new, even less competent people will be assigned and the "ape shit" will continue. (No pun on you andy ;))


Aw come on man, don't be a defeatist. ;)

Is curious george an ape or a monkey? I never got into those books as a kid.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby swimmerdude99 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:18 pm

jefjef wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

Then don't read them?


all your posts drive me fucking ape shit.

I forgot why you were foed... but I think its because either you stopped posting alot or I stopped reading forums as much.
Image

High Score: 2992
User avatar
Major swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
Medals: 91
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Serbia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Serbia wrote:Pay me $10,000, and I'll gladly go on a week-long strike from CC, demanding a trollface.jpg smiley and shit like that.


That's not usually how it works...
You all are the ones who need to organize, you will be paid by your success. ;)


Yeah no you lost me. I'd rather watch whatever shitty program is on TV right now than - wait, they're talking about the Iphone, and someone is saying they don't need to be a geek to use it. I don't have one... any here have one? Is this thing worth all the hype?
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10091
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: Mod Strike?

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Serbia wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
Serbia wrote:Pay me $10,000, and I'll gladly go on a week-long strike from CC, demanding a trollface.jpg smiley and shit like that.


That's not usually how it works...
You all are the ones who need to organize, you will be paid by your success. ;)


Yeah no you lost me. I'd rather watch whatever shitty program is on TV right now than - wait, they're talking about the Iphone, and someone is saying they don't need to be a geek to use it. I don't have one... any here have one? Is this thing worth all the hype?


Puss. Are all volunteers as yellow bellied or please tell me you are the exception to the rule? I can smell a coward a mile away.
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Mods On Strike?

Postby Serbia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Yep, total coward. Meanie-face.
I forget what I'm supposed to be so up in arms over though. Why do you want me to be angry? Or wait - is this your fight? Hmm... so I'm the coward, because I am not mad enough about (something) to want to fight your fight. GOTCHA.
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10091
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login