Mods On Strike?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Mods On Strike?

Postby isaiah40 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:You're implying that Canadians would actually strike.

Don't they?? The last I remember, every time there was a raise to the cost of postage, Canada post went on a revolving strike.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Location: To be absent from the body is to be present with Christ
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (6)

Re: Mods On Strike?

Postby nagerous on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:I don't have a picket, so I can't strike :(

Here you go, TFO:

Give em to your friends too. I'm sure you all can scrounge up a sharpie to make the appropriate changes. ;)

You're implying that Canadians would actually strike.

The French ones at least will.
Captain nagerous

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion