Worst game settings

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Worst game settings

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:But to come back to an earlier point, lets use an analogy so to ensure that no nerves are touched regarding the specific "freestyle" setting.
Let's say that I pick an unpopular map, let's say... Madness or something like that. Most of the time I set up a non-private game on that map it fills up with cooks, etc. and I end up crushing these players with ease. I can say "Is it my fault all these unskilled players joined my game?" but there comes a point where your conscience should kick in and ask "Is this really not farming?". It's one thing if you've got buddies or acquaintances whom you invite to your games where it's more or less an even playing field and everyone has a fair chance, but to continue setting up public games when, odds are, you aren't going to be challenged and will most likely get some easy points out of the deal certainly begs a question.

no "nerves" lol... but you need to specify the settings.... :)
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Worst game settings

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:01 pm

and I'm not sure what question you're begging... the basic argument is "I want to play this or that map on this or that setting"... you set, anyone can join, problem solved...

If anyone can join, it's not the job of the person creating to "police" who joins and who doesn't... people on here get real sensitive about points, rank, fairness (in their eyes)... it's a game and I would suggest a deep breath, a guinness, and to chill the f*ck out... but that's just me...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion