Conquer Club

<Removed>

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Religious Discrimination

Postby Qwert on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 pm

hmm its look that i will be forced to open topic in QA forums,because here i will not get answer on mine question.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby bedub1 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 pm

<Removed>
Last edited by bedub1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel bedub1

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 am

qwert wrote:hmm its look that i will be forced to open topic in QA forums,because here i will not get answer on mine question.

I'm here for you, babe. Ask your BBS anything, qwert. Anything at all; I'm here for you.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:47 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
qwert wrote:hmm its look that i will be forced to open topic in QA forums,because here i will not get answer on mine question.

I'm here for you, babe. Ask your BBS anything, qwert. Anything at all; I'm here for you.

are you call man and woman same "babe" ?
(and now real question)

qwert wrote:Consider that mine topic in CA are locked, and quite strange that for these need to be discussed behind scene, what i think that its not ok, i need to ask question,and if i can not get answer here,then i will open new topic in QA forum

1.Are mods have tools to remove AVATAR and NAME of any player who have inapropriate avatar and inapropriate name.

----------------------------------------------
the reason for these question are simple- i find many Hitlers-Wafenn SS-Schutstaffel-NaziGermany- players,and if mods can only block player ,and all these stay(like Hitler avatar who salute you) , then you need to create some tool who will remove complete player out of site.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:

Is this a qwert only thing, or can I get in on this action too?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby bedub1 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 pm

<Removed>
Last edited by bedub1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel bedub1

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 pm

qwert wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:I'm here for you, babe. Ask your BBS anything, qwert. Anything at all; I'm here for you.

(and now real question)

Pwnd.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:29 pm

bedub1 wrote:
qwert wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

(and now real question)

qwert wrote:Consider that mine topic in CA are locked, and quite strange that for these need to be discussed behind scene, what i think that its not ok, i need to ask question,and if i can not get answer here,then i will open new topic in QA forum

1.Are mods have tools to remove AVATAR and NAME of any player who have inapropriate avatar and inapropriate name.

the reason for these question are simple- i find many Hitlers-Wafenn SS-Schutstaffel-NaziGermany- players,and if mods can only block player ,and all these stay(like Hitler avatar who salute you) , then you need to create some tool who will remove complete player out of site.

Yes they have the ability to remove Avatars. They removed mine.

Well now im even more supprised, how the WTF ,dont move avatar of Saluting Hittler????????
All mods propaganda are that any Nazi Glorification need to be removed imediatly, but these guy have these avatar for all these time????
Something are wrong here but i can not figure what?
And avatar with Benito Mussolini are still there?????
How many days need to pass so that mods finaly hang MUssolini????
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby blakebowling on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:05 pm

qwert wrote:
bedub1 wrote:
qwert wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

(and now real question)

Yes they have the ability to remove Avatars. They removed mine.

Well now im even more supprised, how the WTF ,dont move avatar of Saluting Hittler????????
All mods propaganda are that any Nazi Glorification need to be removed imediatly, but these guy have these avatar for all these time????
Something are wrong here but i can not figure what?
And avatar with Benito Mussolini are still there?????
How many days need to pass so that mods finaly hang MUssolini????

I don't see anything wrong with either of those avatars. Nor did I see a problem with bedub's
Private blakebowling

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:25 pm

The issue isn't always the avatar itself in a vacuum.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Yes, clearly people don't always know what they are looking at when they see it. It takes someone who also understands the significance of an image to uncover a "stinky" avatar. It also takes someone who has been following this discussion from it's beginnings to understand why bedub had his avatar forcibly removed.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby kentington on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:Yes, clearly people don't always know what they are looking at when they see it. It takes someone who also understands the significance of an image to uncover a "stinky" avatar. It also takes someone who has been following this discussion from it's beginnings to understand why bedub had his avatar forcibly removed.

Yes. Not all mods know different leaders or symbols on sight.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby Qwert on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:54 am

good news-Mussolini are hanged.
--------------------------------
2nd Wafenn SS Dass Reich are still active, we need to defeat these to.
Adolf hittler still saluting
Waffen SS Death-still present
Waffen SS(with swastika avatar) also not removed
Nazi Hitler(also with swastika avatar) still not removed.
Gestapo
-------------------------------------
Well any beginning are hard,but good that mods start elimination. One + for mods.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby bedub1 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:10 am

<Removed>
Last edited by bedub1 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel bedub1

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

qwert wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

(and now real question)

I don't discriminate because I'm more progressive than the non-libertarians.

You're difficult to understand, so apologies if I misunderstand you:

Mods have removed players for having an inappropriate name and/or avatar, and there have been instances when mods have forced a user to change the name and/or avatar, so hopefully that settles the question.

RE: the underlined. Sometimes the mods do an incomplete job in removing offensive content, so feel free to report specific problems.

Note, as someone stated earlier, context matters, and not all mods possess knowledge of all evil dictators and authoritarians, e.g. FDR.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Is this a qwert only thing, or can I get in on this action too?

--Andy

Of course, please do. <scoots over>
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby Qwert on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 am

well last post in these topic, i must say that i make stupid move when i try to report inappropriate avatars.
Now i get impression that its ok to have all these avatar,as long people dont comment nothing about these.
I feel that no support for these at all, and like im guilty one who even report these?
Well quit now.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Keefie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 am

bedub,

This is a gaming site, just play the effing game, it's much more fun that way :D
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby kentington on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 pm

qwert wrote:well last post in these topic, i must say that i make stupid move when i try to report inappropriate avatars.
Now i get impression that its ok to have all these avatar,as long people dont comment nothing about these.
I feel that no support for these at all, and like im guilty one who even report these?
Well quit now.

I stated earlier and someone re-iterated: The moderators and administrators on this forum do not know all evil rulers, obscene symbols, or references to all controversial information. This is one of the reasons there is a report button. Also, we may not see the avatar or image in the first place.

Don't feel bad about reporting something you genuinely feel is against the rules or makes this site a place certain people don't want to be.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby Jippd on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 pm

In my opinion the moderators should make decisions based on what the paying customers of CC want. If most of the poll results say that the avatar should not be removed then why was it?
Major Jippd

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Jippd wrote:In my opinion the moderators should make decisions based on what the paying customers of CC want. If most of the poll results say that the avatar should not be removed then why was it?

Probably because CC deemed the likelihood of someone viewing the avatar and cancelling their subscription as greater than than the likelihood of someone cancelling their subscription because they didn't like the ruling. I tend to agree.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion