Conquer Club

1 x 1 games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

1 x 1 games

Postby gannable on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Its freaking amazing. I literally lose any game I play 1 x 1. I had a game recently where I went first, gained an early bonus, had good early dice, etc, etc. Nobody else would have lost the game at this point.
Then the other player makes a miracle break with perfect dice and gets a bonus by miracle dice - on the same turn.

then i go 0 for 8 my next rolls and its over.

How do you win 1 x 1 games? I cant even win with great dice on the first couple turns/an early bonus/a great setup/ and going first

Its gotten to the point where i give up once i get the disadvange because im never able to turn the tables
Lieutenant gannable

Re: 1 x 1 games

Postby Arama86n on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Your dice stats suggest you've had a bit of short term bad luck yeah, your long term stats are like everybody else though...
You play very few 1v1's, thus it's not so inconceivable that you've gotten bad luck in the last few you've played.
Play 20 of them in a row and I'm sure you'll see that you are no different from anyone else, that you are not cursed at 1v1's. But you don't really beleive that anyway do you, you just need to vent.

It's all right, let it all out O:)
Major Arama86n

Postby chang50 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:32 am

Maybe they are just not for you,personally I do not enjoy multi player games,horses for courses..
Captain chang50

Postby jleonnn on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 am

Just play them a bit more I'm sure your luck will smoothen out. I reckon at least half of my games are 1v1s. Oh and especially if you're premium learn fs speed. Really reduces dependency on dice and luck.
Major jleonnn

Postby Timminz on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Play me. I like opponents who lose.
Captain Timminz

Return to Conquer Club Discussion