reason for minimal games for ranking?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: reason for minimal games for ranking?

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:43 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
This is a good point and since the OP answered my question I'm satisfied. :)

I'm not really sure his answer could've been I moved out and created a new account as I had a new ip adress, so I don't really understand why even ask those type of questions. :lol:
But yes, the lesser games the better you play them. And being freemium makes you avoid speed games. The biggest part of any brig+ ranked player is game selection and not entering any costy stupid games.
regarding the question, i think it's both reasons already stated. Have a certain experience before reaching a rank (I guess like in RL military) and make you want to buy premium.

Tbh, the reason I ask those sort of questions is there are three possible outcomes:

1. The player is legit and should have no problem explaining the reason.
2. The player is a cheat and will have to publicly lie about their actions to avoid shame.
3. The player is a cheat and admits it, resulting in the ban of a cheater.

It's win-win-win.

with those kind of points he would've never answerd number 3 because he obviously put some effort to obtain his score and he would like to be a general, but how could you make the difference between 1&2? You could only obtain this answer, therefore it's just a matter of beliefs. I do think he's legit, just that I don't see the point of asking someone if he is or not cause there is just 1 answer..
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: reason for minimal games for ranking?

Postby Gillipig on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:51 am

xiangwang wrote:Anyone know why there is a reason for minimal games to hit a certain ranking? What's the policy behind it? Seems a little discriminatory to freemiums since we are limited in our games. I really want that star :cry:

Experience! Hard to be a general if you haven't been in many battles ;).
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Return to General Discussion