excuses

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: excuses

Postby waltero on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 am

The guy who kept making the excuses. Red held a grudge against me. Red (big guy) adamantly opposed me Because he felt that there is 'no way' you can attack somebody you can not see.

Even when I proved my point (you can attack somebody you can not see) upon his defeat...even though none of us could see him.

This is a simple game. Does not take too much thought.

Looks as if too many players do not put much thought into it. It is not always win or lose...But how you die.
Cadet waltero

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Symmetry on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 am

waltero wrote:The guy who kept making the excuses. Red held a grudge against me. Red (big guy) adamantly opposed me Because he felt that there is 'no way' you can attack somebody you can not see.

Even when I proved my point (you can attack somebody you can not see) upon his defeat...even though none of us could see him.

Looks as if too many players do not put much thought into it. It is not always win or lose...But how you die.

So the guy who made the excuses won? It doesn't seem like he cheated or abused the game, it sounds like he pulled a game back from almost certain defeat to victory,
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 am

waltero wrote:The guy who kept making the excuses. Red held a grudge against me. Red (big guy) adamantly opposed me Because he felt that there is 'no way' you can attack somebody you can not see.

yup he owned you. Side note: next time put the game number. Otherwise your comments don't make sense and it all depends on many parameters you were not mentioning (like what was the freaking map, or you said it was trench just in the end ect).
But take your lesson out of this. The guy who won has probably manipulated you knowing you would spend all your forces killing red, is it a bad move? nope. maybe if you didn't move he would've gone for it, he definitely knew where the guys was.
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Postby timogl on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am

if you play that trench stuff, you just have to take it like it comes. those things get out of hand, and quick. by the time you start trying to quarterback some kind of gang up, its probably too late. you joined, you take your medicine.
Captain timogl

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby timogl on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 am

(and if your medicine was drinking some Kool-Ade somebody sold you, and then said seller won the game because he talked you into something? that is just regular par also.)
Captain timogl

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby waltero on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I posted the game number earlier. The game was still going on so I decided to retract the number.

Red Player (A) was upset with me for Disrupting his game (win). Allowing Player B (blue) to take the game.

I thought it best to inform player B that I was going to Attack him if he did not comply.
Even if I had simply attacked B oppose to giving him a chance to join us. I would of had to listen to him cry...why are you attacking me...I can not see red..

All three of my opponents really thought it was impossible to attack somebody that they could not see. Did not register or even come to their mind to think about it for two seconds.

At a certain point the game developed into a learning (teaching) game on how to defeat Red. No matter who won.
I have played more than a few games. I find that it is the advanced players that snivel and cry when they get attacked.

This is a war game...Deal with it.
Of course Crying works sometimes.
Have some pride...winning is not everything.
Cadet waltero

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to General Discussion