CC is not what it used to be

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC is not what it used to be

Postby bigg chief on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 am

CC has become to watered down with all these new shit ass maps and random.org (dice) I have been here since 06 and found it was more enjoyable back in the day ,now I find the dice to be to intrusive in game play tell me how a 12 on 1 battle and the attacker loses 6 men to defenders 0,even in real life you can't roll that shitty,if that was the case there would be no Atlantic city or Las Vegas etc etc,I find myself ready to quit,in the same breath I have bought 3 premium memberships,now I look back and think f*ck that was stupid 75 bucks that is almost 2 cases of beer
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (21)

Postby GeneralRisk on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Bigg Chief.....I look back and think f*ck that was stupid 75 bucks that is almost 2 cases of beer.........Sounds like Canada is worst then CC.......75 Dollars in US will buy at least 5 cases of bud.
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 pm

hulmey wrote:
Checked my dice stats and i have -66% luck in 3 vs 1 situation's, -58% luck 2 vs 1 and 3 vs 2 have -11% luck. it just totally messes any strategy you might have. Might as well not bother

The Fact that you attack in these situations explains your "luck".

JRock
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Medals: 51
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm

bigg chief wrote:CC has become to watered down with all these new shit ass maps and random.org (dice) I have been here since 06 and found it was more enjoyable back in the day ,now I find the dice to be to intrusive in game play tell me how a 12 on 1 battle and the attacker loses 6 men to defenders 0,even in real life you can't roll that shitty,if that was the case there would be no Atlantic city or Las Vegas etc etc,I find myself ready to quit,in the same breath I have bought 3 premium memberships,now I look back and think f*ck that was stupid 75 bucks that is almost 2 cases of beer

Jesus.......More maps and variety are not a negative. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to play them. The dice have always been from random.org. Atlantic city and Vegas exist BECAUSE of shit dice and cards, and the house leverage you find in those situations can be found here. (Spoiler Alert: it's called strategy.)
The fact that you consider cases of beer a currency explains way too much of your attitude.

JRock

Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby john9blue on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Johnny Rockets wrote:
hulmey wrote:
Checked my dice stats and i have -66% luck in 3 vs 1 situation's, -58% luck 2 vs 1 and 3 vs 2 have -11% luck. it just totally messes any strategy you might have. Might as well not bother

JRock

why do you insist on making yourself look dumb online
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:23 pm

You like to attack a lot of 3v1's? 2v1's?
Send me an invite then, rube.

JRock

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:35 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:Bigg Chief.....I look back and think f*ck that was stupid 75 bucks that is almost 2 cases of beer.........Sounds like Canada is worst then CC.......75 Dollars in US will buy at least 5 cases of bud.

I used to refer to Bud as "beer" ..... when I was in Grade 9, maybe.
Captain Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby GeneralRisk on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:Bigg Chief.....I look back and think f*ck that was stupid 75 bucks that is almost 2 cases of beer.........Sounds like Canada is worst then CC.......75 Dollars in US will buy at least 5 cases of bud.

I used to refer to Bud as "beer" ..... when I was in Grade 9, maybe.

Is that when u dropped out of school??
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby bigg chief on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 pm

I never said I consider beer as currency,I merely suggested that instead of paying 75 bucks for premium,I COULD HAVE bought 2 cases of beer !,yes GR we pay too much for beer,but our beer is also higher in Alc Vol @ 5 %,I know there is no gun to my head,idiot !I was merely expressing my feeling about how many maps there are ! I do choose not to play a whole lot of those maps,I do have a great attitude about this site,I still play,but I am entitled to get frustrated and voice my opinion.there is no gun to your head to read or comment on this .... either, freedom of speech just watch what you say! or in this case type !I am pretty sure if you do a poll about how ppl feel about the dice,I won't be in the minority,cheers fellas,Grade 9 was fun , college was more funner though ! =D> :lol: :-$ :o :roll:
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant bigg chief

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby Gillipig on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby JBlombier on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 pm

bigg chief wrote:Grade 9 was fun , college was more funner though ! =D> :lol: :-$ :o :roll:

Sure, we have freedom of speech. But I lol'ed.
Colonel JBlombier

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby bigg chief on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm

but I rotflmao !
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant bigg chief

Postby hmsps on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm

bigg chief wrote: 75 bucks that is almost 2 cases of beer
You told me you drink cocktails Chief. How many Alligator Coolers would you get for $75?

Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Brigadier hmsps

Medals: 118
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby bigg chief on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

7.33 to be exact ! We are highly taxed in the province I live in @ 15 %, a 26er of rye is $25.50, a case of bud is $34.95 ,melon liqueur is $19 or $20
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant bigg chief

Postby hulmey on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 am

Johnny Rockets wrote:
hulmey wrote:

JRock

Don't u attack with 3 dice versus 1? Haha
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby john9blue on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Johnny Rockets wrote:You like to attack a lot of 3v1's? 2v1's?
Send me an invite then, rube.

JRock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_%28ga ... babilities
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Johnny Rockets on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

:oops:

Postby The Voice on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 pm

I miss Classic Art. My winning percentage was so much better than on Classic.
Colonel The Voice

Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm

The Voice wrote:I miss Classic Art. My winning percentage was so much better than on Classic.

I wish I could have had a chance to play that map. :(
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
The Voice wrote:I miss Classic Art. My winning percentage was so much better than on Classic.

It was interesting to look at. Like a poorly designed museum floorplan :P

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

It was interesting to look at. Like a poorly designed museum floorplan :P

BMO

Ouch, lol. I just never got used to the lines joining the terts in the classic map. I feel like having the borders, however ugly the map may be, would make it seem more like the board game. I will probably never know though.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:46 am

Funkyterrance wrote:Ouch, lol. I just never got used to the lines joining the terts in the classic map. I feel like having the borders, however ugly the map may be, would make it seem more like the board game. I will probably never know though.

Sure you will ;)

Click image to enlarge.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby koontz1973 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 am

I miss classic art. :(

Would be nice to see it back with Classic cities. Maybe each year for a week at the birthday bash.
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973

Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Ouch, lol. I just never got used to the lines joining the terts in the classic map. I feel like having the borders, however ugly the map may be, would make it seem more like the board game. I will probably never know though.

Sure you will ;)

Click image to enlarge.

BMO

:sick: I remember that one....
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:

Sure you will ;)

Click image to enlarge.

BMO

Cool, thanks, that's half the battle. Now where can I play it?
It does seem to be lacking that certain something, that indefinable "it", but I want a shot at it anyway. :D
Colonel Funkyterrance

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion