Conquer Club

Anyway of finding OLD log-ins/password????

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Anyway of finding OLD log-ins/password????

Postby DJPatrick on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:23 am

[Q&A]
Came up over XMas time...Was lured into this site over 4 years ago by my son who was already a player....played 4 or 5 player games (freemium) with family members...I was addicted and more so when I got a subscription for my birthday.
XMas just gone, we'd had much too much to eat and prob a bit too much to drink as well and it was suggested that we should play "family" CC games; only my son and a daughter remembered their log-in names but they'd forgotten psswords...the other daughter and my ex had forgotten both.
While they could have just signed in as new players and it would prob have just passed in the wind (not at my place so a different IP address) I didn't want it to turn into a GLGH saga where someone's dead father was screwing the cousins girlfriend who was giving as well a getting (if you get the drift)...
Just how does anyone find old passwords/log-ins to avoid becoming a multi???
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Re: Anyway of finding OLD log-ins/password????

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:27 am

With the forgotten password link, you should be able to send the passwords to their emails.
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby Forza AZ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 am

DJPatrick wrote:[Q&A]
Came up over XMas time...Was lured into this site over 4 years ago by my son who was already a player....played 4 or 5 player games (freemium) with family members...I was addicted and more so when I got a subscription for my birthday.
XMas just gone, we'd had much too much to eat and prob a bit too much to drink as well and it was suggested that we should play "family" CC games; only my son and a daughter remembered their log-in names but they'd forgotten psswords...the other daughter and my ex had forgotten both.
While they could have just signed in as new players and it would prob have just passed in the wind (not at my place so a different IP address) I didn't want it to turn into a GLGH saga where someone's dead father was screwing the cousins girlfriend who was giving as well a getting (if you get the drift)...
Just how does anyone find old passwords/log-ins to avoid becoming a multi???

If you still remember 2 log-in names, then you should go to the Game Finder and search for games with that log-in names. If you have played together in games, then you might figure out which of your opponents were the log-in names of your other daughter and ex.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Postby agentcom on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 am

If all else fails, you could open an e-ticket: http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket
Colonel agentcom

Postby DJPatrick on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanx all...prob keep this for next XMas hols...
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Return to Conquer Club Discussion