Possible Return of All Banned players?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Possible Return of All Banned players?

Postby jdw35 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 am

I think CC should give all banned players a chance to return and redeem themselves! Think about all the great players that are no longer with us. Sure they may have caused some problems in the past, but there is no debating that many of them were great when it came to strategy and team play. Many of them made great contributions to the forum topics as well as clan advancement. I think that if given the option to return to CC, those banned players would help in raising the experience of the site. Maybe make them pay $5 to $10 more for a premium account? something along those lines. And if they choose to break the rules again, then ban them forever. I think many would make the choice to change how they acted which would help improve the site.

There is no hiding the fact that many players are upset with CC and the direction that it has gone in, just scroll through the forum and see the many topics dealing with its decline. But there is also no debating the fact that there is no other site out there that is even close to CC, no other site has the same community of players that we do. I think it would be pretty cool to see some of those old timers come back and maybe help return CC to what it once was.
Major jdw35

Location: Missionary at Door of Faith Orphanage in La Mission, Baja California, Mexico
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Possible Return of All Banned players?

Postby jdw35 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Dont get me wrong, I love CC and enjoy playing it! I am happy with the leadership that the site has and im not bashing it in any way, Im just throwing an idea out there to see what you guys think
Major jdw35

Location: Missionary at Door of Faith Orphanage in La Mission, Baja California, Mexico
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Can you name 3 banned people who are good candidates for this?

I am thinking you are confusing permabanned players versus players who were banned for only a month and voluntarily decided to quit afterwards since their reputations were tarnished.
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Medals: 134
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (34) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby jdw35 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 pm

lol idk exactly who got banned and all that, but i mean players like blitzaholic and those guys. im sure if you name a bunch of players who have been banned and stuff there would be quite a few good ones.
Major jdw35

Postby chapcrap on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 pm

jdw35 wrote:lol idk exactly who got banned and all that, but i mean players like blitzaholic and those guys. im sure if you name a bunch of players who have been banned and stuff there would be quite a few good ones.

I don't think Blitz is banned. He can come back if he wants to.
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby gordon1975 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 pm

its a terrible idea, unless i get banned of course
God can judge my enemies, i will arrange the meeting.
Lieutenant gordon1975

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Maybe in the future there could be an appeals system, but for now I think that most people that had earned a Permaban did just that. They earned it :)

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby Robinette on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 am

jdw35 wrote:I think CC should give all banned players a chance to return and redeem themselves! Think about all the great players that are no longer with us. Sure they may have caused some problems in the past, but there is no debating that many of them were great when it came to strategy and team play. Many of them made great contributions to the forum topics as well as clan advancement. I think that if given the option to return to CC, those banned players would help in raising the experience of the site. Maybe make them pay $5 to $10 more for a premium account? something along those lines. And if they choose to break the rules again, then ban them forever. I think many would make the choice to change how they acted which would help improve the site.

There is no hiding the fact that many players are upset with CC and the direction that it has gone in, just scroll through the forum and see the many topics dealing with its decline. But there is also no debating the fact that there is no other site out there that is even close to CC, no other site has the same community of players that we do. I think it would be pretty cool to see some of those old timers come back and maybe help return CC to what it once was.

I love this idea... BRING BACK dugcarr1 :twisted:

He only turned bad because he was obsessed with proving that blitz wasn't a deserving conqueror,
so in today's Blitz free world he would likely be a model citizen!
(except for the paddle, lol)
Brigadier Robinette

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby swimmerdude99 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 am

We need GLG back. Lol but I think there are some people who deserve to be allowed to come back (I miss my friend Louie92 who lost premium with a permaban)

High Score: 2992
Major swimmerdude99

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:20 am

I want "ahava" back!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby TeeGee on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am

Gillipig wrote:I want "ahava" back!

who :?: :?: :P

XTRATABASCO :)
Captain TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
General Contribution (6)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 am

TeeGee wrote:

Nu fun :(

They didn't even have the decency of guesting her.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby macbone on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Wicked? =)
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 pm

macbone wrote:Wicked? =)

Now that's wicked :D!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby hwhrhett on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Gillipig wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

Nu fun :(

They didn't even have the decency of guesting her.

what was she banned for?
Corporal 1st Class hwhrhett

Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (5)

Next

Return to General Discussion