Conquer Club

Inter-game chat

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Inter-game chat

Postby Ghost20021 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 pm

How is it that a players inter-game chat can suddenly disappear when the game ends and is archived? I've seen this happen more then once and am just curious as to whether it's a glitch or if players are somehow capable of removing their chat before the game is archived.
Sergeant Ghost20021

Re: Inter-game chat

Postby darth emperor on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Ghost20021 wrote:How is it that a players inter-game chat can suddenly disappear when the game ends and is archived? I've seen this happen more then once and am just curious as to whether it's a glitch or if players are somehow capable of removing their chat before the game is archived.

The only way to dissapear someone's chat, is that you foe them. If you want to appear them again, just unfoe them. It doesn't matter whether the game is archived or not.
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Re: Inter-game chat

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 pm

darth emperor wrote:
Ghost20021 wrote:How is it that a players inter-game chat can suddenly disappear when the game ends and is archived? I've seen this happen more then once and am just curious as to whether it's a glitch or if players are somehow capable of removing their chat before the game is archived.

The only way to dissapear someone's chat, is that you foe them. If you want to appear them again, just unfoe them. It doesn't matter whether the game is archived or not.

yup
i just went back to games from 2007 and the chat is still there
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion