Battle Royals a Waste of time???

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Battle Royals a Waste of time???

Postby Gabriel13 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:So, what about a Battle Royal taking the better part of 4-5 years in order to finish with most of the players that played in it no longer active?

It's over now.

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1000001
Colonel Gabriel13
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 91
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby Gilligan on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:So, what about a Battle Royal taking the better part of 4-5 years in order to finish with most of the players that played in it no longer active?

It's over now.

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1000001

Now it was a waste of time D:
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 202
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

One ConquerClubber's waste of time is another's profitable investment.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby betiko on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
betiko wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:I do somewhat agree with all of your points.. I did get noobed quite a few times, but really, you just have to get to the game fast, and click "deploy". Don't even look where you are. That's how I survived so many games. And the connection thing.. I don't exactly agree with completely. You can win with a good, not perfect connection. I have a better than average connection, but I'm just a skilled FS player.. Not trying to brag or anything, but I did win 8 BR's.. I think if you tried to win more, you could do it. Next year, just watch out for me, cuz I'm setting a record ;)

and yet another american player good at freestyle!
I'm not talking about internet connexion as I said it's ping.
I'd like to know if a non north american has ever won a battle royale. The fraction of second you lose on the other side of the pond is critical.

firth4eva won quite a few and is in the UK..

Quite a few wins in Canada, especially Waterman5000, who won 8, tied with me.

I would ve thought that canada was in north america!
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 159
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Postby Gabriel13 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

betiko wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
betiko wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:I do somewhat agree with all of your points.. I did get noobed quite a few times, but really, you just have to get to the game fast, and click "deploy". Don't even look where you are. That's how I survived so many games. And the connection thing.. I don't exactly agree with completely. You can win with a good, not perfect connection. I have a better than average connection, but I'm just a skilled FS player.. Not trying to brag or anything, but I did win 8 BR's.. I think if you tried to win more, you could do it. Next year, just watch out for me, cuz I'm setting a record ;)

and yet another american player good at freestyle!
I'm not talking about internet connexion as I said it's ping.
I'd like to know if a non north american has ever won a battle royale. The fraction of second you lose on the other side of the pond is critical.

firth4eva won quite a few and is in the UK..

Quite a few wins in Canada, especially Waterman5000, who won 8, tied with me.

I would ve thought that canada was in north america!

I sorry.. I read that wrong.. I thought he said "America". o.0 But there were wins in UK, and I'm sure other countries as well..
Colonel Gabriel13

Medals: 91
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (2)

Return to General Discussion