How many maps have you played on?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

betiko wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Played all of them, cross mapped 200 even


Yeah, but you still didn't counted the Official 200 Maps Tournament victory in the Tournament Winners Hall Of Fame. Also mods don't give any shit for cross-mapping. No reward for being the first player that cross-mapped 5x all 200 Maps.

Currently I have defeated 30 unique opponents on all maps, except New Zealand & Colosseum. So I don't have any infrequent maps myself. OK, guess this topic has a winner now, only thing that fails is the prize. :P


That should have been done. Let me send NS another PM.


gilligan, is it true that there should be an anouncement today about onyx medals? :o


I wouldn't say "today"...
Image
User avatar
Captain Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12743
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby Night Strike on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Played all of them, cross mapped 200 even


Yeah, but you still didn't counted the Official 200 Maps Tournament victory in the Tournament Winners Hall Of Fame. Also mods don't give any shit for cross-mapping. No reward for being the first player that cross-mapped 5x all 200 Maps.

Currently I have defeated 30 unique opponents on all maps, except New Zealand & Colosseum. So I don't have any infrequent maps myself. OK, guess this topic has a winner now, only thing that fails is the prize. :P


That should have been done. Let me send NS another PM.


FYI, winners and organizers for Official Tournaments will be de-listed from the tournament database in the near future.
Image
User avatar
Captain Night Strike
 
Posts: 8646
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

qwert wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
qwert wrote:Gillipig if Map Ribbon award become implemented, you will be awarded with only Imperium Romanum Ribbon .
According on Map rank,you have only 997 UDP .

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 49&start=0

Hey, don't attack me!! lol
This thread is not about who has the most unique defeats or crossmapped most maps though. It's only about who has played at least a single game on every single map there is. I think people already tend to overestimate the range of this thread.

i attack you??
If i attack you,then these will sound :

Gillipig if Map Ribbon award become implemented !, you will be awarded with only Imperium Romanum Ribbon %$#%@@$$%%!!!!! .
According on Map rank,you have only 997 UDP :lol: :lol: .

I'm not easily offended lol.


I don't like how this thread is about crossmapping now, although I have to tip my hat to iron maid. *tips hat*. I would not want to play against you using the random map function.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Gilligan wrote:
betiko wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Played all of them, cross mapped 200 even


Yeah, but you still didn't counted the Official 200 Maps Tournament victory in the Tournament Winners Hall Of Fame. Also mods don't give any shit for cross-mapping. No reward for being the first player that cross-mapped 5x all 200 Maps.

Currently I have defeated 30 unique opponents on all maps, except New Zealand & Colosseum. So I don't have any infrequent maps myself. OK, guess this topic has a winner now, only thing that fails is the prize. :P


That should have been done. Let me send NS another PM.


gilligan, is it true that there should be an anouncement today about onyx medals? :o


I wouldn't say "today"...


what is it, 1000 unique kills or 1200?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 160
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:47 pm

betiko wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
betiko wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Played all of them, cross mapped 200 even


Yeah, but you still didn't counted the Official 200 Maps Tournament victory in the Tournament Winners Hall Of Fame. Also mods don't give any shit for cross-mapping. No reward for being the first player that cross-mapped 5x all 200 Maps.

Currently I have defeated 30 unique opponents on all maps, except New Zealand & Colosseum. So I don't have any infrequent maps myself. OK, guess this topic has a winner now, only thing that fails is the prize. :P


That should have been done. Let me send NS another PM.


gilligan, is it true that there should be an anouncement today about onyx medals? :o


I wouldn't say "today"...


what is it, 1000 unique kills or 1200?


*shrug*
Image
User avatar
Captain Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12743
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby codierose on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

173 Cross-Map Achievement
but 220 played
Image
User avatar
Colonel codierose
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Location: RANDOMBULLSHIT.ORG
Medals: 99
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (25) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby therev1957 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Just saw this link I have 218 Cross maps 8-). I used to have them all...and get the cross map as soon as they came out but I have gotten lazy :oops:
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Ensenada, Mexico by way of Normal, IL
Medals: 148
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby Jippd on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:50 am

Only 217 played for me
User avatar
Brigadier Jippd
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Medals: 105
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (20) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Thibor

Login