Suggested Foes - add at your convenience

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Suggested Foes - add at your convenience

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:45 am

GeneralRisk wrote:Here is some candidates for you............................................

Fadedpsychosis is on your foe list but I'm not? What the hell is wrong with you?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:14 am

AslanTheKing wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Also add:

AslanTheKing

You're IQ will increase if you do.

not even the biggest dumbass on earth will talk more nonsense than an intellectual who is blinded by his own ideology.

My, subtleties is damned!
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 am

I love that list. Aslan is on it lol.
show
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby ben.cleuch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 am

Aslan how can you ask others to foe in a game where you state the players suicided against you and imply secret diplomacy. If you choose to foe then fine just do it. If you have evidence of rules being broken submit a C and A report.

To claim that a plyer who eliminated you and the eventual winner suicided is a bit of an oxymoron.

kind regards
ben.cleuch
Major ben.cleuch

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (2)

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:41 pm

ben.cleuch wrote:Aslan how can you ask others to foe in a game where you state the players suicided against you and imply secret diplomacy. If you choose to foe then fine just do it. If you have evidence of rules being broken submit a C and A report.

To claim that a plyer who eliminated you and the eventual winner suicided is a bit of an oxymoron.

kind regards
ben.cleuch

I understand your point, and it like youre asking for proof, and thats the difference, i m not into proofing anything, but u realise in a game that something is really not FairPlay and if this 2 guys wouldnt have played before i wouldnt have bothered,

are u suggesting that people use foul play, and we should keep up with it?

there should be no place for cheaters, and in my opinion they are, and i am not into proofing anything
if u want to play in one of their games go for it,

and that i am myself foes is okay with me, what ever their reason was - i basically couldnt care less,
i know of myself that i am a fair player, i made maybe once an attack- maybe my dice failed and 1 troop was left and the guy after me got the win,
that could have pissed off the one who was close to win- this happened to all of us for sure, but this mistakes i dont do anymore, i know when to stop
or to realise its not gonna work.
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby #1_stunna on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:38 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:Here is some candidates for you............................................AT4YOLO
show

I am not on this list. :oops:
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (2)

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:54 pm

#1_stunna wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:Here is some candidates for you............................................AT4YOLO
show

I am not on this list. :oops:
No surprise. Unlikely you will be. I generally foe cooks, players who dont end turn in nuke games, and crappy players that I do not want on my team in speed games. Since u are freemium, highly unlikely u will be. Asiatheking was foed for holding me hostage in a game of baseball.
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:04 pm

heres my list just cleared all my foes like 2 months ago was going to give everyone a 2nd chance but this is my final list:)
show
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (7)

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 pm

why foed waterman5000?
show
Corporal DoomYoshi

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Pixar wrote:heres my list just cleared all my foes like 2 months ago was going to give everyone a 2nd chance but this is my final list:)
show

You just made my day Pixie, your such a nice guy to play with p p p p p please dont foe me :cry:

............im so happy to be on both them lists, am i the only one? (cant be arsed checking)
Maybe i should get a prize :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pair of whingeing women, be no one left for you 2 to play soon...........feel free to add me if you cant stand losing ;)

Lets all foe the foers! (is that a word hahaha) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Really though, anyone who posts their foe list needs to stop being so bitter move on and get a life :ugeek:

Auto ftw :P
Last edited by wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major wreckead

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm

SPOILERS PLEASE

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 197
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Gilligan wrote:SPOILERS PLEASE

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

Respect to Gilligan, member for 6 years and only 1 foe =D>
Major wreckead

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:59 pm

wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

He has yet to play u yet.
Major GeneralRisk

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

Lmfao touche!

did you read what i said about "bitter" :mrgreen: but im surprised hes not on your list with half the other site, your slipping man.

All them generals on your list, are you in competition with em for a promotion? You missed the best one of all "GeneralRisk" :idea:
Major wreckead

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:28 pm

wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

He was only added a few days ago.

But, as we speak, rhp 1 is going on the list so make it two.
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Gilligan wrote:
wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

I see u playing speed games....list grows quickly there.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

I see u playing speed games....list grows quickly there.

I have played maaaaaaaany speed games - almost 1K defeats and just over 2K games. Only a few kinds of people can get on my list.
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

i can tell everyone thinks this wreck guy is a great player maybe you should just quit before you get your win the world.
Last edited by kentington on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Flaming
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (7)

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Pixar wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:
wreckead wrote:

anyway, my foe list:

europeanson

i can tell everyone thinks this wreck guy is a superb player maybe you should just quit before you get your beauty award

You are the most popular player here.

Am i now to believe you are threatening me? What should i quit????? Are you telling me to leave the site boss man?

guess its time to finally foe you
Last edited by kentington on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed baiting.
Major wreckead

Postby kentington on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Two notes:

1) Leave each other alone. Don't flame or bait each other.

2) Use spoiler tags when quoting General Risk's ridiculously short list or any other list.

Thanks.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Postby AslanTheKing on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:54 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:

Asiatheking was foed for holding me hostage in a game of baseball.

I remember that game, and i didnt hold u hostage on purpose, i just played this map the 2nd time and had no idea how to kill your single left guy,
but in the chat u told me to take the middle 15 neutral and from there on i can kill your guy at home territory, and after u told me how to kill u,
i did, so it wasn't meant to holding u hostage , i just had mass troops and no idea what or how to use them effective.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)

Postby AslanTheKing on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm

but in my mind, it was one of the funniest gamechats i had,

Game number 11626601

012-09-05 23:37:28 - AslanTheKing: gl
2012-09-05 23:38:22 - GeneralRisk: hi
2012-09-05 23:48:11 - GeneralRisk: u always bitch about dice but your dice are better than most
2012-09-05 23:51:07 - AslanTheKing: thats my secret, always public bitching gives good dice
2012-09-06 00:01:43 - GeneralRisk: your dice are actually a joke
2012-09-06 00:11:37 - GeneralRisk: gg I got the dice u always complain about
2012-09-06 00:24:46 - GeneralRisk: U mind finishing
2012-09-06 00:25:01 - GeneralRisk: u holding me hostage
2012-09-06 00:25:14 - GeneralRisk: finish next turn
2012-09-06 00:28:40 - GeneralRisk: u fucking moron
2012-09-06 00:28:58 - GeneralRisk: u foed for life u douchebag
2012-09-06 00:30:42 - GeneralRisk: so u won a game big fucking deal idiot
2012-09-06 00:31:06 - GeneralRisk: u played like a moron but i had shit dice
2012-09-06 00:33:54 - GeneralRisk: if your stupid ass dont know how to win then ill tell u
2012-09-06 00:34:19 - GeneralRisk: take the mound and take my 6 stack u dipshit
2012-09-06 00:34:38 - GeneralRisk: or ill make a c and a case
2012-09-06 00:35:50 - GeneralRisk: i left all my troops on a ball so 1 on my glove queenie
2012-09-06 00:36:12 - GeneralRisk: Asian the drag queen
2012-09-06 00:37:27 - AslanTheKing: thx, never pyd this map
2012-09-06 00:37:38 - GeneralRisk: i, gona deadbeat now queenie and ill file the report
2012-09-06 00:37:42 - AslanTheKing: mound and kick ure ass
2012-09-06 00:38:03 - GeneralRisk: im filing
2012-09-06 00:38:38 - GeneralRisk: i took a snap of of the map
2012-09-06 00:38:59 - GeneralRisk: have a good life dragqueen
2012-09-06 00:40:33 - AslanTheKing: played this map first time, had no idea i have to take mound to kick ure ass, thx for helping
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:00 pm

and by the way, we have played only 1 single game together, and i won vs u in a map i had never played before, lol
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby GeneralRisk on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:26 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:but in my mind, it was one of the funniest gamechats i had,

Game number http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11626601
show: gamechat
It took you 3 more turns of play after I informed you on how to win. You took every single bonus and neutral on the map excluding a couple of fucking baseballs, and me missing 2 turns, before you decided to end the game. I am sure the game chat and hostage taking of me was funny to you. You will remain on my foe list as long as my username exists. I further suggest that others do the same. Have a good day................................................................

Postby AslanTheKing on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:00 pm
and by the way, we have played only 1 single game together, and i won vs u in a map i had never played before, lol............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..Like I allways tell my partners in speed dubs games after they tell me how the game is a sure win against idiotic game play................."Stupid sometimes wins"............I am no expert by any means on the baseball map. That said, I have played it a few times and won a fair share. You going first and taking a home run ball on the first turn was by far the stupidest play I ever saw. But it worked because I rolled all ones. You must be a very happy individual because they say ignorance is bliss.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby -Maximus- on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:44 pm

That list is weak GeneralRisk..I once foed everyone under 1000 points.
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
Highest rank: Top 1.6% of CC (over 18000 active players)

Major -Maximus-

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Next

Return to General Discussion