CC spends to much time reacting

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC spends to much time reacting

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Evil Semp wrote:I have a medal suggestion so you don't have to worry about them clamoring for another level of medals. I call it the horse and carrot medal. Every time they get close the number required to get the metal automatically increases.

Sounds like it would be a great success but that's a funny looking horse, ES.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:I have a medal suggestion so you don't have to worry about them clamoring for another level of medals. I call it the horse and carrot medal. Every time they get close the number required to get the metal automatically increases.

Sounds like it would be a great success but that's a funny looking horse, ES.

If I was good with photo shop I would have changed the carrot to a medal.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (12)

Postby AslanTheKing on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 pm

theres nothing better than KISS

Keep it simple and stupid

that works, honestly, since 99 percent of us here are stupid anyway

fix the dice, let the people attack 20 vs 10 and get away with it

not attacking with 10 troops 20 troops and getting away with it !

fix the dice, the majority will become great players and the few guys left from the beginning of this site
will go back to disneyland
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:30 am

Fruitcake wrote:Perhaps cc should spend more time thinking about the seriously terrible service it gives rather than screwing around with those items that don't engender real loyalty and increased income.

I want to agree, but medals seem to serve as a cost-effective distraction for most people.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:30 am

AslanTheKing wrote:theres nothing better than KISS

fix the dice, the majority will become great players and the few guys left from the beginning of this site

Praise be to Allah the Merciful that you are not in charge of CC.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Yeah, have you ever played the Risk computer game? The difficulty level I'm pretty sure I remember was controlled by the dice outcomes. It's just not practical to mess with the realities of dice randomness in the long term/large scale.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby jsnyder748 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I am not sure....but this guy ^^ seems to be the the exception the the 99 percent. HE IS REALLY SMART. (sarcasm)
Colonel jsnyder748

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Return to Conquer Club Discussion