sad to see all this points go down

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: sad to see all this points go down

Postby AslanTheKing on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 am

I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 am

I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby chang50 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 am

AslanTheKing wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12328902

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12305847

Doesnt matter , won them both. This time 150 Points.

You will of course put your recent successes down to the non-random nature of the dice inexplicably favouring you at the expense of your opponents,if only for consistency..
Captain chang50

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 am

Upon whom did the points go down?
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby AslanTheKing on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm

chang50 wrote:
AslanTheKing wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12328902

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12305847

Doesnt matter , won them both. This time 150 Points.

You will of course put your recent successes down to the non-random nature of the dice inexplicably favouring you at the expense of your opponents,if only for consistency..

with this gadget called clickable maps ( greasemonkey script >)
u can turn the randomness <OFF

but it works only with Firefox 21.01.1
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby ManBungalow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm

So are your points going down or not?
Colonel ManBungalow

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby AslanTheKing on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm

ManBungalow wrote:So are your points going down or not?

of course they go down, if i would have been not that stupid on sat night
after a few beers too much,

i would have secured another 8 highranked player game win
but shortsightedly i picked the wrong helicopter and finaly 1 troop still standing
that hurt - so my message dont drink and play
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Return to Conquer Club Discussion