Congrats Kiron Freemium Conqueror!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Congrats Kiron Freemium Conqueror!

Postby mc05025 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Congrats for reaching the top!

Do not expect all people to give you congratulations. Most of them have no clue about what means competitive gameplay. Even if I do not really approve the way you gain the last 500 points I have to say you are one of the best players at flat rate multyplayer games.

I hope you are not mad with me for sayong you are cheating :) !!!

Have fun and start playing escalating too!
Colonel mc05025

Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

mc05025 wrote:Congrats for reaching the top!

Do not expect all people to give you congratulations. Most of them have no clue about what means competitive gameplay. Even if I do not really approve the way you gain the last 500 points I have to say you are one of the best players at flat rate multyplayer games.

I hope you are not mad with me for sayong you are cheating :) !!!

Have fun and start playing escalating too!

I don't know if you would call that cheating (maybe one game throwing, but let's face it, u benefitted from a game throw too in our game). Wait until I reach conqueror (hopefully under 200 games).
Brigadier xiangwang

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Too bad you had to smear your reputation in the process. Was it worth it?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby xiangwang on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:15 am

Funkyterrance wrote:Too bad you had to smear your reputation in the process. Was it worth it?

What reputation to smear was there? Kiron and I were both known by many players as backstabbers, schemers, and will do anything to win a game through politics and deception (the Art of War). You don't gain a good reputation through that lol. A win's a win, the scoreboard is all that matters to our playing philosophy (you don't care about how pretty you win the war *looks at US nuking Japan* now THATS cheating) :D
Brigadier xiangwang

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)

Postby Mr Changsha on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 am

xiangwang wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Too bad you had to smear your reputation in the process. Was it worth it?

What reputation to smear was there? Kiron and I were both known by many players as backstabbers, schemers, and will do anything to win a game through politics and deception (the Art of War). You don't gain a good reputation through that lol. A win's a win, the scoreboard is all that matters to our playing philosophy (you don't care about how pretty you win the war *looks at US nuking Japan* now THATS cheating) :D

True.

I have considered you a cheat for ages...
Colonel Mr Changsha

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby kentington on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am

xiangwang wrote:

This is said by the people who want us to take their "word" for it that they weren't cheating. Laughable really. This paragraph will make people think you would do anything to win, such as cheat.
Either you are being honest and are really horrible with words or you are a cheat and not too bright. Like I said the more you post the more we learn. I find it odd that you would continue to argue these points prior to C&A making their decision.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Qwert on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 pm

ok, people these its topic when we are need to congratulation Kiron for conqueror title, these its not for accusation, please move to topic reserved for that.
Now where are we? Ahh yes.
Congratulation Kiron ,deserved you are the best , (applause)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Kiron on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:11 pm

kentington wrote:
xiangwang wrote:

This is said by the people who want us to take their "word" for it that they weren't cheating. Laughable really. This paragraph will make people think you would do anything to win, such as cheat.
Either you are being honest and are really horrible with words or you are a cheat and not too bright. Like I said the more you post the more we learn. I find it odd that you would continue to argue these points prior to C&A making their decision.

There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)
Field Marshal Kiron

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Lindax on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Kiron wrote:There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)

Every time you or your buddy open your mouths, the taste in mine gets worse....

You barely manage to post using your own accounts ffs.
Colonel Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 124
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (8)

Postby kentington on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Kiron wrote:
kentington wrote:
xiangwang wrote:

There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)

Point 1. I think everyone here is aware of the difference between diplomatic schemes and your "diplomatic schemes." The main difference is that your scheme starts before the game initializes. Everyone else must wait for the game to start before playing diplomacy.
2. I am not flaming, put in a report if you feel that I am. I will let another mod deal with it. He said in another post that he is bad with words. I am saying either he is a cheater or just really horrible with words, because all of his statements make things worse for him.
3. I am making observations based on what you guys are saying and doing. If it seems like it isn't nice, it is because you don't like what I have to say. I am only pointing out that he is not making the situation better. If he hadn't spoken about this, then half of your problems would have gone away and you would probably have more people believing your story.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 pm

xiangwang wrote:

I meant the reputation of not being flat-out cheaters, which has recently been shattered.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Qwert on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 am

Ok, people move all complain and accusation here. You ruin congratulation topic.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=186887
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Keefie on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Qwert they're both cheaters (confirmed), why should we congratulate them.
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Koganosi on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Lindax wrote:
Kiron wrote:There is a large difference between obvious rule breaking cheating outside and inside games and political/diplomatic schemes in game that are within the rules, please note the difference. And this is the wrong thread to flame. Remember if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it ;)

Every time you or your buddy open your mouths, the taste in mine gets worse....

You barely manage to post using your own accounts ffs.

+1.

Btw congratz on making it with cheating. I hope you get a special medal for it!! Or they put it in the description, made Conquerer by cheating. That medal never sees worth it anymore.... so many conquerers just bs'ing or getting banned.

Urs

Koganosi
Colonel Koganosi
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 61
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (1)

Postby eddie2 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:23 pm

rofl i just opened this and thought he was busted...
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion