WHEN SOMEONE FOES YOU, DO YOU CARE?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: WHEN SOMEONE FOES YOU, DO YOU CARE?

Postby Pirlo on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I cry so loud everytime i find out i'm foed!
Major Pirlo

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (26)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

So is there any way to know who's got you foed?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby -Maximus- on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 am

As I read this thread I have multiple people that our blocked. Ironic. "this post was made by xx who is on your ignore list..display post"
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
Highest rank: Top 1.6% of CC (over 18000 active players)

Major -Maximus-

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:36 pm

KraphtOne wrote:It tears me up inside... And then I get angry...

The other day I pushed the wrong button, killed the wrong target, got foed, walked off and struck my wife...

Cops got involved... I had to explain foeing... Now there's a custody battle...

All in all though... Could be worse

the exact post I was looking for when I started this lame thread in the first place... thanx K
Captain rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby premio53 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Some people need to chill out. The "foe" button should be renamed the "uninvite button". Sometimes the same person will continue joining games on the same map and it can get to the point of irritating. Some maps I hate and struggle just to get a win on and if I am playing said map for the sole purpose to crossmap it then I will foe someone who continues to join but only for a short period of time and then they will be taken off the list. To me the foe button is nothing more than a tool to make Conquer Club more enjoyable. About the only ones that make it on my foe list are rude people and those who purposely miss turns especially on the 24 hour per move setting and cooks.

I realize I may be in the minority since I never join games so even if I am foed I will never know it. If someone doesn't wish to play against me that's their right and I wouldn't give it another thought. There are thousands of players here so enjoy it and quit worrying if someone chooses not to play against you for whatever reason.
Major premio53

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby jefjef on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 pm

I never foe anyone. Unless they piss me off or have better random or out play me or are from France or a tiny island off the coast of France or has Stalin in their name or I don't agree with something they say or if I'm in a bad mood or if they post in threads I don't like or if they troll better than me or if they have numbers in their username or have an orange name or named after farm equipment.

Other than that I foe no one.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:25 am

premio53 wrote:Some people need to chill out. The "foe" button should be renamed the "uninvite button". Sometimes the same person will continue joining games on the same map and it can get to the point of irritating. Some maps I hate and struggle just to get a win on and if I am playing said map for the sole purpose to crossmap it then I will foe someone who continues to join but only for a short period of time and then they will be taken off the list. To me the foe button is nothing more than a tool to make Conquer Club more enjoyable. About the only ones that make it on my foe list are rude people and those who purposely miss turns especially on the 24 hour per move setting and cooks.

I realize I may be in the minority since I never join games so even if I am foed I will never know it. If someone doesn't wish to play against me that's their right and I wouldn't give it another thought. There are thousands of players here so enjoy it and quit worrying if someone chooses not to play against you for whatever reason.

sounds nice.. and if you limit your comments to seq, it applies... but freestyle players, well, not so much.. so few fs players are around anymore that if a few of them foe each other, 1 of 2 things happen.... speed games never start, or there's PMs and wall comments galore trying to get him or her to unfoe that him or her.. pain in the ass really... though... I realize this is a minority point of view as most of the site is seq gameplay in which case I wouldn't give a rat's ass whether I was foed or not...
Captain rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby ScavengerType on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm

I've only been foed a couple times. ~2 times for being abusive in chat and ~2 times for backstabbing (which I only rarely do). All of those people were fucking dickheads so it didn't bother me.
Sergeant 1st Class ScavengerType

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 am

It's antisocial behavior.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Tahawus on Fri May 03, 2013 9:10 pm

I do not sweat it too much and figured why bother with them anymore. Got foed because of a mistake in a game. Usually reveals a shortcoming on the other persons part.
Private Tahawus

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby greenoaks on Fri May 03, 2013 9:33 pm

i usually don't care however someone recently foed me. i pointed out that was unfair as i was chasing the same medal. we played a game, i won, he put me back on foe.
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby TeeGee on Sat May 04, 2013 4:10 am

I haven't foed anyone for a long time and emptied my foe list ages ago..

Not sure how many have me on foe though, I haven't come across anyone in a game yet
Sergeant 1st Class TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (7)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 am

TeeGee wrote:I haven't foed anyone for a long time and emptied my foe list ages ago..

Not sure how many have me on foe though, I haven't come across anyone in a game yet

This post was made by TeeGee who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Cook NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
This post was made by TeeGee who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Foed.
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby premio53 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
TeeGee wrote:I haven't foed anyone for a long time and emptied my foe list ages ago..

Foed for imitating a dictator.
Major premio53

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby TeeGee on Sat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

Foed.

Guess that answers the question aske by the OP

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Sergeant 1st Class TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (7)

Postby Gillipig on Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 am

KraphtOne wrote:It tears me up inside... And then I get angry...

The other day I pushed the wrong button, killed the wrong target, got foed, walked off and struck my wife...

Cops got involved... I had to explain foeing... Now there's a custody battle...

All in all though... Could be worse

Your wife called the cops for that? What a b*tch!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue May 07, 2013 11:58 am

does a restraining order compare to a foe button?
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby Colemanus on Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 am

No because there are new players.
Cook Colemanus

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed May 08, 2013 8:35 am

premio53 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

:lol: this guy actually foed me.. That was pretty great. Mission accomplished 8-)
Cook NoSurvivors

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby rhp 1 on Sun May 12, 2013 5:26 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
premio53 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

:lol: this guy actually foed me.. That was pretty great. Mission accomplished 8-)

NoS

FOED
Captain rhp 1

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
premio53 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

NoS

FOED

Again? Darn it.. Time to go on my baby punching spree..
Cook NoSurvivors

Next

Return to General Discussion