Conquer Club

Game 12493934 Player kicked for rule breach

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Game 12493934 Player kicked for rule breach

Postby swoopy00091 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi,

We are in round 9 of Game 12493934, a chained / fog / assassin 4 player game. Yellow (my target) has been kicked for "violating the rules", i have been after him all game (obviously, however, now he has been kicked my target has switched to a player in a far stronger position than yellow was at the time he was kicked. This has put me at a massive disadvantage, and the game will be over within a few rounds now.

I am not saying i was on the verge of winning, i think the game was pretty much in the balance before yellow was kicked. However, now i have no chance.

I have never played an assassin game where this has happened before - surely the whole game should be void. In assassin the entire game has changed now and it seems as if i am disadvantaged because of anothers cheating !!!!!!!! :cry:
Sergeant 1st Class swoopy00091

Re: Game 12493934 Player kicked for rule breach

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:47 pm

What if someone else was really close to winning and voiding the game would take away his/her win? There's really no fair way to settle when this sort of thing happens and it appears as though you just got unlucky. As you imply, there's only one person you can blame for all this:the rulebreaker. Probably a good idea to foe that person so it doesn't happen again.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby swoopy00091 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Fair point, both eventualities are bound to happen in an assassin game when someone is kicked. But, in my opinion assassin games are totally different when a player is kicked - it changes the whole complexion of the game, where in other game types the effect is not nearly as drastic.

Personally, i think a fairer way of dealing with active games when someone is kicked for cheating is to void the game and penalise the cheat with apoint deduction for every active game (particularly assassin) and divide those points between the players effected. :twisted:
Sergeant 1st Class swoopy00091

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 am

swoopy00091 wrote:Fair point, both eventualities are bound to happen in an assassin game when someone is kicked. But, in my opinion assassin games are totally different when a player is kicked - it changes the whole complexion of the game, where in other game types the effect is not nearly as drastic.

Personally, i think a fairer way of dealing with active games when someone is kicked for cheating is to void the game and penalise the cheat with apoint deduction for every active game (particularly assassin) and divide those points between the players effected. :twisted:

That would be a cool solution but it won't happen on this site.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Return to Conquer Club Discussion