Sore loser ncbilly 123,

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Sore loser ncbilly 123,

Postby femmebot on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 pm

I defeated this player ncbilly123 , in a 1v1 game, and was left with ratings of 1 star for every category, as well as being labeled with tags of deadbeat, secret diplomacy, and cheap tactics. ncbilly123 also called me a cheater in the game chat. (?)
I won the game, it was a two person game. This is clearly an abuse of the rating system, as well as a strange accusation.
When I saw what the player left as ratings, I followed up by looking at the ncbily123's past ratings, and saw that there is a history of this player abusing the system.
Is this acceptable abuse of the rating system?

Sorry if this sounds silly, however the rating left is unjustified.
What can i do to remove the inaccurate ratings?

femmebot ;)
Corporal femmebot

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Sore loser ncbilly 123,

Postby jsnyder748 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:59 pm

post this in the cheating and abuse thread. it is about 4 threads down the list on the board index.

They will get your problem sorted out :D

p.s. if you want the mods to take it serious try making the post look official and providing some proof. Also look at other well put together complaints to get a general idea of how to post in the C and A.
Colonel jsnyder748

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: Sore loser ncbilly 123,

Postby femmebot on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am

Thank you, I will place the post there.
femmebot ;)
Corporal femmebot

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Return to Conquer Club Discussion