Signature Banned

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Signature Banned

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 pm

did Sym steal their sig first or did I? I can't remember.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5088
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Army of GOD wrote:did Sym steal their sig first or did I? I can't remember.


Does it eeveen matter?

BMO
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 7220
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:50 pm

I don't get it. :(
User avatar
Corporal 2dimes
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby Agent 86 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 am

Any news to report BBS, I have the time to put that sig together for you to display :-^
Image
User avatar
Major Agent 86
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Cone of silence
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Must have missed it. Though when wicked was still mod (and before she went psycho on the forums) she banned a couple of people for having sigs that were too big (before the limiter for sig size was put in place).
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11245
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:49 pm

King Achilles punished me further by bringing up the issue. He completely removed the Edit Signature feature in my Control Panel - Profile.

Doesn't seem reasonable at all.

This all started about a year or so ago when Sym/AoG and 'the gang' copied some clan's banner, which made them very upset. So, KA gives me and everyone else a 24-hour warning to remove it. Since I've got more important things to worry about in the real world, I forgot about it, so KA removed my ability to edit the signature. Recently, I asked him if >1 year ban was sufficient, and in turn he completely removed the Edit Signature feature from my account.

Which again makes no sense. It's a longer punishment than cheating or being bigoted (6 months max). The consequences aren't even clear, and obviously if you appeal, then KA will punish you further.

That's not a reasonable way to administer a website.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:23 am

Although a sig isn't the most important thing in the wordl, or this site even, maybe appeal to the higher ups or send an e-ticket? Or see if Andy still has some say or sway in things? Otherwise, don't know what to tell you.
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11245
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:King Achilles punished me further by bringing up the issue. He completely removed the Edit Signature feature in my Control Panel - Profile.

Doesn't seem reasonable at all.

This all started about a year or so ago when Sym/AoG and 'the gang' copied some clan's banner, which made them very upset. So, KA gives me and everyone else a 24-hour warning to remove it. Since I've got more important things to worry about in the real world, I forgot about it, so KA removed my ability to edit the signature. Recently, I asked him if >1 year ban was sufficient, and in turn he completely removed the Edit Signature feature from my account.

Which again makes no sense. It's a longer punishment than cheating or being bigoted (6 months max). The consequences aren't even clear, and obviously if you appeal, then KA will punish you further.

That's not a reasonable way to administer a website.


No soup for you, motherfucker.

-TG
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby TeeGee on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:King Achilles punished me further by bringing up the issue. He completely removed the Edit Signature feature in my Control Panel - Profile.

Doesn't seem reasonable at all.

This all started about a year or so ago when Sym/AoG and 'the gang' copied some clan's banner, which made them very upset. So, KA gives me and everyone else a 24-hour warning to remove it. Since I've got more important things to worry about in the real world, I forgot about it, so KA removed my ability to edit the signature. Recently, I asked him if >1 year ban was sufficient, and in turn he completely removed the Edit Signature feature from my account.

Which again makes no sense. It's a longer punishment than cheating or being bigoted (6 months max). The consequences aren't even clear, and obviously if you appeal, then KA will punish you further.

That's not a reasonable way to administer a website.


No soup for you, motherfucker.

-TG


That's a bit rough TG

Here, you can have some soup
Click image to enlarge.
image


- The other TG
Image
User avatar
Captain TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Outback, NSW
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
General Contribution (6)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:No soup for you, motherfucker.

-TG


Yes there is for all kinds of weather, and for any bodily ailment, there's a soup!!

Here is some special tea soup, it helps when being called names or settling the stomach after some rat soup ;)

Image
Last edited by Agent 86 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Major Agent 86
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Cone of silence
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:17 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:Although a sig isn't the most important thing in the wordl, or this site even, maybe appeal to the higher ups or send an e-ticket? Or see if Andy still has some say or sway in things? Otherwise, don't know what to tell you.


Tried that. It resulted in further punishment from King Ach.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:18 am

TeeGee wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:King Achilles punished me further by bringing up the issue. He completely removed the Edit Signature feature in my Control Panel - Profile.

Doesn't seem reasonable at all.

This all started about a year or so ago when Sym/AoG and 'the gang' copied some clan's banner, which made them very upset. So, KA gives me and everyone else a 24-hour warning to remove it. Since I've got more important things to worry about in the real world, I forgot about it, so KA removed my ability to edit the signature. Recently, I asked him if >1 year ban was sufficient, and in turn he completely removed the Edit Signature feature from my account.

Which again makes no sense. It's a longer punishment than cheating or being bigoted (6 months max). The consequences aren't even clear, and obviously if you appeal, then KA will punish you further.

That's not a reasonable way to administer a website.


No soup for you, motherfucker.

-TG


That's a bit rough TG

Here, you can have some soup
Click image to enlarge.
image


- The other TG



Image
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm

This has got to be the most appropriate form of emasculation from admin, the sig kind of dangling at the bottom of one's posts and all.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm

lol, that's pretty good!
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Signature Banned

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:48 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:lol, that's pretty good!


Aren't you in a clan? Isn't having a clan signature part of being in a clan? Aren't clans the lifeblood of CC? Don't you want to display your clan signature proudly?

Try that tactic. If it succeeds, please remit 500 Saxbucks to me immediately.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login