Ahunda and mc05025

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Will the Conqueror title be a legit from now on?

Yes
5%
Oui
18%
No
27%
Maybe
5%
Don't Care
18%
Puppies (pseudo-Sym option)
27%

Total votes : 22

Re: Ahunda and mc05025

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 am

Symmetry wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:I voted puppies (puppys [sic]) as I was not acknowledged in this pseudo-Sym poll.

my apologies :lol:

Apologys accepted. :D

we are so clever....other people need to pick up on the slack
Colonel jsnyder748

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Postby Rodion on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 pm

jsnyder748 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:I thought I remembered mc05025 in the Xiangwang/Kiron discussion as having been involved in the same kind of shenanigans about diplomacy over the course of several games so does he really count as legit?

You would have to ask Rodion about that. I was in a few of the games and thought everything was legal. Xiang and Kiron was completely different. Friends playing with eachother and on and on....

I know mc pretty well and can say he is one of the smartest players I have met and knows strategy very well. He made it to conqueror playing so many different random games with certain strategies playing other high rankers and winning that I, personally, consider him legit.

MC's legit.
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby jsnyder748 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Rodion wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:I thought I remembered mc05025 in the Xiangwang/Kiron discussion as having been involved in the same kind of shenanigans about diplomacy over the course of several games so does he really count as legit?

You would have to ask Rodion about that. I was in a few of the games and thought everything was legal. Xiang and Kiron was completely different. Friends playing with eachother and on and on....

I know mc pretty well and can say he is one of the smartest players I have met and knows strategy very well. He made it to conqueror playing so many different random games with certain strategies playing other high rankers and winning that I, personally, consider him legit.

MC's legit.

There you have it folks! =D> =D>
Colonel jsnyder748

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Previous

Return to General Discussion