#GCCM What is the craziest map?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: #GCCM What is the craziest map?

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 am

Funkyterrance wrote:I don't know about crazy but I don't take well to maps where you have to do too many calculations involving little "combo bonuses" that require you to really scrutinize the map and legend. I find myself making more errors of inattention that in the long run can prove ruinous. It's a different kind of strategy that requires more attention to detail than movement necessarily and I'm just not wired like that when it comes to strat. It also doesn't help that a lot of these combo bonuses are based on color and I'm color blind.

Example: Supermax

no...color blindness would not be very much fun for those maps. I like supermax though. There are only a few bonuses that actually take a very long time to decipher. But who has all the time? :lol:
Colonel jsnyder748

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am

koontz1973 wrote:Maybe you can teach me and Agent 86 how to play it one day. I know SirSebstar loves the map as well so maybe a doubles game.

im slowly waning out of my competitive phase and my score is showing it. I would be up for some fun team games in a bit when I have more time. :D
Colonel jsnyder748

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 am

jsnyder748 wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:I don't know about crazy but I don't take well to maps where you have to do too many calculations involving little "combo bonuses" that require you to really scrutinize the map and legend. I find myself making more errors of inattention that in the long run can prove ruinous. It's a different kind of strategy that requires more attention to detail than movement necessarily and I'm just not wired like that when it comes to strat. It also doesn't help that a lot of these combo bonuses are based on color and I'm color blind.

Example: Supermax

no...color blindness would not be very much fun for those maps. I like supermax though. There are only a few bonuses that actually take a very long time to decipher. But who has all the time? :lol:

Yeah, don't get me wrong I do enjoy supermax, I'm just not all that great at it. It's got to be one of the most badass themed maps and it's got a real unique feel to it.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Return to Conquer Club Discussion