The Conquer Cup Forum/AKA the black jesus speaks

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: The Conquer Cup Forum/AKA the black jesus speaks

Postby Gilligan on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:05 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Serbia wrote:This Users Can Not Be Seen Because They Are On Your Foe List

i'm sorry, did you say something?

This is kind of amusing, seeing as how that's not what it says when someone is on your foe list.

This post was made by *insert username here* who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby Serbia on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:15 pm

owenshooter wrote:and i'm not back

owenshooter wrote:
Serbia wrote:This Users Can Not Be Seen Because They Are On Your Foe List

i'm sorry, did you say something?

Dukasaur wrote:I don't see any Conqure Cup stickies. Is this some kind of vision test?

there were a bunch of stickies concerning the conquer cup. 4 if i remember correctly... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

owenshooter wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:As the black jesus, what have you done to improve humanity and/or the Earth?

iPhone 5...-el Jesus negro

Bollocks.
Captain Serbia
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 am

Serbia wrote:*stalking*

i am flattered... it really irks you that i can post a few times in 8 months and somehow still be more relevant to the site and its history than you ever will be... hang on, you do have your name on a few map territories... *snicker*... and please try to stay on topic, there are forum rules that most of us adhere too... the black jesus has spoken...-the black jesus
Brett loves Christy Green!!!!
Sergeant 1st Class owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Serbia on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

owenshooter wrote:

*egotistical rambling*

Hey wow look, I can mess with quotes too! What fun. And I'll be the first to admit owen, your epeen is bigger than mine will ever be. Now go back to your self-flattery; the adults are conversing in other, more intelligent threads. You may continue to hang out at the kiddie pool in this thread. Ha!

Bollocks.
Captain Serbia
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Serbia wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

*egotistical rambling*
continuing to lower the discourse in the forum

i'm sorry that the grown ups have poked into the forums to see how the jr. mints are still running things into the ground and watching the
ad banners pile up and to poke a few with a dull stick... it will be all clear in a bit and you will be able to return here and run around
unquestioned by 14yr olds... the black jesus loves you... the black jesus has spoken...-the black jesus
Brett loves Christy Green!!!!
Sergeant 1st Class owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Serbia on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Serbia wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

*egotistical rambling*
*more inane babble*

Ok buddy, you can stop now... you haven't been interesting in years... go start a new farewell thread...

Bollocks.
Captain Serbia
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Robinette on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am

Hey owen, the way to keep a Michigan fan out of your thread is simply to put up a goal post... :lol:

Brigadier Robinette

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:14 am

Robinette wrote:Hey owen, the way to keep a Michigan fan out of your thread is simply to put up a goal post... :lol:

Oh Robin; c'mon girl; wait till this year. It'll be a much different season. Can't knock fellow ccrs that bleed maize and blue.
Captain codeblue1018

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (8)

Postby Robinette on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 am

codeblue1018 wrote:
Oh Robin; c'mon girl; wait till this year. It'll be a much different season. Can't knock fellow ccrs that bleed maize and blue.

It wasn't always maize and blue...
but back when it was maize and brown the cheerleaders were being mistaken for UPS trucks, hehehee...

Sorry, couldn't resist...

I actually have many friends in Michigan,,, from Ann Arbor, and Detroit, to Holland... a few other places in your mitten state as well... and I will be seeing a bunch of them in New Orleans later this week...
Funny thing, they never seem to appreciate it when i give them the weather report from out here in California, lol...
O:)

But i digress... and i apologize for sending this thread down another track...
Perhaps owen will chime in on how he feels since it is his thread afterall... 8-[
Brigadier Robinette

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 am

Blackjesus, what is the meaning of life?

And will I win the Pick 3 Lotto this weekend?
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:04 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Blackjesus, what is the meaning of life?

42, and no.

-Glorious Leader
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 pm

NoSurvivors, what is the meaning of life?

Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Being happy with what you have.

Sorry, I meant it's a movie.

Doesn't matter.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 pm

owenshooter wrote:i'm sorry that the grown ups have poked into the forums to see how the jr. mints are still running things into the ground and watching the ad banners pile up and to poke a few with a dull stick... it will be all clear in a bit and you will be able to return here and run around unquestioned by 14yr olds... the black jesus loves you... the black jesus has spoken...-the black jesus

Christ! You' really are deadly dull.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby nagerous on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Serbia wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
Serbia wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

*egotistical rambling*
*more inane babble*

Ok buddy, you can stop now... you haven't been interesting in years... go start a new farewell thread...

Bollocks.

I like you both so stop fighting YO!

NAG OUT.
Lieutenant nagerous

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion