CC resignation

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC resignation

Postby nolefan5311 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Good to see you sticking around Mish. We don't talk/play as much as we used to, but you were responsible for my first clan experience, and my first real teammate experience honestly, and you certainly make this a better place for everyone. Hope things work out for you man.
Major nolefan5311

Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (1) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (13) General Contribution (4)

Postby TeeGee on Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

SaMejoHn wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:Well I will be returning once I get into my new permanent address. Sorry for the false representation. I truely thought I would be following through. Guess my 2nd love is now my only. No sympathy needed. It is proving to be a grand decision. May even be back in time to try out a new pork grill. :)

if this means what i think it means im speechless :!:

A few years back the same thing happened to me, my wife and I separated and one of the reasons was the time I spent on this site.
After a few months we got back together, and I still spend way too much time on this site, but my argument is she watches too many soapies, haha. Although, now I play on a laptop and sit next to her while I am playing, it's all about compromise.

I hope it all works out the way you want, but don't let CC keep you away from your children.
Captain TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (7)

Postby TheMissionary on Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm

TeeGee wrote:
SaMejoHn wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:Well I will be returning once I get into my new permanent address. Sorry for the false representation. I truely thought I would be following through. Guess my 2nd love is now my only. No sympathy needed. It is proving to be a grand decision. May even be back in time to try out a new pork grill. :)

if this means what i think it means im speechless :!:

A few years back the same thing happened to me, my wife and I separated and one of the reasons was the time I spent on this site.
After a few months we got back together, and I still spend way too much time on this site, but my argument is she watches too many soapies, haha. Although, now I play on a laptop and sit next to her while I am playing, it's all about compromise.

I hope it all works out the way you want, but don't let CC keep you away from your children.

Well i spent way too much time on the site 4 years ago but cut my time down to an hour or two a day for the last 2. She just never got over the hatred she developed for it. Now its a whole new set of problems, but i wont get into that here. Ive done all i can to right my wrongs and nothing seems to do any good. My final option is divorce, unfortunately.
2013-11-13 11:47:40 - NapoleonTanerite [team]: "We will forgive your forgetting to use the troops in Turkey." It's hard to think with an erection, which I bet TM had!
Sergeant TheMissionary
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (11)
Training Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (8)

Previous

Return to General Discussion