Conquer Club

Battle Royal randomness

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Battle Royal randomness

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:17 pm

I wait a month to join a Battle Royal game and the last 3 have been no spoils. This is not a dice complaint. I understand it's random. But here is a case to actually make things less random. I'm only speaking of sequential play games... Not interested in free style.
Cook Butters1919

Re: Battle Royal randomness

Postby jdw35 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I feel like if they made Battle Royal games on a different map it would be way more fun. I hate joining that crap on the map they use now. Make it on a different map and i promise that they will see more action
Major jdw35

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 am

jdw35 wrote:I feel like if they made Battle Royal games on a different map it would be way more fun. I hate joining that crap on the map they use now. Make it on a different map and i promise that they will see more action

QFT. I'm not touching that map thank you.

This looks better: viewtopic.php?f=583&t=189149
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm

jdw35 wrote:I feel like if they made Battle Royal games on a different map it would be way more fun. I hate joining that crap on the map they use now. Make it on a different map and i promise that they will see more action

If they made BR's like they do on the anniversary once per month, they wouldn't be special. They compromised with the complaints by making it on one map. BE GREATFUL OR I WILL HAVE YOU EXECUTED.

-Glorious Leader
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby chapcrap on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Royal is not the same as Royale.

I think more maps will be coming at some point. Hopefully soon. I can't speak to the 30 day limit or randomness, but I think it's a good discussion to have. I wouldn't mind the BR's being every 14-20 days instead.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby SimplyObsessed on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm

chapcrap wrote:Royal is not the same as Royale.

I think more maps will be coming at some point. Hopefully soon. I can't speak to the 30 day limit or randomness, but I think it's a good discussion to have. I wouldn't mind the BR's being every 14-20 days instead.

I'd quite like them to be avaliable as soon as you're no longer playing in your previous BR or after 30 days, whatever is sooner.
Corporal 1st Class SimplyObsessed

Postby Gabriel13 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

SimplyObsessed wrote:
chapcrap wrote:Royal is not the same as Royale.

I'd quite like them to be avaliable as soon as you're no longer playing in your previous BR or after 30 days, whatever is sooner.

These are all bad ideas.. As much as I love BR's, I wouldn't want them all the time, because this would ruin CC's Anniversary.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby PonyGal on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:12 am

Agree!! Hate that map but BRs are fun .. how about the new USA 2.1?
Sergeant 1st Class PonyGal

Location: Best place on earth, Emmdizzles house :-) South Bay, sunny San Diego

Postby Butters1919 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 am

PonyGal wrote:Agree!! Hate that map but BRs are fun .. how about the new USA 2.1?

Was thinking the same! How many territs are there, over 300 I would guess. Let's set a record for most participants in one game!
Cook Butters1919

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

QFT. I'm not touching that map thank you.

This looks better: viewtopic.php?f=583&t=189149

This! Battle Royale Maps will be special maps made by the public, and we're hoping to eventually have around ~10 that are selected at random for each batch :). Right now, the settings are automatically selected, but I would love to be able to have them be manually selected, perhaps with votes, etc.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Return to Conquer Club Discussion