Most demanding settings/map

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Most demanding settings/map

Postby mc05025 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

So which do you think are the most complicated settings in terms of strategy? In what game you filled you understand nothing about what is going on? In what game settings you beleive a more capable player (in terms of pure strategy) will just crush you and luck is not going to save you?

I vote

Hive, quadruples, trench, sequential the basic settings followed by
automatic, no spoil, chained, sunny (or even fog for the most crazy people)
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am

I would say the pure amount of variables along with a very complicated team game strategy make Hive a very hard one. None that I can think of are harder and I haven't ever played it :D Just looked in on a few games to figure out general strategy.

Stalingrad is very hard. A quick look through of the maps shows me that that is without a doubt...the most demanding map.

I think you answered your own question haha

that was post 666 for me
Image
User avatar
Colonel jsnyder748
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: BIG RED NEBRASKA - UNL - Electrical Engineering
Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby jdw35 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 am

hive with trench is actually not very hard at all lol hive really isnt that tough of a map to be honest.
Major jdw35
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:02 pm
Location: Missionary at Door of Faith Orphanage in La Mission, Baja California, Mexico
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby jsnyder748 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 am

right. 1 v 1 easy and very simple. but quads.....you put 2 teams who know what they are doing and it gets very complicated.

no one said hard. just demanding.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jsnyder748
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: BIG RED NEBRASKA - UNL - Electrical Engineering
Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby Armandolas on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 am

I think Conquer Rome is a very strategic map. Also Stalingrad and waterloo are complicated but they loose a bit a of the strategic fun because of all the bombarding options.
Trafalgar might be the most complicated for human eye to catch and also can be a lot of strategic and needs to be played with a lot of patience.
Hive is challenging because of its size...people need to be really concentrated on current and previous turns.Its for people who really like to study hard.

I will get crushed in All your base in any fog setting, just because i dont know the map :)
User avatar
Colonel Armandolas
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 am
Location: Lisbon
Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (25)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby mc05025 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 pm

jdw35 wrote:hive with trench is actually not very hard at all lol hive really isnt that tough of a map to be honest.


yea hive 1v1 is very simple. But hive quads has an other level of complications
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby mc05025 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Armandolas wrote:I think Conquer Rome is a very strategic map. Also Stalingrad and waterloo are complicated but they loose a bit a of the strategic fun because of all the bombarding options.
Trafalgar might be the most complicated for human eye to catch and also can be a lot of strategic and needs to be played with a lot of patience.
Hive is challenging because of its size...people need to be really concentrated on current and previous turns.Its for people who really like to study hard.

I will get crushed in All your base in any fog setting, just because i dont know the map :)



Yea stalingrand and waterloo are very complicated. Very good for triples and quads but also for escalating 8 players foggy with generals (assassin or terminator)

Haven't play Trafalgar.
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Most demanding settings/map

Postby Lindax on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 pm

mc05025 wrote:
Armandolas wrote:I think Conquer Rome is a very strategic map. Also Stalingrad and waterloo are complicated but they loose a bit a of the strategic fun because of all the bombarding options.
Trafalgar might be the most complicated for human eye to catch and also can be a lot of strategic and needs to be played with a lot of patience.
Hive is challenging because of its size...people need to be really concentrated on current and previous turns.Its for people who really like to study hard.

I will get crushed in All your base in any fog setting, just because i dont know the map :)



Yea stalingrand and waterloo are very complicated. Very good for triples and quads but also for escalating 8 players foggy with generals (assassin or terminator)

Haven't play Trafalgar.


I can play Waterloo, so it can't be "very complicated".

Lx
Image
User avatar
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 8721
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered
Medals: 126
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (9)


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login