Where did all the 12 year olds come from?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Where did all the 12 year olds come from?

Postby xxtig12683xx on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:The only person I've ever met on this site that was completely immature because of his age was Pitrules88, and he's gone now. Probably the most immature and annoying person I've met in my life to be honest. Now if we're talking about people who act 12, there's alot of them. I've never been accused of having a small wee-wee, but anybody who does can get sent a picture of it for proof that it's well above average :D

one of the weirdest outta left field comments i may have ever read on this site...and thats saying a lot.

no one cares about your cock dude.

-tig
"there is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy" NM, 1502
Lieutenant xxtig12683xx

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Where did all the 12 year olds come from?

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 am

DoomYoshi wrote:12 years ago... as in 9/11? Is this site full of terrorists?

[size=150]DY could be on to something... Or on something.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Return to Conquer Club Discussion