Travian vs Conquer Club

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Travian vs Conquer Club

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:54 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
kentington wrote:Maybe there are a couple of Graphics Design people among the fora and they can present a mock up of something? I think this would be effective.

Home Page Revamp Contest!

Fee fie foe fum! I smell the blood of a GC Medal!

i've already pm'd rds about it. he said no. :cry:

Ahem, but with reason :).

The whole sight needs to be reworked aesthetically. This goes beyond graphics and includes updating our code framework, etc to support more options for web design. While I'm certainly open to ideas, a competition might not generate exactly what we're looking for, and we'd certainly hate to review all of our options and have to turn them all down after everyone's put so much effort in!

However,

If you have mockup screenshots and suggestions that you believe could help the design process or give us ideas to make the site more efficient, I am certainly open-minded! In this sense, if your idea is truly unique and becomes implemented, a GC medal/premium isn't out of the question at all ;)

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby JBlombier on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Haven't read the thread, but have played one game of Travian. Won the endgame, totally not because of me by the way, but it just took too much time. CC is great because of its slow-pace-mechanism.

I'll never join Travian again, too much time wasted on it. If you didn't, you wouldn't become a good player. On CC that's different and that precisely the sort of game I like.
Colonel JBlombier

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby kentington on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 pm

I wasn't really supposed to be showing this. Everyone will be upset that I posted this but...

Something like this to celebrate Treasure Hunting Maps. THM should be the latest most innovative map style yet. No one knows about it yet except me. There is even treasure involved. Also, there will be more changes to this mock up. A pirate ship for instance, can you believe that? Everyone loves pirates and it will entice a lot of people.
show
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:08 pm

kentington wrote:I wasn't really supposed to be showing this. Everyone will be upset that I posted this but...

Something like this to celebrate Treasure Hunting Maps. THM should be the latest most innovative map style yet. No one knows about it yet except me. There is even treasure involved. Also, there will be more changes to this mock up. A pirate ship for instance, can you believe that? Everyone loves pirates and it will entice a lot of people.
show

That is a sexy map... um, picture... errr, thingy you got there.
Sergeant TheForgivenOne

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Return to General Discussion