Death of casual?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Should old games be pushed to the back?

Yes
43%
No
58%

Total votes : 40

Re: Death of casual?

Postby ljex on Mon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
ljex wrote:The games I have referenced (doodle/lux assassin) are so beyond luck based that I derive no enjoyment from them other than progress on a medal and yet you continue to attack me as if I am afraid to play vs good competition.

Nah that was Woodruff that implied you were afraid to play against good competition. ;)
I'm saying you might not like playing games not set up by yourself because there is more risk/less control involved.

ljex wrote:I am one of 4 children but you can act like I am a spoiled brat all you want without even knowing me or taking a look at my game/user history.

Are you the youngest then?(They have a tendency to be spoiled too)

Lol, jk. But really I wasn't responding to you specifically, just everyone who thinks their games should fill because they are theirs. And you do know me, ljex. I played some oasis games on your team back in the day and quite frankly I'm hurt you don't remember.

I have no care in the world about what my score is, i play the games that are fun and dont worry about the rest.

I am actually the oldest of my four siblings.
Captain ljex

Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: Death of casual?

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon May 20, 2013 11:14 pm

ljex wrote:
jsnyder748 wrote:well said ljex...to bad no one will lsiten.

count yourself among the handful of people who even read that post in its entirety :)

Yeah I read your lengthy post in it's entirety and it's a suggestion, not really relevant to the discussion at hand which is whether or not to put old games or new games at the top. One is better for farmers, one is worse. It's also a suggestion that would require a LOT of organization while the games list is a quick fix.

I don't think anyone is worried about the farmers who are going for conqueror, they get caught nowadays. The farmers I'm referring to are those who generate 50 games to maintain their rank(mid-range) by farming a "cash cow" quads map while they lose at their other games due to medal hunting, traditional maps, clan wars, speeders, etc..
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to General Discussion