Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby TeeGee on Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:Ok, so KH is in love with GD. I get it.

But c'mon man, you've been back 3 days now and not a single OT post? Aren't we worth a quickie at least? We're cool with sloppy seconds.


I moved him here just for you, Haggy
Image
User avatar
Sergeant TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Outback, NSW
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (7)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Sackett58 on Mon May 13, 2013 8:01 am

Anyone wants free love just go to the chat room and ask for Ace Rimmer. Redheads preferred.
Image
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
User avatar
Colonel Sackett58
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:36 pm
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
General Contribution (3)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Ace Rimmer on Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 am

Sackett58 wrote:Anyone wants free love just go to the chat room and ask for Ace Rimmer. Females preferred.


Fixed.
User avatar
Captain Ace Rimmer
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon May 13, 2013 11:18 am

This move is an outrage! If the subject of deep, unbridled love is considered off-topic I should think that all hope is lost for this, our Conquer Club.

In the interest if every dewey-eyed nooblet who searches for a soft and gentle hand to pull them back into the light I strongly advise this be moved back to GD.
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Army of GOD on Mon May 13, 2013 11:21 am

Can we have a scat orgy?
Image
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5841
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Gillipig on Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 am

King_Herpes wrote:Feeling the love this morning, troops! Feeling blessed!! Feeling sexual!!!

I'm very excited to share with you all today that the rumors you've heard of me making my glorious return to my home forum are true! Let the party begin!! You can start by repeating this life mantra my good friends, "life gave us all herpes so that the end wouldn't be such a disappointment". And so It'll sure be nice when it's all over with is what I always say.

For the time being however, you're all going to have to bear with me through another embarrassing outbreak. Lol! But it's only going to be as awkward as we choose to make it people. Maybe next time we'll all keep it in our pants, eh gang!? Bah! Fat chance!! Seriously though, let's learn our lesson there and we call all begin by counting our blessings.

I'm really just here in this pixalized form to remind you all how fortunate we really are to be alive. Alive together, living and breathing our wonderful Mother Earth Gaia's freshly brewed air. There's plenty of food, water and shelter in the world but unfortunately there's just not enough love at the moment. And when we discover that missing love nobody will be experiencing such strife.

And if everyone learned to share what they had nobody would be without that love. This is why I share with you all my disease so selflessly. Because my living through message is much more comfortable than me living in fear. So c'mon, everyone, it's time to shit, shave and shower up! Let'a get out there, troops!! We've got eachother to do!!

All I know is that I went to sleep alone one night and I woke up inside your hearts,



King_Herpes- protection wasn't always my passion but it certainly is now

Ah, first post in the OT is it? Your cherry is pretty..
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Gillipig wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:Feeling the love this morning, troops! Feeling blessed!! Feeling sexual!!!

I'm very excited to share with you all today that the rumors you've heard of me making my glorious return to my home forum are true! Let the party begin!! You can start by repeating this life mantra my good friends, "life gave us all herpes so that the end wouldn't be such a disappointment". And so It'll sure be nice when it's all over with is what I always say.

For the time being however, you're all going to have to bear with me through another embarrassing outbreak. Lol! But it's only going to be as awkward as we choose to make it people. Maybe next time we'll all keep it in our pants, eh gang!? Bah! Fat chance!! Seriously though, let's learn our lesson there and we call all begin by counting our blessings.

I'm really just here in this pixalized form to remind you all how fortunate we really are to be alive. Alive together, living and breathing our wonderful Mother Earth Gaia's freshly brewed air. There's plenty of food, water and shelter in the world but unfortunately there's just not enough love at the moment. And when we discover that missing love nobody will be experiencing such strife.

And if everyone learned to share what they had nobody would be without that love. This is why I share with you all my disease so selflessly. Because my living through message is much more comfortable than me living in fear. So c'mon, everyone, it's time to shit, shave and shower up! Let'a get out there, troops!! We've got eachother to do!!

All I know is that I went to sleep alone one night and I woke up inside your hearts,



King_Herpes- protection wasn't always my passion but it certainly is now

Ah, first post in the OT is it? Your cherry is pretty..

Poor bastard was sent here as punishment. Apparently OT=PILLORY.
User avatar
Major Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon May 13, 2013 4:41 pm

You all have manipulated the love the Herpes was trying to spread, defiled his intentions by moving this thread, and not aspiring to achieve the true intentions of our values forum member. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
User avatar
Captain Crazyirishman
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: Maine, North Carolina, Colorado or somewhere in between.
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Dukasaur on Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Crazyirishman wrote:You all have manipulated the love the Herpes was trying to spread, defiled his intentions by moving this thread, and not aspiring to achieve the true intentions of our values forum member. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again!
User avatar
Major Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 11541
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby john9blue on Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

you've softened up over the years herpes. it's a shame...




<3
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon May 13, 2013 10:13 pm

john9blue wrote:you've softened up over the years herpes. it's a shame...




<3

You're going to fault the guy for moisturizing?
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Do You Remember The Time When We Fell In Love?

Postby john9blue on Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
john9blue wrote:you've softened up over the years herpes. it's a shame...




<3

You're going to fault the guy for moisturizing?


i didn't know people moisturized there...
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login