Conquer Club

Current Speed Freestyle Bests

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Current Speed Freestyle Bests

Postby AAFitz on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:well my record against rhp is about 40% but about 60% against the chuckmiester D, 67% against AAngel Gabriel and a whopping 100% against the Great Ollie all on heads up :)

My maprank broke before I could calculate skylark.

You won 2/3 games against me that were 1v1 manual speed FS. In other words, completely luck based. You can't really consider those wins.

Or speed based, as in he who attacks first gets the luck....which is kind of the point.... :lol:

Your argument should have been that we have played far too few to make any such claim, which of course I knew when typing it out....in jest...

And it really was in jest and I hope no one is thinking Im bragging about my speed skills. I can move pretty quick, but Im an older chap and while sometimes I really can play it well, Id say Im actually just above average if anything. That being said, I imagine in my age bracket, Im near the top.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Mageplunka69 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 am

AAFitz wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:well my record against rhp is about 40% but about 60% against the chuckmiester D, 67% against AAngel Gabriel and a whopping 100% against the Great Ollie all on heads up :)

You won 2/3 games against me that were 1v1 manual speed FS. In other words, completely luck based. You can't really consider those wins.

Or speed based, as in he who attacks first gets the luck....which is kind of the point.... :lol:

Your argument should have been that we have played far too few to make any such claim, which of course I knew when typing it out....in jest...

And it really was in jest and I hope no one is thinking Im bragging about my speed skills. I can move pretty quick, but Im an older chap and while sometimes I really can play it well, Id say Im actually just above average if anything. That being said, I imagine in my age bracket, Im near the top.

well i won 9 out of 13 againt AAfitz ♥
Lieutenant Mageplunka69

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Mageplunka69 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

well i won 9 out of 13 againt AAfitz ♥

Why you always gotta 1-up me, Aaron Rodgers?
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm

every post just pushes me back to the top of the heep..... keep it up fellas... I'm an attention whore...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Gabriel13 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:20 am

AAFitz wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:

2 of them were on Rorke's Drift, where you simply try to take the objective. On the one you won, I had shit dice. (Luck). I got lucky on the Rorke's Drift I won. And you won the Oasis. If you want to play a real FS game against me, I can promise you'll lose..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:32 am

Its so obvious to me why I like being a FS player... I live for all this shit talking...

Nice flower thingy next to your name there gabbers... lol... 8-) 8-) 8-)
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 am

Personally, I feel, that if you have no clue what you're doing, it is best to do it quickly.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby #1_stunna on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:50 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Personally, I feel, that if you have no clue what you're doing, it is best to do it quickly.

said no woman ever.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 am

#1_stunna wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Personally, I feel, that if you have no clue what you're doing, it is best to do it quickly.

said no woman ever.

Touche.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 am

#1_stunna wrote:

said no woman ever.

Lucky me I know what I'm doing when it comes to that....
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Wanna 1v1 Galap?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Wanna 1v1 Galap?

who are you speaking to? me? I'll join whatever.... we can play best of whatever on whatever with whatever settings... you know where to find me
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 am

rhp 1 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Wanna 1v1 Galap?

who are you speaking to? me? I'll join whatever.... we can play best of whatever on whatever with whatever settings... you know where to find me

Love ya bub
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby #1_stunna on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm

bump.

been a while since i stated i was THE best freestyler there is.

so ya i am.

come at me brah.
Major #1_stunna

Postby khazalid on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:38 pm

isn't that a bit like being the best at making daisy chains?
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 pm

#1_stunna wrote:bump.

so ya i am.

come at me brah.

Stunna! You know I <3 ya, but... you don't play anymore. You're obviously past it.

*flees*

:mrgreen:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Tenebrus on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Stunna's skills, like my love for him, are eternal.
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 pm

rhp 1 wrote:Its so obvious to me why I like being a FS player... I live for all this shit talking...

Nice flower thingy next to your name there gabbers... lol... 8-) 8-) 8-)

This made me laugh pretty hard...
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby #1_stunna on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Tenebrus wrote:Stunna's skills, like my love for him, are eternal.

i quoted it so it will be here for ever.
Major #1_stunna

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:09 pm

#1_stunna wrote:bump.

so ya i am.

come at me brah.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby Shannon Apple on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:13 pm

#1_stunna wrote:
Tenebrus wrote:Stunna's skills, like my love for him, are eternal.

i quoted it so it will be here for ever.

Is there something you haven't been telling us, Stunna?
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby FreeFalling123 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:40 am

I'll be in this discussion soon enough, just thought I'd throw in my two cents. I sucked at freestyle not too long ago and growing in the sport I've feared these guys: SamSosa99, Paddycat, Jdsizzleslice, fusibaseball, Timmy1, tsioumiou, poo-maker, D00MandD3A7H, Ljex, Culs de sac, and I don't know karel but looking at his games he scares me... the guy B00849.... AAfitz

maybe they aren't the best of the current, but they all had my number at some point or have been capable of playing super high levels.

secondary list of respectables...
*pixar*, dahulius, kraphtone, swimmerdude99, rhp 1, jdw35, georgi, ninja champ, iamcaffiene kiIIface, tenebrus, chuck d, gabriel13, slaylark, nosurvivors, chuck d, br4nd0n2002, SimplyObsessed , lanyards

some of these players aren't as active, but I think they all have premium and are still in a few games. I could break down the talent and potential of all these players, but like rhp says continuously... you gotta feel like you could beat any one of these players all things equal.

noticeable players...
100mates, frox33, cc888, malabrosse, brucewar, aysan, dildobaggins, ltrain, freeyeralex, glenntwo, 1-1-3-, mrpanchoville, Voc, abygorb, gaerapi78 Lancelot du Lac, mig_2k, lykoz, babagonosh, nice scott

some of these guys I'm just pulling off my recents but they deserve a mention for their commitment ... some of these guys are gone here though for sure, but I've seen all these guys play some good ass freestyle and most of them are active !!

final words: where is the freestyle tournament? I'm setting up a format in my head if someone wants to organize and put out some serious coverage... this needs to make ESPN... hive trench 1v1s fs to prove the best freestyler right? classic dubs? sign me up.. lolz
Major FreeFalling123

Postby Tenebrus on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:48 am

That list is pretty accurate I reckon. I'd move Jdizzletothepizzle, Culs de sac, and SamSosa down a group. And frox, bruceswar, and VOC up a group. Karel totally belongs in the top tier. Ollie belongs in the second tier, or the first if he's not playing 83 games at once =).

With those exceptions, I'd go into a game with the top tier expecting to get creamed, but I'd fancy myself 50/50 with anyone in the second group. And I'd be pissed off if I lost to anyone in the third tier.

*thumbs up FF*
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Tenebrus wrote:That list is pretty accurate I reckon. I'd move Jdizzletothepizzle, Culs de sac, and SamSosa down a group. And frox, bruceswar, and VOC up a group. Karel totally belongs in the top tier. Ollie belongs in the second tier, or the first if he's not playing 83 games at once =).

With those exceptions, I'd go into a game with the top tier expecting to get creamed, but I'd fancy myself 50/50 with anyone in the second group. And I'd be pissed off if I lost to anyone in the third tier.

*thumbs up FF*

move Culs down? you're lost bro...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:18 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
Tenebrus wrote:That list is pretty accurate I reckon. I'd move Jdizzletothepizzle, Culs de sac, and SamSosa down a group. And frox, bruceswar, and VOC up a group. Karel totally belongs in the top tier. Ollie belongs in the second tier, or the first if he's not playing 83 games at once =).

*thumbs up FF*

move Culs down? you're lost bro...

+7...
Colonel NoSurvivors

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion