Conquer Club

Current Speed Freestyle Bests

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Current Speed Freestyle Bests

Postby AAFitz on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:well my record against rhp is about 40% but about 60% against the chuckmiester D, 67% against AAngel Gabriel and a whopping 100% against the Great Ollie all on heads up :)

My maprank broke before I could calculate skylark.

You won 2/3 games against me that were 1v1 manual speed FS. In other words, completely luck based. You can't really consider those wins.

Or speed based, as in he who attacks first gets the luck....which is kind of the point.... :lol:

Your argument should have been that we have played far too few to make any such claim, which of course I knew when typing it out....in jest...

And it really was in jest and I hope no one is thinking Im bragging about my speed skills. I can move pretty quick, but Im an older chap and while sometimes I really can play it well, Id say Im actually just above average if anything. That being said, I imagine in my age bracket, Im near the top.

2 of them were on Rorke's Drift, where you simply try to take the objective. On the one you won, I had shit dice. (Luck). I got lucky on the Rorke's Drift I won. And you won the Oasis. If you want to play a real FS game against me, I can promise you'll lose..

Holy narcissim batman...

Anyways, this one was fun... Game 13471351

Anytime beyatch. Pick all the settings too because I cant sit through reading another dissertation on how it wasn't your fault I crushed you. :lol:
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:10 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
Tenebrus wrote:That list is pretty accurate I reckon. I'd move Jdizzletothepizzle, Culs de sac, and SamSosa down a group. And frox, bruceswar, and VOC up a group. Karel totally belongs in the top tier. Ollie belongs in the second tier, or the first if he's not playing 83 games at once =).

With those exceptions, I'd go into a game with the top tier expecting to get creamed, but I'd fancy myself 50/50 with anyone in the second group. And I'd be pissed off if I lost to anyone in the third tier.

*thumbs up FF*

move Culs down? you're lost bro...

+7...

Culs prime was rhp speed. He has slipped recently... But he still is good. :D But yeah +7 as well.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby grifftron on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:21 am

good list.

If I made a fs game, I would pray these guys didn't join.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 am

AAFitz wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
AAFitz wrote:well my record against rhp is about 40% but about 60% against the chuckmiester D, 67% against AAngel Gabriel and a whopping 100% against the Great Ollie all on heads up :)

My maprank broke before I could calculate skylark.

You won 2/3 games against me that were 1v1 manual speed FS. In other words, completely luck based. You can't really consider those wins.

Or speed based, as in he who attacks first gets the luck....which is kind of the point.... :lol:

Your argument should have been that we have played far too few to make any such claim, which of course I knew when typing it out....in jest...

And it really was in jest and I hope no one is thinking Im bragging about my speed skills. I can move pretty quick, but Im an older chap and while sometimes I really can play it well, Id say Im actually just above average if anything. That being said, I imagine in my age bracket, Im near the top.

2 of them were on Rorke's Drift, where you simply try to take the objective. On the one you won, I had shit dice. (Luck). I got lucky on the Rorke's Drift I won. And you won the Oasis. If you want to play a real FS game against me, I can promise you'll lose..

Holy narcissim batman...

Anyways, this one was fun... Game 13471351

Anytime beyatch. Pick all the settings too because I cant sit through reading another dissertation on how it wasn't your fault I crushed you. :lol:

Bitch*
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:53 pm

AAFitz... Man I want to play you 1v1 FS...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:20 pm

I still got it... :P

Game 13476392
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Mageplunka69 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:59 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
#1_stunna wrote:bump.

been a while since i stated i was THE best freestyler there is.

so ya i am.

come at me brah.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like my l♥ve for u stunna theres a reason they call u #1
Major Mageplunka69

Postby Mageplunka69 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:02 pm

FreeFalling123 wrote:I'll be in this discussion soon enough, just thought I'd throw in my two cents. I sucked at freestyle not too long ago and growing in the sport I've feared these guys: SamSosa99, Paddycat, Jdsizzleslice, fusibaseball, Timmy1, tsioumiou, poo-maker, D00MandD3A7H, Ljex, Culs de sac, and I don't know karel but looking at his games he scares me... the guy B00849.... AAfitz

maybe they aren't the best of the current, but they all had my number at some point or have been capable of playing super high levels.

secondary list of respectables...
*pixar*, dahulius, kraphtone, swimmerdude99, rhp 1, jdw35, georgi, ninja champ, iamcaffiene kiIIface, tenebrus, chuck d, gabriel13, slaylark, nosurvivors, chuck d, br4nd0n2002, SimplyObsessed , lanyards

some of these players aren't as active, but I think they all have premium and are still in a few games. I could break down the talent and potential of all these players, but like rhp says continuously... you gotta feel like you could beat any one of these players all things equal.

noticeable players...
100mates, frox33, cc888, malabrosse, brucewar, aysan, dildobaggins, ltrain, freeyeralex, glenntwo, 1-1-3-, mrpanchoville, Voc, abygorb, gaerapi78 Lancelot du Lac, mig_2k, lykoz, babagonosh, nice scott

some of these guys I'm just pulling off my recents but they deserve a mention for their commitment ... some of these guys are gone here though for sure, but I've seen all these guys play some good ass freestyle and most of them are active !!

final words: where is the freestyle tournament? I'm setting up a format in my head if someone wants to organize and put out some serious coverage... this needs to make ESPN... hive trench 1v1s fs to prove the best freestyler right? classic dubs? sign me up.. lolz

So i guess i am on the bottom of the shit list ...A plunka gets no respect
Major Mageplunka69

Postby Slaylark on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Mageplunka69 wrote:
FreeFalling123 wrote:I'll be in this discussion soon enough, just thought I'd throw in my two cents. I sucked at freestyle not too long ago and growing in the sport I've feared these guys: SamSosa99, Paddycat, Jdsizzleslice, fusibaseball, Timmy1, tsioumiou, poo-maker, D00MandD3A7H, Ljex, Culs de sac, and I don't know karel but looking at his games he scares me... the guy B00849.... AAfitz

maybe they aren't the best of the current, but they all had my number at some point or have been capable of playing super high levels.

secondary list of respectables...
*pixar*, dahulius, kraphtone, swimmerdude99, rhp 1, jdw35, georgi, ninja champ, iamcaffiene kiIIface, tenebrus, chuck d, gabriel13, slaylark, nosurvivors, chuck d, br4nd0n2002, SimplyObsessed , lanyards

some of these players aren't as active, but I think they all have premium and are still in a few games. I could break down the talent and potential of all these players, but like rhp says continuously... you gotta feel like you could beat any one of these players all things equal.

noticeable players...
100mates, frox33, cc888, malabrosse, brucewar, aysan, dildobaggins, ltrain, freeyeralex, glenntwo, 1-1-3-, mrpanchoville, Voc, abygorb, gaerapi78 Lancelot du Lac, mig_2k, lykoz, babagonosh, nice scott

some of these guys I'm just pulling off my recents but they deserve a mention for their commitment ... some of these guys are gone here though for sure, but I've seen all these guys play some good ass freestyle and most of them are active !!

final words: where is the freestyle tournament? I'm setting up a format in my head if someone wants to organize and put out some serious coverage... this needs to make ESPN... hive trench 1v1s fs to prove the best freestyler right? classic dubs? sign me up.. lolz

So i guess i am on the bottom of the shit list ...A plunka gets no respect

I would take you on my team anytime speedy.. you are right up in the top pack.
Corporal Slaylark

Postby clapper011 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:54 am

god i miss some of the old timer freestylers! damn
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion