Is CC Inclining?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 am

I joined Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:41 pm = CC membership exploded

I took a long break basically starting in July of 2012 = CC membership plummeted

I very recently came back daily and am now playing some games again = the creation of this thread.

CC ebbs and flows due to ME.

You are welcome.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:56 am

The better question is whether CC is reclining.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby Qwert on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 am

thegreekdog wrote:The better question is whether CC is reclining.


declining - inclining - and now reclining ?? huh, so many new words what i need to learn #-o

are someone now will open new topic with title " is CC reclining? "

(first i need to discover what this word means")
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:46 am

12934

si se puede!
User avatar
Captain BGtheBrain
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (43) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:52 am

qwert wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:The better question is whether CC is reclining.


declining - inclining - and now reclining ?? huh, so many new words what i need to learn #-o

are someone now will open new topic with title " is CC reclining? "

(first i need to discover what this word means")


I contemplated simply typing "Inb4 CC Reclining Thread."

I think if CC is declining, some might say the operators of the website were reclining which would account for the decline.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:00 am

I should be disinclined to like this topic, but I am not.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25042
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby Qwert on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 am

thegreekdog wrote:
qwert wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:The better question is whether CC is reclining.


declining - inclining - and now reclining ?? huh, so many new words what i need to learn #-o

are someone now will open new topic with title " is CC reclining? "

(first i need to discover what this word means")


I contemplated simply typing "Inb4 CC Reclining Thread."

I think if CC is declining, some might say the operators of the website were reclining which would account for the decline.

good that you dont write:
I think if CC is declining, some might say the operators of the website were reclining which would account for the incline.


even your original post i need to check in google translator, because i dont have any clue what you say? :-s 8-[ :?
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:31 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:I should be disinclined to like this topic, but I am not.


--Andy


This topic is refined, so you should not be so disinclined. I might even call it sublime.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog
 
Posts: 6217
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:38 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:I should be disinclined to like this topic, but I am not.


--Andy


This topic is refined, so you should not be so disinclined. I might even call it sublime.

TGD STOP IT. You are blowing my mind.


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25042
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:59 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:I should be disinclined to like this topic, but I am not.


--Andy


This topic is refined, so you should not be so disinclined. I might even call it sublime.

TGD STOP IT. You are blowing my mind.


--Andy


We've only just begun!

qwert wrote:good that you dont write:
I think if CC is declining, some might say the operators of the website were reclining which would account for the incline.


even your original post i need to check in google translator, because i dont have any clue what you say? :-s 8-[ :?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homocline
Homocline was introduced as a new term at the 1915 meeting of the Geological Society of America, but its precise definition and usage have been inconsistent, as was the case with the term monocline before then.[13] Both terms have been used to describe "beds dipping in one direction" and a "one-limbed flexure", with different authors making incompatible distinctions.[13] Henry Darwin Rogers introduced the term monoclinal in 1842, and it supplanted the previously used term uniclinal,[14] but is now considered obsolete.[5]
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9488
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby sheapaul on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm

12943
Card Spots are for P*ssies
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sheapaul
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Location: Jasper, Indiana
Medals: 35
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm

This is the worst thread in the history of the site. All those of you posting the numbers should be banned. All you are doing is scaring new members away.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3434
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:This is the worst thread in the history of the site. All those of you posting the numbers should be banned. All you are doing is scaring new members away.


WRONG.

Worst thread ever here
show
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 pm

13175
User avatar
Captain BGtheBrain
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (43) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Is CC Inclining?

Postby sheapaul on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 pm

13269
Card Spots are for P*ssies
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sheapaul
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Location: Jasper, Indiana
Medals: 35
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaGip and 2 guests

Login