Eligibility to join a game - Creating games

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Eligibility to join a game - Creating games

Postby Usurper on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:27 am

Here's a thought. It stems from the fact I'm kinda browned off that once I was a major and now I'm a sergeant and basically that's through lower ranks being able to join my games and lower ranks winning. Now I have no problem with lower ranks joining and/or winning, but the simple stats that I see are that over time more numbers or lower ranks join the games and through a variety of reasons they (collectively) are on top.
If I recall correctly a few years ago there were regular call outs to join the game you had to be above a certain rank. Well what about in game creation mode have an option to only allow ranks of two below and any rank above to join? My rationale here is that it is unreasonable to create games with only equal and higher ranks to join (no incentive for higher ranks, possibly lose too many points - equal rank sure) so lower rank should be allowed, but not necessarily cook/cadet and we lose simply because these newbies have joined and have no strategy or huge luck. If we lose, we lose minimally, but higher ranks can join at their own desire (and 'risk' - heheh).

Comments welcome. I am not premium as I like cc far too much and can't afford to spend all my time on it, and yes, I have no self control.

Ta
Sergeant 1st Class Usurper

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Eligibility to join a game - Creating games

Postby #1_stunna on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:07 am

Since you're a guest now, I assume you found your answer?

Good luck, with your next adventure.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (2)

Re: Eligibility to join a game - Creating games

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Hiding in plain sight is the number one prerequisite for having multiple accounts.
Corporal 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (12)

Return to General Discussion