Conquer Club

Great Ollie booted

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Great Ollie booted

Postby owenshooter on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm

loutil wrote:yes... TOFU is a haven for cheaters...

yes... cheaters AND terrorists...-Jésus noir

TOFU recruitment video
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby loutil on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 pm

The real Owenshooter...

Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Doc_Brown on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:07 pm

owenshooter wrote:
loutil wrote:poorly mounted Great Ollie defense

sorry.. dude had been busted over 5 times for multiple accounts and somehow still made it into your clan.. speaks volumes.. speaks volumes...-Jésus noir

I think our resident Black Jesus has serious problems understanding the number 5. First he says 5 days equals "weeks" (plural). Now he says there are >5 busts on Ollie. I'm certainly open to being corrected, but I'm only aware of one time where he was actually busted and/or banned for multiple accounts. There were a couple other cases where he was cleared. But if there are actually 6 or more busts, I'd love to see evidence of them.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby owenshooter on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:First he says 5 days equals "weeks" (plural).

please show me that quote and furthermore, explain to me your relevance to the site and why i should even read anything you ever post.. thank you...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby codeblue1018 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

sorry.. dude had been busted over 5 times for multiple accounts and somehow still made it into your clan.. speaks volumes.. speaks volumes...-Jésus noir

I think our resident Black Jesus has serious problems understanding the number 5. First he says 5 days equals "weeks" (plural). Now he says there are >5 busts on Ollie. I'm certainly open to being corrected, but I'm only aware of one time where he was actually busted and/or banned for multiple accounts. There were a couple other cases where he was cleared. But if there are actually 6 or more busts, I'd love to see evidence of them.

Doc, I believe you're correct in that there was one previous case with the second being the most recent. GO is imo, associated with too much baggage and kudos to TOFU for what appears to be removing him from the clan; he's not only bad for any clan but bad for this site - good riddens if he doesn't return.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby BoganGod on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:02 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Doc, I believe you're correct in that there was one previous case with the second being the most recent. GO is imo, associated with too much baggage and kudos to TOFU for what appears to be removing him from the clan; he's not only bad for any clan but bad for this site - good riddens if he doesn't return.

Has great ollie been brig more than 5times?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby codeblue1018 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 pm

BoganGod wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Has great ollie been brig more than 5times?

I dunno; perhaps he was/is a member of Mensa?
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby catnipdreams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:21 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:Doc, I believe you're correct in that there was one previous case with the second being the most recent. GO is imo, associated with too much baggage and kudos to TOFU for what appears to be removing him from the clan; he's not only bad for any clan but bad for this site - good riddens if he doesn't return.

We still have not heard his side of events. TOFU considers every application for membership carefully. We have a great deal of respect for the human being behind the screen name, and we try not to assume or judge. We will not knowingly admit an active cheater into TOFU; however, we have had quite a few internal discussions about candidates with less than pristine pasts. While always taking these situations on a case by case basis, we also believe in giving a player a second chance. John 8:7.
Major catnipdreams

Postby codeblue1018 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 pm

catnipdreams wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:Doc, I believe you're correct in that there was one previous case with the second being the most recent. GO is imo, associated with too much baggage and kudos to TOFU for what appears to be removing him from the clan; he's not only bad for any clan but bad for this site - good riddens if he doesn't return.

We still have not heard his side of events. TOFU considers every application for membership carefully. We have a great deal of respect for the human being behind the screen name, and we try not to assume or judge. We will not knowingly admit an active cheater into TOFU; however, we have had quite a few internal discussions about candidates with less than pristine pasts. While always taking these situations on a case by case basis, we also believe in giving a player a second chance. John 8:7.

Nicely put mate
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby BoganGod on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

If he has been brig 5times or more has every reason and right to abuse all on site, and site rules. Is in the speed gamers 1vs1 code. Vegetarian ethics require a complete examination of this case. Tofu can be firm or soft. Personally I prefer it fried with prawns, chili paste and chinese broccoli.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby catnipdreams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 pm

BoganGod wrote: Tofu can be firm or soft. Personally I prefer it fried with prawns, chili paste and chinese broccoli.

Sigh. I just ate a very nice dinner, I am not at all hungry, and now I am fantasizng about you cooking for me. Bummer that you are so very far away geographically... :cry:
Major catnipdreams

Postby Doc_Brown on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:08 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Doc_Brown wrote:First he says 5 days equals "weeks" (plural).

please show me that quote and furthermore, explain to me your relevance to the site and why i should even read anything you ever post.. thank you...-Jésus noir

On the 5 days point, you may have missed my post earlier in this thread:
Doc_Brown wrote:
owenshooter wrote:that's funny, i told you guys in your recruitment thread weeks ago and was run off... shock that you all just found this out, because you have know for quite some time...-Jésus noir

You mean this post from 5 days ago?

As for my relevance, I'm not so arrogant as to think I'm relevant to more than a small segment of this site. I'm TOFU clan leader, I've organized a few wars, played a few tournaments, and have participated in the non-clan forums sporadically. At present, outside of TOFU-related stuff, I'm probably completely irrelevant. Now, if your skin is sufficiently thin that my ribbing at your expense makes you want to ignore everything I post after you spend a lot of time going after my clan, then you probably shouldn't read anything I ever post. :P
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 am

catnipdreams wrote:

TOFU recruits known cheaters but rejects secret ones, what a messed up political clan system that is. Then again, ever since CoF left TOFU's recruiting standards have dropped significantly.

The biggest issue here is that the dick's account was reinstated by CC so he had a chance to explain himself. Pretty sure that's never happened before, absolute joke.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Gabriel13 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:56 am

loutil wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
loutil wrote:You are certainly a professional agitator. Well done =D> =D> =D> .
Side note: This is a GAME. Clans do not follow the day to day activities of its members. The primary function of a clan is to WAR with other clans and test yourself on the battle field. It is all about team play.

i'd say the same thing if one of my most prominent members was exposed as a cheat... and i must point out the fact that this is not the first or second or third or even fourth time.. the fact that any clan would allow a known cheat into their fold is just sad... it shows you put winning ahead of all else... sigh... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

I do not know his history or the veracity of your comment. However, none of us know for sure what has happened do we? Also, and this is just my opinion, what he is accused of doing is certainly against the rules but quite silly. He did not advantage himself in any way. He did not throw points to anyone's benefit. He is accused of playing a dormant account and winning games on it. Not really my idea of "cheating". People love to accuse and cast aspersions on this site. Sometimes we should keep things in perspective. Some violations are worse than others. Some should matter while others should elicit a yawn. Manipulating points, secret diplomacy, playing multiple accounts in the same game...these are things that deserve outcry.

So acting like you don't know how to play a certain type of game (BR's in this case) while really being one of the 6 that has gotten a platinum medal (20 BR wins) isn't an advantage? I'd say that's a HUGE advantage in games where you don't really have the time to evaluate a certain player, so you go off of how they act. The thing is, he should've just played on his own account. He would have gained points either way because that's how BR's work if you're good at them. He also intentionally deadbeated in several BR's because he only joined on his first account to fill the games, so I don't even think he cared about points. I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do, but I do know he should receive some type of punishment for it.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby owenshooter on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:So acting like you don't know how to play a certain type of game (BR's in this case) while really being one of the 6 that has gotten a platinum medal (20 BR wins) isn't an advantage? I'd say that's a HUGE advantage in games where you don't really have the time to evaluate a certain player, so you go off of how they act. The thing is, he should've just played on his own account. He would have gained points either way because that's how BR's work if you're good at them. He also intentionally deadbeated in several BR's because he only joined on his first account to fill the games, so I don't even think he cared about points. I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do, but I do know he should receive some type of punishment for it.

you are talking out of school here!!! there is no way G-O could have done any of the things CC has busted him for doing!!! TOFU vetted him, THOROUGHLY!!! come on!!! it isn't like he is blitzaholic and they are THOTA!!! having one of the biggest cheats on the site in your clan should only affect THOTA, not any other clan that has a multiple known cheat in their fold... at least they finally drew the line SOMEWHERE... i mean, they are very thorough, and thus it took YEARS to figure out how to effectively determine when/if G-O had indeed gone too far!! Tofu has one of the most stringent vetting processes on CC, so hush your mouth!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-Brucewar is rolling in his grave

"do you know what day it is, today? A GREAT DAY TO CHEAT!!"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby loutil on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:
loutil wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
loutil wrote:You are certainly a professional agitator. Well done =D> =D> =D> .
Side note: This is a GAME. Clans do not follow the day to day activities of its members. The primary function of a clan is to WAR with other clans and test yourself on the battle field. It is all about team play.

i'd say the same thing if one of my most prominent members was exposed as a cheat... and i must point out the fact that this is not the first or second or third or even fourth time.. the fact that any clan would allow a known cheat into their fold is just sad... it shows you put winning ahead of all else... sigh... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

I do not know his history or the veracity of your comment. However, none of us know for sure what has happened do we? Also, and this is just my opinion, what he is accused of doing is certainly against the rules but quite silly. He did not advantage himself in any way. He did not throw points to anyone's benefit. He is accused of playing a dormant account and winning games on it. Not really my idea of "cheating". People love to accuse and cast aspersions on this site. Sometimes we should keep things in perspective. Some violations are worse than others. Some should matter while others should elicit a yawn. Manipulating points, secret diplomacy, playing multiple accounts in the same game...these are things that deserve outcry.

So acting like you don't know how to play a certain type of game (BR's in this case) while really being one of the 6 that has gotten a platinum medal (20 BR wins) isn't an advantage? I'd say that's a HUGE advantage in games where you don't really have the time to evaluate a certain player, so you go off of how they act. The thing is, he should've just played on his own account. He would have gained points either way because that's how BR's work if you're good at them. He also intentionally deadbeated in several BR's because he only joined on his first account to fill the games, so I don't even think he cared about points. I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do, but I do know he should receive some type of punishment for it.

Is this a serious response? Acting like you do not know a map or how to play is just basic tactics. If we play a map I know quite well but type in the chat that it is my first time playing are you suggesting I should be punished? What rule, exactly, would I have violated? To be clear, this is not something I do. However, I would never alter how I play a map based on a comment another player made about his knowledge on said map. So no, it would not be an advantage in my opinion...
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:20 pm

@loutil - knowledge of a map in speed battle royales means next to nothing. They're not played on Colliseum like the casual versions and only basic gameplay maps are used.

@owenshooter - the stupid thing is he basically hasn't received a punishment. Even Blitz wasn't reinstated onto his account to explain his actions.

Bullshit.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby loutil on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:21 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:So acting like you don't know how to play a certain type of game (BR's in this case) while really being one of the 6 that has gotten a platinum medal (20 BR wins) isn't an advantage? I'd say that's a HUGE advantage in games where you don't really have the time to evaluate a certain player, so you go off of how they act. The thing is, he should've just played on his own account. He would have gained points either way because that's how BR's work if you're good at them. He also intentionally deadbeated in several BR's because he only joined on his first account to fill the games, so I don't even think he cared about points. I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to do, but I do know he should receive some type of punishment for it.

you are talking out of school here!!! there is no way G-O could have done any of the things CC has busted him for doing!!! TOFU vetted him, THOROUGHLY!!! come on!!! it isn't like he is blitzaholic and they are THOTA!!! having one of the biggest cheats on the site in your clan should only affect THOTA, not any other clan that has a multiple known cheat in their fold... at least they finally drew the line SOMEWHERE... i mean, they are very thorough, and thus it took YEARS to figure out how to effectively determine when/if G-O had indeed gone too far!! Tofu has one of the most stringent vetting processes on CC, so hush your mouth!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-Brucewar is rolling in his grave

Sometimes in life it is better to let people believe you are a moron instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
Vetting someone does not in any way GUARANTEE the person in question does not slip up at sometime in the future. Please point me in the direction of the vetting process with perfect results. I am sure we could package it and sell it to corporate America and get rich. When you cannot locate it, please refrain from your bloviating.
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby loutil on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:@loutil - knowledge of a map in speed battle royales means next to nothing. They're not played on Colliseum like the casual versions and only basic gameplay maps are used.

@owenshooter - the stupid thing is he basically hasn't received a punishment. Even Blitz wasn't reinstated onto his account to explain his actions.

Bullshit.

I was only responding to the absurd statement that GO was getting an advantage due to his knowledge of Battle Royals.
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:14 pm

loutil wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:@loutil - knowledge of a map in speed battle royales means next to nothing. They're not played on Colliseum like the casual versions and only basic gameplay maps are used.

Bullshit.

I was only responding to the absurd statement that GO was getting an advantage due to his knowledge of Battle Royals.

It does make a difference though. They're an entirely new game type and in the freestyle royales it's rare that a non-freestyle player wins, or at least a very good player.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TeeGee on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Locking this temporarily to digest the content.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion