Conquer Club

Polymorphism

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Polymorphism

Postby HapoelAkko on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello Fellow CCers,

I read the "polymorphic" explanation in the game options:

"Polymorphic games allow players to control more than 1 army. Play alternates between the different armies. This involves more complex gameplay decisions and can allow for games involving less luck, particularly compared to Standard 1v1 Games."

I would appreciate it if people who played games in this game type can explain what it's all about, and contribute their two cents, as I am still pretty clueless after reading the above. Ironically, the only times I need to play bot games, either to learn a new map, or a new game type, the bots are not available for it. So I have to rely on you, my fellow players of the awesome Conquer Club community.

I guess I can just try the game, and figure it out "on the job", but I would rather have a better idea of what it's about before I jump in.

Thank you all, you're the best.

H.A
Colonel HapoelAkko

Re: Polymorphism

Postby owenshooter on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 pm

imagine a team game, where you control every color on your team. no longer do you have to deal with an idiot making a horrible move, because you are the idiot making all the moves. let m know if you want to roll a poly... i love them... the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir

some poly tips
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby HapoelAkko on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:04 pm

owenshooter wrote:imagine a team game, where you control every color on your team. no longer do you have to deal with an idiot making a horrible move, because you are the idiot making all the moves. let m know if you want to roll a poly... i love them... the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir

Awesome!!!

Thanks for responding!

owenshooter wrote:
some poly tips

ROTFLMAO
Colonel HapoelAkko

Postby Beast Of Burson on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:30 pm

owenshooter wrote:imagine a team game, where you control every color on your team. no longer do you have to deal with an idiot making a horrible move, because you are the idiot making all the moves. let m know if you want to roll a poly... i love them... the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir

some poly tips

Isn't there a way to play with people to help them without risking points? If so, I would be willing to play a few of them with him to show him the ropes. I agree with you as far as a teammate not listening and/or making idiotic moves.
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Beast Of Burson wrote:

some poly tips

Isn't there a way to play with people to help them without risking points? If so, I would be willing to play a few of them with him to show him the ropes. I agree with you as far as a teammate not listening and/or making idiotic moves.

*giggle*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion