Conquer Club

The High Command...Tops the charts...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

The High Command...Tops the charts...

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:16 am

----------WOW!...Great job High Command on The 75th ann.of PEARL HARBOR :!: =D> =D> =D>
------THE BSR always gives credit when The High Command does something great or helps out the site...----Yes,most of the time The Blue and Silver Rebellion makes fun of The H.C.'s blunders...But can tip a hat at something well done also...
------Back in 2014 Duk told me to lite up a cigar and watch some John Wayne movies...On the 70th ann. of D-Day...All I wanted was an event like the 70th ann.of Pearl Harbor...Well I would have done then. What I am doing now...Going all out on a KOOL EVENT...Over 300 games yeah!baby!!!!!...I don't care about points,ranks..Blah!Blah!...This event is something bigger than that...
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU KINDLY HIGH COMMAND FOR A JOB WELL DONE...KEEP IT UP IN OTHER AREAS ON THE SITE...CONQUER CLUB SHALL RISE AGAIN... =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...See you all on the battlefield...Watch out for low flying zeros... ;)
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Return to Conquer Club Discussion