Conquer Club

Why does our top ranked player insult the integrity of our s

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Why does our top ranked player insult the integrity of o

Postby narutoserigala on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:59 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:So sweating gets you conqueror. Noted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby BoganGod on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'd like to take this opportunity to advise everyone that foeing xroads is a decision you likely won't regret.

Kiddo, your sick man crush on poor lil XXXXXXEEEEEEE needs to end. Advising everyone to foe XXXXXXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEEE so you can be their only friend. Sick man, you are sick.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Ltrain on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:57 pm

narutoserigala wrote:My games are fog settings & those info would have been more apparent in sunny settings. In the fog, though this info is less apparent but it is still available if you knew where to look. It requires some effort but I share this information with my opponents in public in the interest of transparency but preserving the fog's other strategic value in gameplay.

The dice stats is there & everything that is out there in game chat is verifiable because it is based on CC dice tracking.Even if you ignore it or complain, it does not change anything apart from the fact that it happened & I merely documented it.

I used to think you were spending too much time crunching these dice numbers, but after seeing you post some numbers that were just not accurate to what I experienced at all, I realized you really are just talking out of your ass half the time. There were a couple of times in our game you were giving me these specific stats on turns where I clearly would have enough after a cash to clear you from the area, and then some So you would have no idea how many troops I had left. That's when I realized you were just making shit up.
Major Ltrain

Postby narutoserigala on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 am

Ltrain wrote:
narutoserigala wrote:My games are fog settings & those info would have been more apparent in sunny settings. In the fog, though this info is less apparent but it is still available if you knew where to look. It requires some effort but I share this information with my opponents in public in the interest of transparency but preserving the fog's other strategic value in gameplay.

The dice stats is there & everything that is out there in game chat is verifiable because it is based on CC dice tracking.Even if you ignore it or complain, it does not change anything apart from the fact that it happened & I merely documented it.

I used to think you were spending too much time crunching these dice numbers, but after seeing you post some numbers that were just not accurate to what I experienced at all, I realized you really are just talking out of your ass half the time. There were a couple of times in our game you were giving me these specific stats on turns where I clearly would have enough after a cash to clear you from the area, and then some So you would have no idea how many troops I had left. That's when I realized you were just making shit up.

Nonsense.Between these stats and your assertions, I prefer to depend on the reliability and accuracy of the CC stats. Go check the stats , so you can see that the numbers are accurate for yourself. By the way, do you know how?

For example, I just lost 2 to kill 2 of yours, equal to just 1x kill rate. If your assertions were true, then this would not have been picked by the CC stats or inaccurately recorded. However, I went to check the stats and found that the records were also updated with this result, almost immediately. So this confirms that your assertions to be false because the CC stats have again proven to be dependable which I then documented into the game chat.

I track them turn by turn but as I said,tracking requires some effort and time & it is a personal decision to spend the time at it.If you do not know how & do not mind asking, I will be happy to show you. :)
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby gannable on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 pm

people have been complaining about the conquerors ever since I joined the website.

Whether it was Bltizaholic or King Herpes or..... hey wait a minute I used to complain about those 2 too.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 am

Because it's there?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby AAFitz on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:38 pm

gannable wrote:people have been complaining about the conquerors ever since I joined the website.

Whether it was Bltizaholic or King Herpes or..... hey wait a minute I used to complain about those 2 too.

I was conqueror or head cheeze or whatever it was called on major command for roughly 6 months. Most were cool, but some of the stalkers there were downright creepazoids.

Im talking one or two more comments from FBI involvement stalking.

oh and btw....HI!
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby gannable on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:05 pm

AAFitz wrote:
gannable wrote:people have been complaining about the conquerors ever since I joined the website.

I was conqueror or head cheeze or whatever it was called on major command for roughly 6 months. Most were cool, but some of the stalkers there were downright creepazoids.

Im talking one or two more comments from FBI involvement stalking.

oh and btw....HI!

Hey fitz,

i rejoined a month ago.

wanna play any doubles or triples?

i can get a third for 2.1

PS - it never looks right when i see one of you old THOTA guys with an avatar for another clan
Lieutenant gannable

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:53 am

narutoserigala wrote:
josko.ri wrote:He is using this psychological trick to convince you that he has rolled bad in fog, so that you become too safe in your "winning" but finally he wins later. He did it in many games which he later on won, you may find them if you search a little bit.

I agree that one might win sometime using such tricks but no way can such a trick win that many times! It simply just doesn' t make sense. :lol:

Whether in sports, academics or just about anything, the way to win is basically the same , just hard work, dedication, excellence etc . With so many competitive players at CC such as yourself, getting to the top is very hard & staying there, even more so.It is mostly perspiration, some luck & I know no such tricks that can sustain success like you mentioned. :D

I'm so happy to hear how all your hard work has beaten those hidden forces that are rigging those dice against you.

Further proof that CREAM ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 am

.......and so does scum
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 am

WoW. Bernie had 3 consecutive semi-coherent thoughts. THAT has to be a record.

His scum must be rising, to the top of an otherwise empty brain.

BUT you can tell he is starting to devolve into his usual ways of insults and name-calling. I think his knuckles are starting to drag the floor again.

Scum rises and then falls, right Bernie?

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:.......and so does scum
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby gannable on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Lieutenant gannable

Postby riskllama on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:35 am

lol, nice win fanny... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:41 pm

I can't remember when this site last had a conqueror who was good at all game types. It was most likely josko.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I can't remember when this site last had a conqueror who was good at all game types. It was most likely josko.

Admiration paired without pecimism isn't like you at all, Caff is this even you right now? How can we even be sure if you're not simultaneously running his name into the ground in anything controversial he's been involved with past or present, like normal?

Maybe put him on a community shame list of some sort?

Just a thought, Gary.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:13 am

While random21 obviously stands out for USA2.1 gameplay, he's still good at all gametypes.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:15 am

Extreme Ways wrote:While random21 obviously stands out for USA2.1 gameplay, he's still good at all gametypes.

That's a silly comment to make when there is barely any evidence to back it up.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:38 am

King_Herpes wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I can't remember when this site last had a conqueror who was good at all game types. It was most likely josko.

Admiration paired without pecimism isn't like you at all, Caff is this even you right now? How can we even be sure if you're not simultaneously running his name into the ground in anything controversial he's been involved with past or present, like normal?

Maybe put him on a community shame list of some sort?

Just a thought, Gary.

Was it Paul at Peace back at it?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Sorry Pete. I broke my self-enforced rule of not posting after the internet curfew. It won't happen again.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Aww, crash, you are adorable.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby joecoolfrog on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:30 pm

I leave the site for 5 years and return to find nothing has changed . Just another arse that doesn't understand the definition of random.
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion