Conquer Club

Question about doubles/triples

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Question about doubles/triples

Postby BrettRox on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:27 am

Do teams get the "continent bonus" if both members occupy one continent? Or does one team have to occupy the continent him or herself to get the army bonus? Thanks much.
Lieutenant BrettRox

Re: Question about doubles/triples

Postby alster on Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:47 am

BrettRox wrote:Do teams get the "continent bonus" if both members occupy one continent? Or does one team have to occupy the continent him or herself to get the army bonus? Thanks much.

One player needs to occupy the entire continent (i.e. it's not sufficient if the team controls it). Thus, what you need to do is to bring one teammate's forces down to one army in each area of the continent, allowing for another player on the team to attack and seize the areas.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Postby Arcon on Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:23 pm

there should be a better system in place for that. It doesn't make sense attacking your own team just to secure an area. Does anyone know if there is something in the works to address this?
Corporal Arcon

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:41 pm

Currently it's the best option thus far. People have suggested that every time you attack your team mate, they automatically lose, but this would take a lot of strategy away from the game, and make getting 'free' cards easier. If you and your team mate work together, attacking their '1' armies shouldn't be too much of a problem.

--Andy
Last edited by AndyDufresne on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby bayoupimp on Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:53 pm

they should make it where if the continent is jointly owned by one team, you get half of the armies, rounded down, that you are supposed to get for controlling it. or something.
Corporal bayoupimp

Postby mrdexter on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:05 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:If you and your opponent work together

Although it would be even better if you and your teammate worked together :?
Positive: Great guy, will always play to his best. Honourable and fun to play with as well. You know you're in for a rough time playing mrdexter :) Game 31384 Haydena
Positive: Mr D is the golden child of CC, if we had to elect a king he'd get my vote! Game 76700 silus
Sergeant 1st Class mrdexter

Postby bayoupimp on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:36 pm

yeah, i don't know what kind of game he's playing. lol
Corporal bayoupimp

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:52 pm

What are you talking about? ;)

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby stevegriffiths23 on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:13 pm

bayoupimp wrote:they should make it where if the continent is jointly owned by one team, you get half of the armies, rounded down, that you are supposed to get for controlling it. or something.

I like that.

Definitely beats the doubles games I've played where some Noob decides he wants my continent and "thanks me for my offer of an alliance..." - Grrr.
Major stevegriffiths23

Return to Conquer Club Discussion