Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby demonfork on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Congrats to NEPTR for your awesome pie throwing abilities.

Captain demonfork

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:36 am

Congrats to Butters for posting an active CALL OUTS thread within the GD and having a "jr. mint" agree with his rationale... Congrats!!!-Jn

Subject: Cleaning out the Pantry! (1 spot left in the current game!)

Butters1919 wrote:Edit: Below, find the original post. Here, find the current games needing filled to clean up the games waiting tab!

1 spot left in: Bamboo Jack: Game 13344996 11 player, manual, sequential, escalating, chained, fog.

A fine vintage, created in October, 2013

Out of curiosity I searched games waiting for players. Not unsurprisingly, there are some that have been waiting for players for what is likely years! Let's fill them up and play some games with weird settings and maps. Once a set is filled, I'll post the next bunch (but feel free to join any and all).

First up, we have some AOR games in the 13 millions. Games in that number range appear to have been created in September 2013. Now, I'm not the creator, but I do have OCD and I would not be OK with having that many games waiting for so long!

There are 8 games, all assassin, all on AOR1 (6 player, manual, no fog/trench, no spoils). All have two players, the creator Bruceswar whom I think is still active on the site and myself, whom has just singed up.

Once these are filled, I'll post the next batch! Expect some weird sh*t!

EDIT: When I tried signing up, this message appeared: "The selected map does not support Manual Troops with 6 Players. Reduce the number of players to play the Manual option." Can we get a mod to delete these games!?!?

Game 13313447
Game 13313448
Game 13313449
Game 13313450
Game 13313451
Game 13313452
Game 13313453
Game 13313454

Thanks Blake!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Butters1919 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:26 am

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to Butters

Thanks!
Cook Butters1919

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 am

Butters1919 wrote:
owenshooter wrote:Congrats to Butters

Thanks!

congrats to Butters for not following the one rule of the thread!!! then again, he can post call out threads in the GD, so obviously, this silly rule can't apply to him either!! CONGRATS for being officially CC TEFLON!!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Congrats to Roprotem for sinking to new lows in his attempts at baiting people in global chat!!! he has gone from outright racism to now making fun of people with special needs... CONGRATS on not knowing/understanding or simply caring about the site guidelines concerning bigotry/racism/etc... this sir is a new low for even you!!! CONGRATS!!~!

that's just in case you deny it!!! CONGRATS to stooping so damn low!!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:44 am

congrats to volunteers for taking their balls and going home!!!
Subject: CC wiki

waauw wrote:

far be it from to ask why we would go to a wikia page when the info is on the site... congrats to cooler heads
prevailing!!!-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 am

congrats to gannable for placing me on foe for having too good of dice!!! Game 15889477 oddly enough, i have only won ONE game against him ever, and have only played 2 poly games!!! congrats!!! you have taken paranoia to a new level!!! let's keep foe'ing each other until we are unable to play any games on any settings, because of the lack of members on the site!!! congrats!!! you certainly taught me a lesson!!! the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:36 am

Congratulations to CC for having absolutely wank-shafted, scrotum-embodied excuses of dice. It's like paying for Jenna Jameson and getting a Margaret Thatcher lookalike.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:38 am

Congrats to the coffee cup for a masterful metaphor....:D
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Congrats to Roprotem for his continual one man assault against the site bigotry/racism rules... Congrats!!! if there is anyone that knows how to welcome a new soul to the world with a bigoted and offensive comment, it is you!!! congrats!!! enjoy your vacation!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

Mick
[mik]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun, ( often lowercase) Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a contemptuous term for a person of Irish birth or descent.
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Congratulations to this thread as it rolls inexorably towards 100.000 viewings.

Who would have thunk it all those years ago.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Fruitcake wrote:Congratulations to this thread as it rolls inexorably towards 100.000 viewings.

Who would have thunk it all those years ago.

Congrats to Fruitcake, on actually being alive!

Good to see you in these hallowed forums once again!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:22 pm

congrats to kallysdead for taking Insomnia Red's place within the chat community!!

congrats!!! looking forward to many hours of insane chat in global chat!!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:44 am

congrats to me for surviving another spurious report and hate filled attempt at banning me from the site... if andy couldn't do it with multiple made up 6 month vacations, a normal member isn't going to get it done with a spurious report! congrats to another one of my fan boys for keeping it real and showing everyone just how obsessed individuals can be with the black jesus!!

Subject: Owenshooter: Flagrant Violations of Community Guidelines

congrats to me!!! the black jesus lives on to provide CC salvation and amazing dice to his believers and followers!!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:41 am

Congrats to team CC for their ever consistent stance against bigotry/racism on the site. Way to show a repeat offender how serious you take it all with a 24 hour global chat ban... these mods are a joke... they can't even hold a flame to the jr. mints, you need to stick to the cookie sales... and congrats to razo for one of the most blatantly ignorant statements issued concerning racism out of the mouth of site volunteer for the entire history of the site. Congrats CC, way to fight the good fight!!-Jésus noir

Subject: roprotem - Racism/Baiting

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to team CC for their ever consistent stance against bigotry/racism on the site. Way to show a repeat offender how serious you take it all with a 24 hour global chat ban... these mods are a joke... they can't even hold a flame to the jr. mints, you need to stick to the cookie sales... and congrats to razo for one of the most blatantly ignorant statements issued concerning racism out of the mouth of site volunteer for the entire history of the site. Congrats CC, way to fight the good fight!!-Jésus noir

------Congrats to roprotem for making Detroit(Motown) look bad...Most likely your a Motown poser from Hamtramck. I wouldn't worry about your stalker Jn. Until he learns how to screw in a light bulb by himself. ;)
------As for you ropro........A little tip......At night walk in the shadows,you can see better... In the daytime walk away from the Sun,you'll live longer...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... May The Stars Keep Shining Big And Bright In The Lone Star State...SOUTHWEST DETROIT...SHOUT OUT!!!!!! :D :D :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:32 pm

congrats to team CC... 5 days and still no verdict!!! ONE WORK WEEK AND NO ANSWERS!!! CONGRATS TEAM CC!!!

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to team CC for their ever consistent stance against bigotry/racism on the site. Way to show a repeat offender how serious you take it all with a 24 hour global chat ban... these mods are a joke... they can't even hold a flame to the jr. mints, you need to stick to the cookie sales... and congrats to razo for one of the most blatantly ignorant statements issued concerning racism out of the mouth of site volunteer for the entire history of the site. Congrats CC, way to fight the good fight!!-Jésus noir

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:56 am

congrats to TeeGee for finally giving someone a warning for a bump!!

Subject: [withdrawn] [closed]

TeeGee wrote:LOCKED and ronc8649 is WARNED for an unnecessary bump

in this forum, past team members would bump threads just as old or even years older than the one above and it was considered "a joke"... i was told, "don't post in it if it bothers you" or "you have done far worse, lighten up." THANK YOU, TEEGEE for having the balls to actually moderate!! you are one of the few good ones left!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-and no, i am not being sarcastic!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ronsizzle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:38 pm

owenshooter wrote:congrats to TeeGee for finally giving someone a warning for a bump!!

Subject: [withdrawn] [closed]

TeeGee wrote:LOCKED and ronc8649 is WARNED for an unnecessary bump

in this forum, past team members would bump threads just as old or even years older than the one above and it was considered "a joke"... i was told, "don't post in it if it bothers you" or "you have done far worse, lighten up." THANK YOU, TEEGEE for having the balls to actually moderate!! you are one of the few good ones left!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-and no, i am not being sarcastic!!

congrats to team cc for making this place better and better every day. that warning was dished out with firm words, and yet we still await decisions on far worse cases like racism that runs rampant thru these parts...
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:33 am

Congratulations to Owenshooter for further bullying of ex clan mates like the much maligned ronc.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 am

BoganGod wrote:Congratulations to Owenshooter for further bullying of ex clan mates like the much maligned ronc.

Congrats to BoganGod for continually ducking the points... i assume that is the only way everything seems to always go over your head... CONGRATS!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:47 am

Congrats to ConfedSS for ruining someone else's guaranteed win by suiciding just so I didn't win a tournament. :lol:
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Congrats to ConfedSS for ruining someone else's guaranteed win by suiciding just so I didn't win a tournament. :lol:

-----Don't be shy...put up the game number...15793585...
-----Congrats to iAmCaffeine for blowing his Tourney Win in game chat on a fog setting. By cheering on a deadbeater .Who in the last round deadbeated 3 out of 7 final games. Started taking turns again. Was on his way to Victory. UNDER FOG. But iAmCaffeine let it out of the bag. I just couldn't pass up the chance to screw over a deadbeater and a fog table talker on the last turn of the Tourney. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I still respect you though iAmCaffeine...I just couldn't resist. ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D :D :D :D ...It was taken care of in game chat between mac and I. Think about ...loose lips ...sink ships...next time you play fog. ;) ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Congrats to Owenshooter, for ducking games like he avoids seeing other's points of view. If you are only here to say not play, can understand how this rapidly dwindling site is really playing with your mojo.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:09 pm

BoganGod wrote:Congrats to Owenshooter, for ducking games like he avoids seeing other's points of view. If you are only here to say not play, can understand how this rapidly dwindling site is really playing with your mojo.

congrats to Owenshooter for being freemium and only having four available slots. Three are filled and one is waiting... For those that don't know how this works, that means his slots are full and he can't join any games... CONGRATS, you rogue, black jesus!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion