Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Abseiling Warriors

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:06 pm

Fruitcake wrote:But then owen, you are a giant walking among pygmies are you not. For which of course, you are to be congratulated

well, i generally tend to keep my pants up in public.. but i guess it is THAT obvious... i mean, i'm either wearing a CODPIECE or i am truly every woman's dream... giant among pygmies.. ha... so, i congratulate myself on having an immense bulge in my pants!!!-0
Last edited by owenshooter on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Abseiling Warriors

Postby Vace Cooper on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:37 pm

owenshooter wrote: so, i congratulate myself on having an immense bulge in my pants!!!-0

The bulge in Owen's pant's is so big, he breaks off little chunks and give them away.
owen is a sexy mother f***er
Sergeant 1st Class Vace Cooper

Re: General congratulations

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:19 pm

So the week has passed and the congratulations still keep pouring in.

So who is in and who is out?

It seems congrats are due to Poo maker (for having the worst of all possible names on the site apart from mine of course, according to some American chappies who seem to have a difficulty understanding the concept of irony) and if not that, for having the best picture of some flatulant grass chewer known for it's wisdom and quick wittedness, so I suppose a congrats for his grasp of irony are also due...oh yes indeed.

Congrats are due to codeblue, I suppose for being a cunning worm from china that infects all PCs infected by code red. The usual (yawn) suspects lining up to pat each other on the back there, while the peasants in the lower ranks pressed their noses up to the window, wishing they could be one of those, but then the self congratulatory clichƩd tired banal expressions were made for exactly that smug reason oh yes indeed.

Congrats to Brucewar for the best spelling of negative I have seen recently (oh and congrats to me for being a grammer whotsit)

Congrats to wrestler1lump (what an odd name, surely a mini congrats for that) for having the reality of the situation forced upon him when someone suggested cook school to aid his play.

Congrats to Kemmler for just being sanctimonious and having a thread whizzed to chatterbox real smartish, where it withers and dies.

And lastly the general congrats prize of the week just has to go to the bitzyholic (oh yes, that near diety who has trouble with his signature, but more of that later), this particular gem has managed 130 posts in his own thread !!!! ā€˜4K + Scores in Games and Daysā€™ an amazing feat by any standards as this means nigh on 50% of the posts in this long long long thread, which starts with a list topped by none other than himself (of course, oh yes indeed and why not). With his name then mentioned in the two other lists, topping the third (of course). In doing so this thread has refused to go away for months and months and monthsā€¦starting back in Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:45 pm, it still manages to keep popping back up to the top, just in case you tried to miss the first, second or numerous times it appeared up there since its inceptionā€¦..This is truly an awesome standard set for those who want to indulge in a little self aggrandisementā€¦.you should all now sit at his feet, listen to this man, he could teach Robert Mugabe a thing or two.

However, within this thread is a real gem, posted by an old adversary of mineā€¦.DiM. When our blitzy asks if everyone likes his new signature, the only respondent is DiM and he responds ā€˜Noā€™ and points out that it is incorrect in its deliveryā€¦.this is quietly ignoredā€¦HOW DARE YOU DiMā€¦this writer certainly had a good chuckle at that oneā€¦so a personal congrats there to you DiM

See you in a week when my spleen will no doubt need venting once more.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby wicked on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 pm

This is IMPORTANT! This should be STICKIED!
Major wicked

Postby jbrettlip on Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Congrats to me for having a super awesome avatar.

Congrats to Owen, for breaking his own personal "consecutive days living" streak.

Congrats to Coop and Katy for being nominated "Mr and Mrs ConquerClub" (by me).

Congrats to Wong for still being poor at math when calculating armies and killing that Chinese stereotype.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:15 pm

wicked wrote:This is IMPORTANT! This should be STICKIED!

sarcasm only works when it is relevant and/or funny... congrats to you for making
a post that is neither sarcastic, relevant or funny in this awesome thread...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby wicked on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:17 pm

owen, you don't define humor on this forum and your unsolicited comment here is off-topic. take it elsewhere please.
Major wicked

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm

wicked wrote:owen, you don't define humor on this forum and your unsolicited comment here is off-topic. take it elsewhere please.

oh, here it comes, the owen witch hunt because i dared oppose a horrible ruling of yours. your behaviour is so easy to predict, and i am not afraid of you, so stop trying to bully me and by the way, it's ON TOPIC, i congratulated you!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!-0

p.s.-follow me all over the boards and keep putting crap in my inbox. i don't care!! i am a paying member and am entitled to my opinion, especially when it affects my daily game play on the site. deal with it. i disagree with you and i'm right!

p.p.s.-pretty low taking digs at another mod in the forum too...
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby wicked on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Who's following whom? Congratulations on finding me! :lol:

*runs to hide from the mean ogre*
Major wicked

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm

I suppose a congrats should go to owen and Wicked for their tireless and ceaseless combat. A great spectator sport if there ever was one. If this was a Boxing Ring I can hear the Michael Buffer now...

"And in the blue corner, weighing in with sharp retorts and puncturing pomposity, champion of piercing the pretentious and harrowing the haughty the champion of the quick response, the man who never seems to sleep, the man always ready with a quipā€¦its Ooooooooooooooooowen shooooooooooooooooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And in the red corner, weighing in with the best avatar in town, that Mod you all know so well, she kills the threads, she stops the bad boys dead, she is everywhere this eponymous educator of the rules, she drops the banned bad, she is to be feared, the one, the onlyā€¦.Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"

(Now stop this on my thread please you two, this thread is for snickering at snobbishness, making arses of the arrogant, goosing the grandiose and sticking it to the self important)

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Dancing Mustard on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Congratulations to wicked, for bringing petty sniping and sarcasm to an amusing and lighthearted thread!

Congratulations to Owen also, for a spot-on response to the above mentioned post, and for being the yardstick against which all other humour on this forum is measured!

Finally, congratulations to Wacicha, for stickying threads that rule, and for making it even easier for people to identify serial system-abusers... or as I affectionately call them 'Klobbers'!

Congrats you guys! And congratulations to everyone else for not forgetting to breathe!!!
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby clapper011 on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:05 pm

congrats on making me laugh Fruitcake, dear ;)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 pm

congrats to clapper for letting me kill her on her birthday, which kicked off my birthday in stellar fashion.-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 pm

i deem thee, FUNNY!-0

Dancing Mustard wrote:Congratulations to wicked, for bringing petty sniping and sarcasm to an amusing and lighthearted thread!

Congratulations to Owen also, for a spot-on response to the above mentioned post, and for being the yardstick against which all other humour on this forum is measured!

Finally, congratulations to Wacicha, for stickying threads that rule, and for making it even easier for people to identify serial system-abusers... or as I affectionately call them 'Klobbers'!

Congrats you guys! And congratulations to everyone else for not forgetting to breathe!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby fwblb on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:10 pm

congrats on your birthday owen. even though i started a different thread.
Major fwblb

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:04 pm

and congrats to you katy, for your sweet fuzzy pussy avatar. it is very nice. it makes me feel all warm inside.-0

fwblb wrote:congrats on your birthday owen. even though i started a different thread.
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 am

A general congrats just has to go to the contributors of the thread 'One of the funniest PM's ever'. Reading this made one think of the Wives Institute, each woman giving her breasts a lift as she spoke to the others about the new young lady moved in down the road. Sitting there in a circle sipping their tea, nibbling their biscuits...

Brucewar (for she has the pleated skirt and twin set) "Oooh...did you see this note I got from her down the road?"..."I think she will be nice enough once she knows how things work around here"

MajorRT (The bitchy one, 'cause her husband is having an affair) "Looks like a trollop to me"

AAFitz (The Vicars wife, all succour and patronising, but hates the new girl because the Vicar watched her on Sunday) "Now now, I feel sorry for her, but she is a bit stupid isn't she...perhaps she is a trollop"

Khazalid (The local second hand car dealers wife) "She is going to be fine," (At which point the first 3 look at each other knowingly, lips pursed)

Brucewar "Well she does come from the north, so one should give her time I suppose"

AAFitz (giving her mighty bosom a lift with her forearm as she speaks) "You might be right dear, perhaps she will settle. But they do take time to train you know...At Cyrils last sinecure, I was for ever telling others how they should live their lives, took a great deal of time geting them to agree you know"

Alstergen (Arriving late having been shagged by the Vicar on the QT) "She has no idea and never will!"

Jackazz (from the kitchen, under her breath as she cleans for AAFitz and even now is scrubbing the draining board furiously, a whisp of grey hair hanging out of her bun) "Stuck up bitches, they know nothing"

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:19 am

Fruitcake LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:47 am

Bruceswar wrote:Fruitcake LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no, you have to phrase it in the form of a CONGRATULATORY STATEMENT!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Phantom7 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:58 am

Congratulations FC. This thread is a must read. That last skit is one of the best, a real classic.

Oh and in keeping with the thread idea, congrats to Bruceswar for showing a decent sense of humour.
Sergeant Phantom7

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:08 am

congratulations to owen quite possibly the funniest guy around here
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:25 am

lord voldemort wrote:congratulations to owen quite possibly the funniest guy around here

congrats to the king of the "suck ups" for taking "sucking up" to new heights!!!-0
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:27 am

owenshooter wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:congratulations to owen quite possibly the funniest guy around here

congrats to the king of the "suck ups" for taking "sucking up" to new heights!!!-0

suck this........
indicates to penis

Postby yeti_c on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:42 am

Congrats to Klobber for starting a really random new tack to try and avoid him being busted...

Game 2312627
Game 2308644
Game 2308643
Game 2308642
Game 2308641

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 am

yeti_c wrote:Congrats to Klobber for starting a really random new tack to try and avoid him being busted...

Game 2312627
Game 2308644
Game 2308643
Game 2308642
Game 2308641

C.

lmfao killed in 4 out of 5 games

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion