Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:15 am

Dukasaur wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
isaiah40 wrote:Congrats to ownership for installing the Emporers site-wide updates last night! =D>

congrats to me and all the active forum goers, who have no idea what is going on, EVER, on this site...-Jésus noir

Congrats to Owen for not wasting precious real estate in his skull on such things.

yes, congrats to me for thinking a site should let you know about updates and changes, publicly!!! congrats to me for receiving constant emails from another Risk based site, that actually updates it's members on major/minor changes, so i feel like part of an actual community that ownership cares about. congrats to me!!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Congrats to NAGEROUS on becoming engaged this weekend!!! congrats!!! i hope the two of you have an amazing life together!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-what's his name?
p.p.s.-will he also be faking his own death? *ZING*
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby elfish_lad on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:03 pm

C-grats. To my buddy Owen. For still being here. Word.
Major elfish_lad

Postby nippersean on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Congratulations to Elfish Lad for being both Elfish and Laddish at his age.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby nippersean on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Congrats to my Gran, Betty, living in Kiwiland. 100 today.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby riskllama on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:54 pm

yes. congrats, Betty!
\:D/
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:40 am

owenshooter wrote:Congrats to NAGEROUS on becoming engaged this weekend!!! congrats!!! i hope the two of you have an amazing life together!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-what's his name?

Congrats to Owen for his casual homophobia.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby owenshooter on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
owenshooter wrote:Congrats to NAGEROUS on becoming engaged this weekend!!! congrats!!! i hope the two of you have an amazing life together!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-what's his name?

congrats to metsfanmax for thinking that congratulating someone on becoming engaged, in a same sex relationship, is homophobic... congrats to you!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-please go put that into C&A...
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ronsizzle on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:44 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

p.s.-what's his name?

congrats to metsfanmax for thinking that congratulating someone on becoming engaged, in a same sex relationship, is homophobic... congrats to you!!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-please go put that into C&A...

congrats to insomnia on this awesome news. i hope they live a long life together. i would be a miserable mess if that were me, but to each their own...
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby JPlo64 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 pm

nippersean wrote:Congrats to my Gran, Betty, living in Kiwiland. 100 today.

=D>
Major JPlo64

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:15 am

JPlo64 wrote:
nippersean wrote:Congrats to my Gran, Betty, living in Kiwiland. 100 today.

=D>

Congrats! Hope she has a great day!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby owenshooter on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:32 am

congrats to team CC for once again allowing racism to run rampant on the forums. CC talks a huge game about zero tolerance. the truth is, say whatever you want about certain members, especially if you are a former team member or friend of the team, and nothing will happen to you. this latest complaint wasn't even dealt with. simply dismissed. clear cut racism, dismissed. congrats CC, you have officially hit rock bottom with your credibility regarding racism within the forums... CONGRATS!!

Subject: waauw / racism within the forum

TeeGee wrote:SERIOUSLY?????

It is about time some of you grew up. If you don't like the way a forum is moderated then nobody, NOBODY is holding a gun to your head and making you stay and read.

We have a FOE button that prevents you seeing it.. USE THE DAMN THING and DO NOT WASTE MY TIME

This is directed at ALL of you!!

If it bothers you that much, thank you for your time and I might see you again on another forum that does not have a FOE button.

This is really trivial, I have real life issues to deal with and do not want to waste my time with he said/she said rubbish.. FOE if you get upset and do not like what the other person said

This is LOCKED, take your childish fights elsewhere
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:29 am

Congrats to Owenshooter for being the bigger man and taking his soap opera to both the C&A thread, this thread and pm'ing me. But please lets remeber that Waauw started it.

Grow some goddamn balls.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:59 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Congrats to Owenshooter for being the bigger man and taking his soap opera to both the C&A thread, this thread and pm'ing me. But please lets remeber that Waauw started it.

Grow some goddamn balls.

congrats to Wing, for giving me a congrats!! and congrats to the admin that sent me a flowery apology and assured me appropriate actions had been taken, despite the jr. mints flubbing the open/shut case!! congrats to the haters and stalkers, i love you all!!!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby clangfield on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:29 pm

owenshooter wrote:congrats to team CC for once again allowing racism to run rampant on the forums. CC talks a huge game about zero tolerance. the truth is, say whatever you want about certain members, especially if you are a former team member or friend of the team, and nothing will happen to you. this latest complaint wasn't even dealt with. simply dismissed. clear cut racism, dismissed. congrats CC, you have officially hit rock bottom with your credibility regarding racism within the forums... CONGRATS!!

It is about time some of you grew up. If you don't like the way a forum is moderated then nobody, NOBODY is holding a gun to your head and making you stay and read.

We have a FOE button that prevents you seeing it.. USE THE DAMN THING and DO NOT WASTE MY TIME

If it bothers you that much, thank you for your time and I might see you again on another forum that does not have a FOE button.

This is really trivial, I have real life issues to deal with and do not want to waste my time with he said/she said rubbish.. FOE if you get upset and do not like what the other person said

Congrats for continuing to keep that chip on your shoulder and ignoring your own advice about dead horses, sucking it up, and your little butt.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:37 pm

clangfield wrote:Congrats for continuing to keep that chip on your shoulder and ignoring your own advice about dead horses, sucking it up, and your little butt.

congrats to you for not even realizing how absolutely stupid your attempted comparison is!! sorry about your little butt!! and seriously, suck it up, cupcake!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-before you shout "homophobia", just to be clear on my usage:
cup·cake - kəpˌkāk/Submit
noun
1. a small cake baked in a cup-shaped container and typically iced.

p.p.s.-congrats to this kid!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 pm

congrats to me for bumping this for my haters!! congrats to me for having one of my stalkers fast post and move this post down the list... and again, congrats to the CC admins for doing what was right and taking the appropriate actions against a former volunteers racist antics!! congrats Team CC, for finally talking the talk and walking the walk!!!-Jésus noir

owenshooter wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Congrats to Owenshooter for being the bigger man and taking his soap opera to both the C&A thread, this thread and pm'ing me. But please lets remeber that Waauw started it.

Grow some goddamn balls.

congrats to Wing, for giving me a congrats!! and congrats to the admin that sent me a flowery apology and assured me appropriate actions had been taken, despite the jr. mints flubbing the open/shut case!! congrats to the haters and stalkers, i love you all!!!!-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby TeeGee on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:01 pm

owenshooter wrote:congrats to team CC for once again allowing racism to run rampant on the forums. CC talks a huge game about zero tolerance. the truth is, say whatever you want about certain members, especially if you are a former team member or friend of the team, and nothing will happen to you. this latest complaint wasn't even dealt with. simply dismissed. clear cut racism, dismissed. congrats CC, you have officially hit rock bottom with your credibility regarding racism within the forums... CONGRATS!!

congrats to owen for not leaving this alone.. It is NOT a C&A issue, you whinge whine cry and moan when things are placed in the wrong section of the forums yet it is okay when you do so? I said there would be a vacation if you persisted, see you tomorrow and learn to practice what you preach!!

and Just so you know, the other reports are still OPEN which means no moderator has dealt with them yet, it does NOT mean we are allowing racism to run rampant, it probably means we are understaffed....
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby clangfield on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:28 am

owenshooter wrote:
clangfield wrote:Congrats for continuing to keep that chip on your shoulder and ignoring your own advice about dead horses, sucking it up, and your little butt.

congrats to you for not even realizing how absolutely stupid your attempted comparison is!! sorry about your little butt!! and seriously, suck it up, cupcake!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-before you shout "homophobia", just to be clear on my usage:
cup·cake - kəpˌkāk/Submit
noun
1. a small cake baked in a cup-shaped container and typically iced.

Edit: Congratulations to Owen for making the worst comparison in history.

So my comparison is bad, but you're comparing me with a small iced cake.... right.
Put your analyst on danger money and have a word with your dealer.
Last edited by clangfield on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:42 am

Congrats to clangertron for breaking the one rule of this thread.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ronsizzle on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:51 am

are congratulations in order for banning owen?

i hear owen is banned?

did teegee ban him?

Postby TeeGee on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:01 am

ronc8649 wrote:are congratulations in order for banning owen?

i hear owen is banned?

did teegee ban him?

Congrats to me for banning owen

Wait, he isn't banned

Uncongrats to me
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Curmudgeonx on Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Owen? You are still here?
Corporal Curmudgeonx

Postby ronsizzle on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:44 am

Curmudgeonx wrote:Owen? You are still here?

congrats to curmudgeon for being a great beer sold by southern tier. it did get me fucked up though....having a beer that is over 10 percent in your kegerator is bad news!

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:39 pm

congrats to certain mods for showing us all how to get a thread locked!!! congrats to mods for showing us how to TROLL, by calling others trolls!! congrats to mods for considering ADDING ACTUAL EVIDENCE TO A CASE, trolling!!! congrats to mods for openly FLAMING members in the forums!!!! congrats to mods for now being able to know a users INTENT when there was no intent!!
congrats to one of my favorite mods for breaking so many damn rules in one post, I AM AMAZED!!!! congrats!!! you showed the forum goers how to do it!!! CONGRATS!!!

Subject: Awoodness bigoted comments(SN)

Shannon Apple wrote:It was pretty obvious that you were looking for a rise out of Symmetry. I wasn't born yesterday and know a troll when I see one. You've owned no one. Have a nice day. ( I won't be responding anymore since there is nothing I can do about the childishness here if you wish to continue)

oh, and before i am accused of not showing all the evidence, here is the post that was soooo out of line:

owenshooter wrote:
Major.Bossman wrote:I believe that there are previous rulings that state fag is a violation of the guidelines. However I cannot remember when asexual was considered an insult as it refers to a being that does not have a sex.

are you intentionally trying to bring Symmetry into this thread?!!! Those were the old days, the ruling on the word "fag" has recently changed... however, within this context, it is clearly a bigotry guideline violation... now, if he can just prove he got it from a news report, he will be find (*COUGH* *COUGH* *CHOKE* *GASP*)... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

congrats to me for having to give my man Symmetry props, for being RIGHT!!! clearly, people don't know about recent rule changes regarding the word GAY... Symmetry, put as many threads up as you please, BECAUSE THE MODS DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DAMN RULES!!! Congrats to Symmetry for proving the black jesus, wrong!!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion